Found Deceased CA - Maricela Garcia, 26, Reseda, 12 Jan 2017 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sooo....we will know more Monday as in after the Super Bowl.
I find it doubtful that this is going to be the case.

Mistivon posted she had attended the church with her mom in the past but prolly around the 90's. She mentions in post #574.

In the 90s she would be very young. She wouldn't remember. Still, that omission of information is striking.

In the 90s she would be very young. She wouldn't remember. Still, that omission of information is striking.

Lying is based on fear. Fear of conflict, being rejected , fear of being unpopular. The most common psychological reason for lying is fear in self protection . Lying to protect yourself ( or your loved ones) is what I believe is going on here. Fear is the belief that someone or something is dangerous, likely to cause pain, or a threat. The family no doubt wants MG home... figure out what is causing the fear and that is the answer to getting her back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Would Sarah or her parents know all of Maricela's activities or stomping grounds? The girl was secretive. Maybe they are uncovering things since she disappeared, so the facts change as the information does.

I can't help but to believe MG was abducted, even though there's been so much doubt. From the beginning I felt we where not getting the whole story here. If I'm right- Hopefully when the real story comes out, that will bring us closer to finding her.

Here's my theory-
I believe MG met someone she may have known and things went south quickly. She probably knew she was in trouble pretty quickly so may have tried hiding. That's just my opinion and I have absolutely no proof to back it up. Hopefully soon new details will emerge so we can make more educated guesses as to what could've happened.

Has there been any new info on the others that went missing in that area recently?

Would Sarah or her parents know all of Maricela's activities or stomping grounds? The girl was secretive. Maybe they are uncovering things since she disappeared, so the facts change as the information does.

This is a great thought!
Maybe they didn't know as much about maricela as they once thought. So maybe as they receive information about maricelas life outside of the family home, they will be able to provide more useful information.
I'm sure they've tried to contact any of her friends and acquaintances so maybe they are gathering info and trying to put the pieces together as to what else she could've been up to.

I was referring to the part of the video just posted where the sister is narrating. She is pretty explicit in saying that MG was turning music off and not her phone, and that nobody was calling MG. She also says people who think otherwise are "such idiots." But now it looks like the phone playing music was part of a fake narrative made up to obfuscate what really happened that night for some reason.

I've been trying to follow along with you all on this case, but am finding it very difficult now.

I am not able to view the Maricella Missing FB page. Is that where the video "where the sister is narrating" is? If so, would someone be so kind as to get us non-FB people up to speed as to what's happening? TIA, and sorry to be a bother.

I've been trying to follow along with you all on this case, but am finding it very difficult now.

I am not able to view the Maricella Missing FB page. Is that where the video "where the sister is narrating" is? If so, would someone be so kind as to get us non-FB people up to speed as to what's happening? TIA, and sorry to be a bother.

If you search for her name on youtube, you can view the new video.

I'm also a non FB person. I created an account there that is basically blank(just some random name, no picture or friends) just so I can follow along on cases. I just thought I'd mention that in case you where interested in doing the same so you can stay up to speed. But yes the video your speaking of can be found on YouTube. Just type in maricela Garcia missing footage and you should find it.

It took many hours but I have read every post. My hinky meter started going off almost immediately.

Something isn't exactly right here. I'm going to keep my thoughts to myself and move on, however I do not believe this girl has been abducted, nor do I believe she is a confidential informant.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

There is information that has just come out, which is why some of it was leaked on Friday. The rest will be public knowledge tomorrow for the most part. There is an independent witness who verified Mari had recently been at the church. Some more will make sense tomorrow....I know in what the fear is rooted and they are absolutely right to be secretive and scared. You will have to take my word for that.

BUT.....I do now have a question. IF, let's just say, IF, Mari was strung out, drugged up whatever you want to call it, NOT being held captive....could she really be so out of it after three weeks that she wouldn't know she was missing? I am not familiar with heroin and picture in my head people lying on dirty mattresses in a big house. I know that's a fallacy for the most part, but I know there truly are some houses like that...and some nearby. Would someone really be out of it that long? If someone were pimping her out so to speak, and keeping her shot up, I see it, but on her own free will?
May be a dumb question. I am just not familiar with the addict in the street type mentality

There is information that has just come out, which is why some of it was leaked on Friday. The rest will be public knowledge tomorrow for the most part. There is an independent witness who verified Mari had recently been at the church. Some more will make sense tomorrow....I know in what the fear is rooted and they are absolutely right to be secretive and scared. You will have to take my word for that.

BUT.....I do now have a question. IF, let's just say, IF, Mari was strung out, drugged up whatever you want to call it, NOT being held captive....could she really be so out of it after three weeks that she wouldn't know she was missing? I am not familiar with heroin and picture in my head people lying on dirty mattresses in a big house. I know that's a fallacy for the most part, but I know there truly are some houses like that...and some nearby. Would someone really be out of it that long? If someone were pimping her out so to speak, and keeping her shot up, I see it, but on her own free will?
May be a dumb question. I am just not familiar with the addict in the street type mentality

IF she was doing heroin/hard drugs, and really strung out, she might not care that she was considered missing.

I have not posted on FB yet, but I am working on a search plan for a week from today. One month anniversary :(
I'd like to search areas where she could have been dumped AND I'd specifically like to talk to people in other specific areas. If any locals have time this week or anyone can look on Google Earth....any areas of high foliage, dense underbrush, empty lots/fields and that wash...Id like to get things planned. Even if it is only four of us, I want to cover as much ground as possible. I think she might be out there.

So three weeks is not unheard of? Like three days, I get, but three weeks? She'd be what, likely turning tricks for drugs, I guess? Not want to be found? That's so foreign to me :(

IF she was doing heroin/hard drugs, and really strung out, she might not care that she was considered missing.

So three weeks is not unheard of? Like three days, I get, but three weeks? She'd be what, likely turning tricks for drugs, I guess? Not want to be found? That's so foreign to me :(

What happens is that 'shame/guilt' takes over and the addict does not want to be found. Sometimes at that point, they'd rather their families believe they were kidnapped then to believe they walked away for drugs etc.

She likely has junky friends, possibly including whoever picked her up that night. It's not hard to imagine a pretty girl like that finding shelter and a steady stream of drugs for as long as she wanted.

Which could also fit with taking down the posters.
I think IF she went with someone willingly, she od'd and they dumped her. I don't think that is out of the realm of possibility. Even in the height of her addiction, she never went MIA intentionally that I know of. That's why I want to search for her. The PI has given a likely path and I want to focus in those areas. Even if Mr. Mistivon and I go out every weekend for the next five years, I have to search for her.

She likely has junky friends, possibly including whoever picked her up that night. It's not hard to imagine a pretty girl like that finding shelter and a steady stream of drugs for as long as she wanted.

I had a friend in a recovery program and out of contact for months. The program was located out of the county and he couldn't tell me where it was when he returned because of privacy concerns... Part of the program was to remove him from his "regular haunts" and contacts. He called it "The Farm" and we always referred to this time in his life as his time at "The Farm".

If we go with a drug angle, any chance she was used as a mule?

Meaning used unwittingly? Or meaning transport to Mexico? I don't think either one but I may be way off base about the whole thing. I'm so lost right now. There are so very many possibilities.

If we go with a drug angle, any chance she was used as a mule?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauriedries23456!