Found Deceased CA - Maricela Garcia, 26, Reseda, 12 Jan 2017 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope, didn't know that. This world is completely new to me.
One thing about PM. Is Thai food really that popular that it would not be unusual to have two different people calling from two different restaurants both within an hour and a half of each other? Lots of cuisines I can see...but Thai? Doesn't that seem strange?
FYI, one other detail. The foil was intact on the cigarette pack in the car. It does not rule out that she had a pack on her, but it seems less likely that is where she went for that purpose.
Thai food is huge! Absolutely possible to have two deliveries even from different locations especially during lunch hour. Now the question id ask is where are these restaurants? Id check to see if they might actually have there own delivery service which would debunk sarahs story. Has Sarah produced the names and addresses of those restaurants? I'm guessing not at this point. Funny how were not allowed to talk about any family all of the sudden when since the beginning of MG's dissapearance the sister has always been a subject of what ifs being she stated she's the last one to see her. I'm hoping after more news is released she'll be able to reveal a lot more of the facts leading up to MG's dissapearance.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Do any mapwalkers follow this thread?

My best friend's sister was in and out of halfway houses for years. Not only did they not do ANYTHING to help with her drug problem, it was merely a way for people with drug problems or lives of crime to meet more people with drug problems and lives of crimes. My best friend's sister frequently hatched, and somewhat succeeded, at escape plans with other residents in the halfway house. Their goal was never to commit crimes, but rather to find drugs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have not posted on FB yet, but I am working on a search plan for a week from today. One month anniversary :(
I'd like to search areas where she could have been dumped AND I'd specifically like to talk to people in other specific areas. If any locals have time this week or anyone can look on Google Earth....any areas of high foliage, dense underbrush, empty lots/fields and that wash...Id like to get things planned. Even if it is only four of us, I want to cover as much ground as possible. I think she might be out there.

Right off the top of my head, I would suggest the Sepulveda Basin.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sepulveda_Dam#Sepulveda_Basin_Recreation_Area
It is a flood control basin along the LA River that roughly extends from Balboa to Sepulveda, and Victory to Burbank. It's about 2000 acres (says Wiki) of parks, golf courses and recreation fields. There is a good amount of dense foliage.
Also, along the 101 is a lot of brush-at least in some areas. The city maintains it, but not too often.
Do you have any idea where you might think it is important to start? The Valley is pretty big.

Yes, She and her mother used to attend regularly. I've gotten conflicting information....the PI says one thing while the family told me another. They implied it was not recent...as in "90s" so IDK.
Just wondering, IF she was using heroin or meth, would the compulsion have been so strong to use that she would have "snuck out for a cigarette"? Or is it something that would wait until she got home? If she used in a bathroom somewhere and been sick, would she have been able to walk to the church, sit there a bit, then walk out and hide herself so well we can't find her? I don't think she is there but COULD she be? Did we miss her?

Yes, it's a strong compulsion

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

These are the areas I am thinking. I'd also like to get Search Dogs back out there. We are going to do both Saturday and Sunday since there is such a large area to cover.

The wash along Wilbur from SW to Nordhoff. This is in a known RSO's "hunting grounds."
Along Woodley from SW to Nordhoff. A tip had been called in mentioning this area.

All along the wildlife preserve there (Is that what you are referring to?)

The LA River from Lindley to Reseda

According to the PI, she feels the likely spot (if she is dead and was dumped, which I hope not) is anywhere along SW from Reseda to 170. I have looked along maps and don't see too many opportunities along the road itself, but maybe back off a ways.

What do you think? Can you target hot spots in your area?

Right off the top of my head, I would suggest the Sepulveda Basin.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sepulveda_Dam#Sepulveda_Basin_Recreation_Area
It is a flood control basin along the LA River that roughly extends from Balboa to Sepulveda, and Victory to Burbank. It's about 2000 acres (says Wiki) of parks, golf courses and recreation fields. There is a good amount of dense foliage.
Also, along the 101 is a lot of brush-at least in some areas. The city maintains it, but not too often.
Do you have any idea where you might think it is important to start? The Valley is pretty big.

ETA: The first target area is going to be the RSO's area. Second would be near the AB plant. Third and fourth in no particular order, the other two. We may not even get to 3 and 4 especially if only a few people come out :(

These are the areas I am thinking. I'd also like to get Search Dogs back out there. We are going to do both Saturday and Sunday since there is such a large area to cover.

The wash along Wilbur from SW to Nordhoff. This is in a known RSO's "hunting grounds."
Along Woodley from SW to Nordhoff. A tip had been called in mentioning this area.

All along the wildlife preserve there (Is that what you are referring to?)

The LA River from Lindley to Reseda

According to the PI, she feels the likely spot (if she is dead and was dumped, which I hope not) is anywhere along SW from Reseda to 170. I have looked along maps and don't see too many opportunities along the road itself, but maybe back off a ways.

What do you think? Can you target hot spots in your area?

ETA: The first target area is going to be the RSO's area. Second would be near the AB plant. Third and fourth in no particular order, the other two. We may not even get to 3 and 4 especially if only a few people come out :(

I could look around the wildlife area, yes, but would like to have back up.

No, I would never want you to go by yourself....I meant just if you knew offhand :) We will go up and scope the place out probably a few nights this week...or if you are free sometime during the day for a bit maybe you and I can go look around? I just want to identify the most necessary to search beforehand then actually search those areas next weekend. Does that make sense?
Search Dogs 24/7 can't come out next weekend. Im trying to find other SAR teams that will assist the family on searches and not just LE. If anyone is good at locating that kind of info, I will call places tomorrow. Every group I'm finding says they go at the request of LE only :(

If you go to youtube and search maricela security footage, there are two videos.

I can make a call about a SAR canine . What exact day or days where you hoping to have dogs come? Like, what days would you be available to meet someone there? I just want to have the correct info before placing the call. Is this accurate-
You would like to search wooded areas along a specific area?
You will have a map ahead of time with coordinates of this location?
( I just want to make sure I have all the necessary information before placing the call)

Nope, didn't know that. This world is completely new to me.
One thing about PM. Is Thai food really that popular that it would not be unusual to have two different people calling from two different restaurants both within an hour and a half of each other? Lots of cuisines I can see...but Thai? Doesn't that seem strange?
FYI, one other detail. The foil was intact on the cigarette pack in the car. It does not rule out that she had a pack on her, but it seems less likely that is where she went for that purpose.

Thai food is super popular among millennials. My kids order it all of the time. As do their friends. Look in the local yellowpages in Venice. LOTS of Thai restaurants. My daughterinlaw always chooses Thai places for us to eat when we all get together. It is healthy, inexpensive and tasty.

Not even necessarily wooded. More like desolate. Undergrowth, dead end road type stuff. It would be best if I could have a team on Sunday. That way on Saturday, we can better pinpoint the areas that are a higher probability. I appreciate it so much. My team might be able to meet me one day this week, but with all the area needing to be searched, it's like a drop in the bucket. Thank you very very much for any help

I can make a call about a SAR canine . What exact day or days where you hoping to have dogs come? Like, what days would you be available to meet someone there? I just want to have the correct info before placing the call. Is this accurate-
You would like to search wooded areas along a specific area?
You will have a map ahead of time with coordinates of this location?
( I just want to make sure I have all the necessary information before placing the call)

Thai food is huge! Absolutely possible to have two deliveries even from different locations especially during lunch hour. Now the question id ask is where are these restaurants? Id check to see if they might actually have there own delivery service which would debunk sarahs story. Has Sarah produced the names and addresses of those restaurants? I'm guessing not at this point. Funny how were not allowed to talk about any family all of the sudden when since the beginning of MG's dissapearance the sister has always been a subject of what ifs being she stated she's the last one to see her. I'm hoping after more news is released she'll be able to reveal a lot more of the facts leading up to MG's dissapearance.

My husband uses Postmates sometimes at work---and they order from restaurants , even ones with delivery services. The reason being that the restaurants delivery is often very slow at lunch hour. They take too long. Postmates can be quicker because you call and they just take YOUR order only---not 5 or 6 like the delivery guy has.

So even if that restaurant has a delivery guy-doesnt mean that someone didn't call PM>

Has anyone considered MG might have overdosed and was then dumped somewhere? 20 minutes is enough time to fix in someone's car or apartment and die shortly after. Heroin today is more potent and deadlier than ever, even more so if it was mixed with other drugs. Of course the smashed phone and secret along with new evidence still says premeditated foul play, but you never know.

Not even necessarily wooded. More like desolate. Undergrowth, dead end road type stuff. It would be best if I could have a team on Sunday. That way on Saturday, we can better pinpoint the areas that are a higher probability. I appreciate it so much. My team might be able to meet me one day this week, but with all the area needing to be searched, it's like a drop in the bucket. Thank you very very much for any help

OK it's@12 am in Jersey right now so I'll make the call in the afternoon tomorrow ( they're based on the west coast so there's a time difference) I'll let you know what I'm able to come up with. You can never have too much help in these situations! In the mean time, could you start looking at coordinates because I know they're going to ask that. I also know they will ask about the items that you can bring that 100% belonged to maricela ( I've saw them use socks, bedding, scarf, you get the idea)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tabitha Darden 3