Found Deceased CA - Maricela Garcia, 26, Reseda, 12 Jan 2017 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Confused. It's says 2016. Is this an input error or was she arrested in 2016 on that day?

I am suddenly lost. What's happening?

Just a mistake---we read the arrest record and thought she was arrested the day after she went missing---but it was 2016----so false alarm----

she is still missing and the mystery is not solved....:sigh:

But, boy I got to be supersleuth for just a second there.
Then I was superfail
LOL

But, boy I got to be supersleuth for just a second there.
Then I was superfail
LOL

I know. I was so excited for a minute that she was seen alive after the 12th. It was a huge sigh of relief...:sigh:

If I'm not mistaken, that RV has been sitting there for MONTHS, maybe a year or more. I don't think I've ever seen the damn thing move.
I shop at this Jon's and 99c store weekly for the last 3 years I've lived here. It's so unsettling that this happened so close. I wish I went shopping that night... Maybe I could have seen something. Ugh. :(

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

I live 2 miles away. A motor home with this, or extremely similar, paint parked around our neighborhood for years. The owner moved it every 3 or 4 days. The neighborhood residents were unhappy and complained on our neighborhood watch page. I believe they left notes on the windshield, etc.

In no way is it a superfail. If anything it gives us a little knowledge into her lifestyle at that point in time. Based on what you have said regarding the family, I could assume they withheld this fact- unless they too did not know she had been arrested. What is the charge for. I know all along we said she had a drug issue in the past, but I have been struck that we have no other information in regard to this. Having a "drug problem" runs a massive gamut. One could have a period of time where they were smoking pot everyday and this was interfering with their concentration and as a result their ambition. Maybe recreationally doing cocaine and getting caught and then making lifestyle changes after ward. It can mean sharing needles. Selling ones body. Going to rehab. Do we know the severity of her substance abuse and the circumstances around her getting it under control. Did the family intervene. Was this something learned after the fact? What is the charge in jail for? Was she involved in an AA community? I also found it odd that during her time of using she was described as doing the same things she does up until her disappearance. I can't recall the wording directly but something like "she stayed in and went to work". She wasn't more social? More withdrawn? Something. Is there anyway to confirm the girls did those to Postmate deliveries other than just Sarah's word? I believe her but just am curious as to this can solidly be confirmed... sorry if this makes no sense. Hard to read back on phone.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Idk but I still haven't ruled out my hunch that MG was possibly a CI. Even more so now that it's been brought to light she was arrested a year ago when she clean up. And records show it was a felony charges but she was released the next day with no court, conviction or sentence. I was born and raised in Pacoima and know the streets well enough to say that looks shady. Making a deal to be an informant is nothing surprising anymore. And snitches pay for it too. I'm praying to God I'm as wrong as can be and that it's not the case. #comehomemg

Her sister did say she has been clean a year, so maybe whatever the charge was it motivated her to get clean.

I'm unable to open the link regarding the arrest one year ago for some reason. I wouldn't call this a super fail, mistivon. It's a piece of the puzzle that is Maricela. Whether it is related to her disappearance remains to be seen, but more info is always useful, IMO.

Idk but I still haven't ruled out my hunch that MG was possibly a CI. Even more so now that it's been brought to light she was arrested a year ago when she clean up. And records show it was a felony charges but she was released the next day with no court, conviction or sentence. I was born and raised in Pacoima and know the streets well enough to say that looks shady. Making a deal to be an informant is nothing surprising anymore. And snitches pay for it too. I'm praying to God I'm as wrong as can be and that it's not the case. #comehomemg

Im with you, it's certainly a possibility...... Im not finding anything else other than that blank booking record for her.... So far

I called and spoke with the sheriff department regarding her booking. Normally they can tell you what the charge was. But She couldn't find it in her system. She tried numerous times but nothing. She used her name but nothing...She trued different systems but still NADA. After a 10 mins I said OK thank you anyways. Now that is very odd..

https://www.localcrimenews.com/welcome/searchArrests?firstname=Maricela&lastname=Garcia&city=

Arrest Name Maricela Garcia
Age 26
Address XXXXXXPA AV
City, State WOODLAND HILLS, CA
Arrest Date 2016-01-13
Source Los Angeles
Arrested For Transport/Sell Narcotic Controlled Substance

https://www.localcrimenews.com/welcome/detail/15808233/no
Maricela Garcia

Arrested on: 2016-01-13

Previous Arrest History

Maricela Garcia

Previous Arrest History
Arrested For: By:
Transport/Sell Narcotic Controlled Substance Los Angeles
Possession of Narcotic Controlled Substance Los Angeles

Wow, Born,

I think you may be on to something here. I lived in Venice for 20 years and the same thing happened there, to teens that were busted. They would be given 'the chance' to walk away from charges---but only if they would buy a few times more so the dealers would get busted. And that was very dangerous for them, obviously....

Maricela Garcia

Previous Arrest History

Maricela Garcia

Previous Arrest History
Arrested For: By:
Transport/Sell Narcotic Controlled Substance Los Angeles
Possession of Narcotic Controlled Substance Los Angeles
BAM!! You see that's what I had a bunch last week. She was caught transacting narcotics and they made a deal with her to drop charges she needs to blab!

Wow, Born,

I think you may be on to something here. I lived in Venice for 20 years and the same thing happened there, to teens that were busted. They would be given 'the chance' to walk away from charges---but only if they would buy a few times more so the dealers would get busted. And that was very dangerous for them, obviously....

So with seeing this could she of really have been followed by the bad guys? After hearing what the Det. had to say could she of been picked up and placed in a witness program?

previous examples:

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articl...et-in-his-head-and-rocks-in-his-backpack.html

RISKY BUSINESS
Student Drug Informant Found With a Bullet in His Head and Rocks in His Backpack

When police found Andrew Sadek selling $80 worth of pot, they pressured him into being a confidential informant and told him to go after ‘harder drugs.’ Then he turned up dead.

http://www.businessinsider.com/univ...t-died-after-becoming-a-drug-informant-2015-2
A heroin-addicted college student became a police informant — and it may have led to his death
And recently, the University of Massachusetts Amherst's police stopped using student confidential informants after the death of a student who was involved with the program. The UMass student, referred to as Logan in a recent ABC "20/20" report, was busted in December 2012 after selling $20 worth of LSD to an undercover campus police officer.

UMass student journalists Eric Bosco and Kayla Marchetti broke the story of Logan's involvement as an informant, reporting in a front page Boston Globe article in September that campus police raided Logan's apartment after catching the student selling drugs. During their search, Bosco told "20/20," police found "$700 in cash, an assortment of drugs, and a hypodermic needle."

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

See 80℅ of drug busts use informants. Young people are manipulated into working undercover to help LE catch a higher up dealer in exchange for no charge on their minor drug offense.
Informants are conditioned not to tell anyone. Not even family. Informants risk their lives and are often killed. Police try to cover up by telling family they committed suicide in one case��

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8xbet8vip