Found Deceased CA - Maricela Garcia, 26, Reseda, 12 Jan 2017 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Was dozing off, thinking about this case, and suddenly remembered something----something that might be relevant considering some of the new info we have coming out---

During the vigil, while everyone walked around the outside of the store, to see if that was a possible route, I walked in the front door, the same way I thought that MG might have done, at the same time , 2 weeks earlier.

I showed the poster to a few employees, and one man, nodded and said ''''O h Yeah, ...."

I asked if he remembered her and he nodded and said that when he first saw the poster on the window, he recognized her as someone who comes into the store sometimes. [ I thought that was incorrect so began to discount his story at that point---but now I may have been too quick to do so?]

He told me that the last time he remembered her, she was with another 'girl' around the same age as her. And he remembered them because they were laughing and 'smelled like marijuana', and he pointed to the large restroom sign, and said he thought they were smoking back there.

At first I discounted everything he said. But then I went back to the rest room area---and it is huge area, tucked away, back in the warehouse area, and pretty remote. And there were a few kind of unsavory people hanging back there when I was there. One guy seemed to have just used it as his washroom, as he had towels and a shaver in hand.

The employee was a stock worker or a janitor I believe. He had a big ring of keys and work gloves clipped to his waist. He was in his 50's and we had a bit of a language barrier.

I ran out and told Misty and her husband came in and spoke with the employee too. But when he said she was with another girl, and they smoked pot in the store, and she was a regular customer, we both discounted his version of events.

HOWEVER, maybe he was on the right track????

So

is this a recovery search? :(

That is the only kind of search we are able to do. We cannot knock on doors to look for a living girl being hidden or held hostage. So the only the thing left is a recovery operation.

Was dozing off, thinking about this case, and suddenly remembered something----something that might be relevant considering some of the new info we have coming out---

During the vigil, while everyone walked around the outside of the store, to see if that was a possible route, I walked in the front door, the same way I thought that MG might have done, at the same time , 2 weeks earlier.

I showed the poster to a few employees, and one man, nodded and said ''''O h Yeah, ...."

I asked if he remembered her and he nodded and said that when he first saw the poster on the window, he recognized her as someone who comes into the store sometimes. [ I thought that was incorrect so began to discount his story at that point---but now I may have been too quick to do so?]

He told me that the last time he remembered her, she was with another 'girl' around the same age as her. And he remembered them because they were laughing and 'smelled like marijuana', and he pointed to the large restroom sign, and said he thought they were smoking back there.

At first I discounted everything he said. But then I went back to the rest room area---and it is huge area, tucked away, back in the warehouse area, and pretty remote. And there were a few kind of unsavory people hanging back there when I was there. One guy seemed to have just used it as his washroom, as he had towels and a shaver in hand.

The employee was a stock worker or a janitor I believe. He had a big ring of keys and work gloves clipped to his waist. He was in his 50's and we had a bit of a language barrier.

I ran out and told Misty and her husband came in and spoke with the employee too. But when he said she was with another girl, and they smoked pot in the store, and she was a regular customer, we both discounted his version of events.

HOWEVER, maybe he was on the right track????

Great memory, Katy. It's interesting how we sometimes get tunnel vision and tend to ignore important clues that don't comply with our first set of facts. We really need to keep in mind that sometimes people lie. It can be difficult when you learn somebody is lying to peel back the false narrative and allow the previously discarded facts to fall into place.

I didn't want to say it, but one of the first things that occurred to me when we learned that they knew the area was that the family may not be lying to protect Maricela, but rather Sara. Perhaps "postmates delivery" is a euphamism for drug sale and Maricela was not doing the selling by herself.

Mistivon,I sent out the email this morning explaining the case and giving links to media and your YouTube. If your contacted, you'll know why. Without putting my entire identify out there for the world to see, I will contact you here on this site after the phone call this afternoon. I explained in short that the family has every reason to believe she may have been abducted or in danger of imminent demise so this search is imperative to see if she can be located or any clues that would lead to her ( alive or deceased)

Please be very very careful. We do not know who is reading this forum.

i have wanted to say this but feel a little bit out of touch with what is happening right now.

if i can respectfully suggest also that the videos on youtube be reviewed to make sure all family members of those who own the video are unlinked from the youtube channel...?

i fully support all the efforts and know this is all so overwhelming, but when the video auto-played another with a young boy and a kitten, i was a little shaken by the thought that if there are "bad" people following along and looking for case updates, they are seeing the children of those involved in busting their asses (soon). please temporarily move other videos to a private channel? or tell me to shut up. that's ok too.

I am working on making them private. Unfortunately, I'm driving right now. I will try to get that done and the videos moved today. Thank you for the suggestion. I am new to all this and not savvy by any means.
I am recording with Alan Duke in about an hour for the NG show. I am also sending out a press release to the media. As soon as I record, I will post it here as I always do.
I am afraid that it will just create more question. I am also going to ask that we not discuss particular family members for safety reasons.
Thanks

I am working on making them private. Unfortunately, I'm driving right now. I will try to get that done and the videos moved today. Thank you for the suggestion. I am new to all this and not savvy by any means.
I am recording with Alan Duke in about an hour for the NG show. I am also sending out a press release to the media. As soon as I record, I will post it here as I always do.
I am afraid that it will just create more question. I am also going to ask that we not discuss particular family members for safety reasons.
Thanks
I'm not sure releasing any new eveidence on here will help the families security, but I guess if you're running with the press release from yesterday and making it national news on NG the cats out of the bag. I'm assuming nothing more than the press kit is going to be released which might bring some new ideas, I just know that the media can create a bias which will sometimes turn away possible witnesses who don't want to get involved anymore. I'm sure you and Alan have it all figured out and wish you the best today and look forward to the show. Go get em!

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

i have wanted to say this but feel a little bit out of touch with what is happening right now.

if i can respectfully suggest also that the videos on youtube be reviewed to make sure all family members of those who own the video are unlinked from the youtube channel...?

i fully support all the efforts and know this is all so overwhelming, but when the video auto-played another with a young boy and a kitten, i was a little shaken by the thought that if there are "bad" people following along and looking for case updates, they are seeing the children of those involved in busting their asses (soon). please temporarily move other videos to a private channel? or tell me to shut up. that's ok too.
Or just make a new email and new account just for these sorts of purposes. Safety and family first.

Hmmm apparently I accidentally deleted my post. Just saying that this will be new information deemed safe for release. There is still more they are not putting out. Their reasoning was spelled out to me and I was asked to help. They feel any potential benefit outweighs the risk and the press release was carefully written and reviewed.

Mistivon if you happen to move that video, please provide a new link so I can send a correction to SAR.

My email has been read so I expect to hear something soon. It's just about noon here on the east coast so I'll anticipating a reply within the business day (5pm est )

I'm not sure if you're aware that a majority of residential halfway recovery facilities in Southern California are known to be financed by prison gangs who have funded purchases for homes and so called doctors who will turn a 4 bedroom into 8 bedrooms to house as many parolees as they can because insurance companies pay astounding amounts of money for their so called treatment. In areas where these facilities are located there has always been a high increase of rape, burglaries, robberies, along with increased substance abuse. Overwhelming how many recovery and methadone clinics are in MG's area alone. I don't know if any of those in the area per say are related to anything nepharious but they all attract some very unsavory people into the neighborhood.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

thats what i was thinking about halfway house on the other side of the dumpster.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tabitha Darden 3