Found Deceased CA - Maricela Garcia, 26, Reseda, 12 Jan 2017 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I totally understand wanting a trained professional to help and think a PI is a great idea. But what I don't understand is pushing away others that are helping? What would be the harm of having more help? What would make them think msm attention would get MG killed? It's not a fairy tale, there's a real girl missing. So I would think that getting the word out and getting as much attention as possible would be a great idea. But unfortunately sometimes we must let people sink before they learn to swim.

I just wanted you guys to be the first to know that the PI has just asked me to join his team full time as Lead Analyst. I have followed MP cases for a very long time and this is a dream come true. I'm so thankful that something good has come of this and wanted to make you all a part of it. Only because of you did I get the offer. I can't thank you enough.
Congrats!

I just wanted you guys to be the first to know that the PI has just asked me to join his team full time as Lead Analyst. I have followed MP cases for a very long time and this is a dream come true. I'm so thankful that something good has come of this and wanted to make you all a part of it. Only because of you did I get the offer. I can't thank you enough.

Is this the pro bono PI from NJ that was willing to take Maricela's case? Awesome opportunity and you are very suited for the position!

All stronger together - Knew it wouldn't be the end for you!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

The family has taken over the Help Find page. Please do not message me there as I will not be there. They have requested I leave.

In my opinion there are four components that have remained consistent over the period of Maricela's disappearance. That is Maricela's past is shrouded with mystery, her family's uncommunicative behavior to disclose anything, law enforcement's uncooperative involvement in this case, and the unrelenting determination Mistivon has put forth into discovering the truth and locating Maricela.
It is indisputable that all the rigorous work that this group has contributed under the fearless leadership of Mistivon is unraveling some truth and unsettling the nerves of individuals who are key players in this tragic situation. For discreet reasons, separate from another, these individuals are fiercely trying to silence you and keep you from disclosing something. What that maybe is unknown to me. I have very compelling idea as I'm sure most of you do too but unless the family chooses to accept help, we cannot invade their space. Mistivon you Rock sister!! You cannot look at this as a failed mission. You were removed from office but you haven't turned in your resignation letter yet!! Keep going where ever your heart is leading you. Keep doing what it is your mind tells you to do. As long as you continue to make this about Maricela and not you, her family, LE or the PI, then you got this girl!!! I'm here to support you if you need me to support you. Keep the faith, Maricela we're coming for you baby. Hold on!!

Congrats!!!! Go get em!

I call that a Silver Lining! :)

Yes it is. It's all volunteer for now but of course, he hopes that changes at some point.
N see the whole thing is...when I started her thread if you guys hadn't jumped in with discussion, theories, suggestions, answers when I had questions and questions when I had answers, not only would I not have gotten this offer but I would not have pursued things like I did. You all inspire me so much. I've always been a lurker and you have brought out the passion that I've had for so long but never acted on. Each person who has contributed to this thread, especially those of you who have messaged and emailed me behind the scenes...YOU ALL kept her case alive, not me. And Born, you are so right. While I was so hurt last night and didn't know what to do...the FB page is just a page. Just because I am not there any longer (although Sara has asked me to stay so I am not sure what to do), doesn't mean I can't help find Maricela. We ARE coming for her and I know we won't stop until she is found. I know it may get slow without any new information, but we will never stop searching. I hope that soon, together we can bring her home.
So awesome to hear the NJ PI isn't giving up either! This is such wonderful news!!
Poor Sarah sounds so torn... Seems like she really just wants to do the right thing, anything and everything that can be done.
Sarah is family, she can take admin on the page right?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Sara and I are the editors for now. MPN is still the admin because she created the page.

This is great news! Silver linings.....

You have such great work on keeping Mari's story out there and getting it in the news. Right now I am sure the family is scared, confused, etc. and might be listening to bad advice. But I am sure in their hearts they know what all you have done and will appreciate it once things are settled down.

I feel like Mari left the store, to deal with a pressing issue. Someone was calling or texting her, and wanting to meet up. I think she wanted to do so away from her sister, perhaps to protect her? I think she communicated with them, then went into the church to wait and to pray for guidance...then she went out the side door to meet them, and to tell them NO...but things went sideways...

I feel like Mari left the store, to deal with a pressing issue. Someone was calling or texting her, and wanting to meet up. I think she wanted to do so away from her sister, perhaps to protect her? I think she communicated with them, then went into the church to wait and to pay for guidance...then she went out the side door to meet them, and to tell them NO...but things went sideways...

This is what I have been thinking too...... Did I miss it but does the church have surveillance video?

I've been thinking...

What IF, Mari was not convicted of her drug charge because she gave up info (snitched) on the other 2 who were involved. So, she got off and they went to jail. AND, what if one of them got out and wanted to get Mari? She could have been harassed/followed in the days before she went missing? Maybe she saw the person in GW and knew she had to run?

Anyway, it's a possibility that should be ruled out at least.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I have been in recovery for a very long time and this actually sounds like something I would have done. I wouldn't have wanted to use and would have absolutely gone into a church and begged God to either keep the person from showing up so I wouldn't use (knowing I was powerless not to if they showed up) or begging for forgiveness for what I was about to do (let my family down, leave my sister, disappoint everyone, etc). I think this is absolutely a valid scenario. But, so is the going in there to hide, too. I pray she did go off to use and is now too ashamed to come home and admit it.

I feel like Mari left the store, to deal with a pressing issue. Someone was calling or texting her, and wanting to meet up. I think she wanted to do so away from her sister, perhaps to protect her? I think she communicated with them, then went into the church to wait and to pray for guidance...then she went out the side door to meet them, and to tell them NO...but things went sideways...

Omg omg omg!!!!!! Ahhhh I feel like I know you and am so proud and jumping for joy!!

This is great news misti! I'm so happy for you! :)

I have been in recovery for a very long time and this actually sounds like something I would have done. I wouldn't have wanted to use and would have absolutely gone into a church and begged God to either keep the person from showing up so I wouldn't use (knowing I was powerless not to if they showed up) or begging for forgiveness for what I was about to do (let my family down, leave my sister, disappoint everyone, etc). I think this is absolutely a valid scenario. But, so is the going in there to hide, too. I pray she did go off to use and is now too ashamed to come home and admit it.

The hiding thing confuses me, only because she did not actually hide herself. If she really felt like someone scary was following her, she could have hidden behind something, asked for help, asked to use a phone, asked to hide in a back room somewhere. But it seems that she sat in a pew for awhile, then ran out, upset.

I would love to believe she just went off to go use and got to ashamed to come home but let's really think about that-
If she was actively using drugs, wouldn't she want her car, clothes and personal possessions? How would she have money to buy all new stuff and start over away from her family? I've known my fair share of addicts and I can honestly say they would've taken at least some clothes if they knew they where running off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member