Found Deceased CA - Maricela Garcia, 26, Reseda, 12 Jan 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rachel were you able to get that information?
I am trying to pass everything on to dad. Sorry I am not reading posts but will shortly.

I wonder if there is a way to file some type of formal complaint. This is ridiculous.

9189 degarmo Ave
Sun valley CA 91352
This is where the dumpsters contents where taken. The person I spoke to is named Ramon . He said right now it looks like the dumpsters haven't been picked up since the 11th but he will look into it further and call back. I explained the situation.

Ramon now knows everything we know Here and is willing to help in any way possible and says he hopes they can help provide any information needed.

I have a meeting at 2pm until 430pm and told them that I would do my best to answer anyway. If I hear back from a supervisor, I'll post here immediately. Otherwise I'll check back after my meeting.

In the mean time-
Maybe we can get a fact sheet going so we can individually have reference to all the facts in this case. We could make up our own flyers with those facts and pass them around directly ( for those in that area) or digitally.
We can use the information we do have to start sending mass emails out.
If someone could please post any information about the officials in that area, I'll be glad to start sending out emails and copying the letter from her mother.
Maybe if we make a big enough stink, someone will listen.

Her bedroom and belongings (old purses, drawers, pockets) should be turned upside down looking for any jotted down note, address, phone number or email address.
There could be a clue in there somewhere.
The thing is, I doubt the family would know what or how to trace any found info.

HERE is a recent case investigated by LAPD, on Sherman Way....:

http://www.dailynews.com/general-ne...d-in-van-nuys-lapd-rescues-15-year-old-victim

Alleged pimp arrested in Van Nuys, LAPD rescues 15-year-old victim

An alleged pimp was arrested Thursday, Jan. 20, 2017, at Sepulveda Boulevard and Sherman Way in Van Nuys, and a 15-year-old victim of human trafficking was rescued. Google Earth

The victim was rescued when he was arrested, police said. But police gave no details about the investigation or the victim’s rescue.

Thanks Rachel1. That helps a lot. Mistivon did they check inside the trash cans at all? Where they full or empty?

Ramon now knows everything we know Here and is willing to help in any way possible and says he hopes they can help provide any information needed

9189 degarmo Ave
Sun valley CA 91352
This is where the dumpsters contents where taken. The person I spoke to is named Ramon . He said right now it looks like the dumpsters haven't been picked up since the 11th but he will look into it further and call back. I explained the situation.

Great job Rachel! I hope Ramon is right and there weren't emptied after the 11th.

Rachel1 did he say if the trash gets picked up weekly, BI monthly, or on a call basis?

OK Guys. There is a HUGE, HUGE RED FLAG for me here with the choker being found. Before the choker was found, I felt positive that whoever was following her threw away the phone. But now that we know the choker was found at the dumpster, the last place the dog tracked her to, it has raised questions for me. Maricela had to have been the one to destroy the phone. Remember the dogs tracked her all the way to behind the Kaiser building, so she was on foot where that phone was found. I just can't believe she struggled with someone there, they trashed her phone and then she got away from them, made her way to an even more remote location behind the Kaiser building and they caught her again.

So here are my questions:

1) Why would she destroy and throw away the one link to her safety and rescue (the cell phone) prior to being abducted. Unless it was paranoia and she felt someone was tracking her thru her cell phone. Think about it. If you were running from someone, you would clutch it tightly, hoping to be able to call for help at some point. Right? The choker was found at the dumpster, the place that the dog lost her scent, which stands to reason that is where she either went in the dumpster (and didn't come out) or she was put in a vehicle. Why would the abductor go back toward a more crowded area to throw a crushed cell phone away? What is the coincidence that it would be thrown in a dumpster so close to the GW she was at prior to her disappearance.

2) Is it possible this is all staged to get away from someone who is scaring her? Is there anyone that would help her get out of town to get away from some not so nice person who meant her harm and the only way to do so was to fake an abduction? Maybe that was her secret and she was upset because she knew not telling was the only way to keep the rest of her family safe.

I hate to say but I am leaning toward paranoia or staged now. BUT, I do believe she left that Goodwill in fear for her life and the lives of her loved ones.

Nothing else makes sense to me now. The phone and the choker at two different locations along the get away route doesn't add up.

ETA: I am in Georgia, but will help any way I can. This case has intrigued me and I want her found, SAFE!

Can we get Maricela's mother's letter shared on the Help Find Maricela FB page?

Jose G Castillo Mba is a friend of mine who is running candidate for LA city Council District 7. He has helped numerous citizens and is well known in LAPD including West Valley Division where the report was made. I shared Maricela's mothers letter asking him if he can assist us in anyway. This was his response... Could someone from who is representing the family please call Jose at 818-233-3043 to discuss further?? He has inside connection with numerous Senior Lead Officers in LAPD and is eager to set up a press release with the mother and LE. 😁😁 Here's is a link to his response. He tagged 3 Senior Lead Officers in my post.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?st...389791104&ref=m_notif&notif_t=comment_mention

Can someone with the ability to write a compelling, forceful letter type one up that we can send to every LE email we can find? What the local LE is doing with this case is mind boggling. Even if they believe it's voluntary, they can't really believe it's ok to tell a civilian to hire his own search dogs to sniff around someone else's house? I mean, come on!!!

2) Is it possible this is all staged to get away from someone who is scaring her? Is there anyone that would help her get out of town to get away from some not so nice person who meant her harm and the only way to do so was to fake an abduction? Maybe that was her secret and she was upset because she knew not telling was the only way to keep the rest of her family safe.

My first reaction when I read about the choker was that this was staged. Hard to fathom a full backstory that would inspire her to do that though.

OK Guys. There is a HUGE, HUGE RED FLAG for me here with the choker being found. Before the choker was found, I felt positive that whoever was following her threw away the phone. But now that we know the choker was found at the dumpster, the last place the dog tracked her to, it has raised questions for me. Maricela had to have been the one to destroy the phone. Remember the dogs tracked her all the way to behind the Kaiser building, so she was on foot where that phone was found. I just can't believe she struggled with someone there, they trashed her phone and then she got away from them, made her way to an even more remote location behind the Kaiser building and they caught her again.

So here are my questions:

1) Why would she destroy and throw away the one link to her safety and rescue (the cell phone) prior to being abducted. Unless it was paranoia and she felt someone was tracking her thru her cell phone. Think about it. If you were running from someone, you would clutch it tightly, hoping to be able to call for help at some point. Right? The choker was found at the dumpster, the place that the dog lost her scent, which stands to reason that is where she either went in the dumpster (and didn't come out) or she was put in a vehicle. Why would the abductor go back toward a more crowded area to throw a crushed cell phone away? What is the coincidence that it would be thrown in a dumpster so close to the GW she was at prior to her disappearance.

I hate to say but I am leaning toward paranoia or staged now. BUT, I do believe she left that Goodwill in fear for her life and the lives of her loved ones.

Nothing else makes sense to me now. The phone and the choker at two different locations along the get away route doesn't add up.

ETA: I am in Georgia, but will help any way I can. This case has intrigued me and I want her found, SAFE!

Maybe she dropped her phone when she was running? I wonder what kind of a phone it was because with an iPhone you can't find the battery at least I can't on mine and the SIM card needs a sharp round little object to open it. And are we for sure that it was her phone? Was it in a case that looked like hers?

Also if this was staged why run so far away to place a choker? If it wasn't for the dogs it probably wouldn't have been found because it was a 7-10 min walk and not out in the open in a convenient place to find.

Maybe she dropped her phone when she was running? I wonder what kind of a phone it was because with an iPhone you can't find the battery at least I can't on mine and the SIM card needs a sharp round little object to open it. And are we for sure that it was her phone? Was it in a case that looked like hers?

BBM. This is true that the only info we have is the brother confirming it's hers. I was just going on the fact that battery and SIM card were missing. That's what makes me think it wasn't dropped. But it's possible it is not hers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PKBB