Found Deceased CA - Maricela Garcia, 26, Reseda, 12 Jan 2017 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If postmates is similar to Uber, there is no HR department. There is a database of users and drivers, and database admins, and then probably a small startup of less than 20 people behind the app's maintenance. They aren't even publicly traded yet. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Postmates

Thank you

I don't think you should secure the PI, the family should. You can be the contact on their behalf though, until they cut you out. [emoji54]

Got an answer. Sara works in Venice Beach and had left her wallet over there. The girls went back to retrieve it. Was not able to get clarification on the deliveries before she ghosted again. I really love that girl :(

So if she made 2 deliveries to 2 Thai places, when did she pick up the goods? Wouldn't they want their stuff right away?

That's so strange. Normally it's the other way around - the deliveries would be to a home or office FROM the Thai place. My nephew worked for PM in the Venice area for about a week in November (2016). He said there was no money to be made and went back to delivering for Amazon and Instacart. He never heard of making a delivery TO a restaurant.

I was just informed that PM needs a subpoena to confirm or deny Mari was a PM. I explained I only wanted a yes or no not even dates of employment. I asked if that was SOP anytime someone used them as a job reference... The potential employer needed police help??? What's really going on?

Sounds like they've been in hot water before and now their SOP is CYA.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

According to her, the delivery was made from one restaurant to another. Weird.

Maybe they needed some ingredients/supplies and they have to use special "company supplied" supplies that the one was out of until the next weekday shipment.

That's super weird. Unless some worker ordered from there because they like the food or to compare. But then it's one delivery, not two. Also... that is just really bizarre. It's possible but what dah heck

But maybe it's possible and I'm just leading us down a rabbit hole... or am I? Crap

Since NG linked to the family's , I'll probably be posting the story to FB shortly. Does anyone think it's a bad idea?

Lol maybe they are owned by the same family and one store ran out of something the other had???

Since NG linked to the family's , I'll probably be posting the story to FB shortly. Does anyone think it's a bad idea?

I'm on the fence... how much cash would it generate and how much of a headache may it cause?

IDK, I mean it's a public podcast. Might generate more local publicity if I share it. More than likely media interest. It's all public record.
BUT, just not sure.

ETA the family is aware of the podcast

Lol maybe they are owned by the same family and one store ran out of something the other had???

That's what I am thinking (though I also think the restaurants have their own delivery staff). ??

IMO, it's highly unlikely Maricela was a CI. Research prop 47, nobody does actual time for drugs anymore since its passing. It's also not at all unusual for them to initially charge someone with selling and later drop it to possession.

I also don't think having a BMW indicates she had a lot of income. What year is it? If she has a 15 year-old BMW that's not going to have much value. Now if it's a 2016 or something, that would be worth noting.

I think the sleeping in her sister's room and sudden feeling like she was being followed was either due to a mental health issue or drug use. Since the police said she's gone missing before, I think maybe she has gone voluntarily. Or perhaps she ran off trying to avoid whomever she thought was chasing her, and in doing so encountered someone who took advantage of finding her alone.

I really hope she left voluntarily, at least then she's probably somewhat safe.

I was just informed that PM needs a subpoena to confirm or deny Mari was a PM. I explained I only wanted a yes or no not even dates of employment. I asked if that was SOP anytime someone used them as a job reference... The potential employer needed police help??? What's really going on?

As a lawyer, I pretty much expected this when they said they had to check with legal. Potential huge liability if a deliverer goes missing while on a delivery due to negligence of the delivery company.

Still on the fence about posting it with this text:

Nancy Grace is focusing on Maricela’s disappearance in her daily “Crime Stories” podcast. Monday’s episode features a discussion about the significance of Garcia’s past, specifically a drug arrest by the LAPD on January 13, 2016 — a year before her disappearance. CrimeOnline has confirmed with the Los Angeles district attorney that the charge was never prosecuted.

http://www.crimeonline.com/2017/01/...re-revelations-relevant-to-her-disappearance/

I think it appears detrimental to the public. Even though Nancy vehemently says it doesn't matter, anyone who doesn't listen to the podcast won't know that.
I haven't had anything to say on the FB page in awhile. Afraid public interest is going downhill fast. I need LAPD to bump her to critical missing. It's almost three weeks. It's very suspicious circumstances. What is it going to take?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Reporter-C.Lin