Found Deceased CA - Maricela Garcia, 26, Reseda, 12 Jan 2017 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Gotcha. I was thinking you were actually emailing them directly from email.
Evidently I am just repeating my posts lol! No, nothing that fancy on FB...just messaging...except if FB has your cell # you can also use it as a way to call now that I think of it (my old roomate tried it once and I freaked when my tablet started ringing)...and I bet its untraceable

Sent from my SM-T377P using Tapatalk

VICTIM FRIENDLY

[...]

The "victim friendly" rule extends to the family members of victims and suspects. Sleuthing family members, friends, and others who have not been designated as suspects is not allowed. Don't make random accusations, suggest their involvement, nor bash and attack them.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2279603

TO's have been, and will be, issued.

My sincerest apologies. Sometimes I let my emotions overtake me and I forget where I am posting. I am so sorry for deflecting the focus off of Maricela and would never intentionally do that. No matter what is going on in this case, at the center of it is a lost girl who has no control on what is happening. I am in this for the long haul and am desperate to make sure she is safe.
A LOT has gone on today which is why I have not posted. There are several HT agencies who are now involved and attempting to locate her. I feel a lot more hopeful now that we are going to recover her.
I also had a conference call tonight between the PI I work with and Elaine Park's mom. I am hoping they allow us to help them. I am very interested in her case, as well. It seems solvable and she is another valuable young woman I'd like to find. I'd love to have you guys follow along with me on that case, too.
When I skimmed the thread hours ago, there was a post about Michael Van Zandt. I would like to talk to the poster, does anyone remember her username? I'd like to see if there is anything my team can do to help.
So, again, I apologize. I was very wrong. I did see some of the earlier messages and you guys have no idea how much your support means to me, especially when I am at such a low point. But, I shouldn't have posted and for that, I am sorry.
Don't give up on my girl. There are still things to speculate about and research. There are still clues to be found. I still want to go through with the International Poster mission and have made a new flyer. I would love to see her in all the major cities around the country. If you can help even hang 2-3, please message me so I can send you the pdf.
I so appreciate everyone. Maricela will always be my main focus no matter what, until she is located. I need your help.
Thank you guys

Everyone who would like to participate in the nationwide campaign please send Mistivon a PM on here so she can send you a PDF .

Anyway....about to be officially working on the Aleah Beckerle case

Thank you for adding Aleah to your already too busy schedule. I have followed her from Day One, and am perplexed by the lack of attention her case has received.

When I skimmed the thread hours ago, there was a post about Michael Van Zandt. I would like to talk to the poster, does anyone remember her username? I'd like to see if there is anything my team can do to help.

(all quotes snipped by me for brevity)

Spartygirl first posted about Michael. I tried to find her post, but .... has it been removed? Michael's thread: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...ichael-Vanzandt-36-Hermosa-Beach-5-March-2016

Not to take away from Maricela, but Micheal Vanzandt case could really use some fresh opinions. I know it looks cut and dry but after doing some sleuthing, I really believe that his disappearance is suspicious.

My sincerest apologies. Sometimes I let my emotions overtake me and I forget where I am posting. I am so sorry for deflecting the focus off of Maricela and would never intentionally do that. No matter what is going on in this case, at the center of it is a lost girl who has no control on what is happening. I am in this for the long haul and am desperate to make sure she is safe.
A LOT has gone on today which is why I have not posted. There are several HT agencies who are now involved and attempting to locate her. I feel a lot more hopeful now that we are going to recover her.
I also had a conference call tonight between the PI I work with and Elaine Park's mom. I am hoping they allow us to help them. I am very interested in her case, as well. It seems solvable and she is another valuable young woman I'd like to find. I'd love to have you guys follow along with me on that case, too.
So, again, I apologize. I was very wrong. I did see some of the earlier messages and you guys have no idea how much your support means to me, especially when I am at such a low point. But, I shouldn't have posted and for that, I am sorry.
Don't give up on my girl. There are still things to speculate about and research. There are still clues to be found. I still want to go through with the International Poster mission and have made a new flyer. I would love to see her in all the major cities around the country. If you can help even hang 2-3, please message me so I can send you the pdf.
I so appreciate everyone. Maricela will always be my main focus no matter what, until she is located. I need your help.
Thank you guys

Keep up the good work! I am within a short train ride to NYC. How can we be sure of each cities rules About posting fliers. Any idea on what type of places you'd like them posted?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

mistivon- no matter what the people around you are saying or doing, remember you are doing this for MG. don't get discouraged!

Thank you for adding Aleah to your already too busy schedule. I have followed her from Day One, and am perplexed by the lack of attention her case has received.

(all quotes snipped by me for brevity)

Spartygirl first posted about Michael. I tried to find her post, but .... has it been removed? Michael's thread: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...ichael-Vanzandt-36-Hermosa-Beach-5-March-2016

Yes..THANK YOU.. It was me that posted about Mike. I am good friends with his mom and would LOVE to have fresh eyes, thoughts on this. While it does look cut and dry I have a few " HINKY" moments and either way, his family would like to know the truth and have closure. Love to all of you for considering to take a look !

Mistivon~~~ God Bless you and just keep on doing what you are doing, we are all here for you and will gladly follow you on all of your cases. If you do get a chance, please look over Mikes info.. I really appreciate it !!

Rachel1~~ Thank you for taking a look and feeling it deserves some more investigating and looking into the case.

Bus stations, train stations, airports, hotel rows....followed by any high traffic area such as shopping malls, restaurant rows, etc.anyone else have thoughts about this?
Thank you so much for any help! No one should ever have to pay for flyers for a missing person, btw. Most places are happy to help by donating some.
Spartygirl...I'm coming, I promise...

Keep up the good work! I am within a short train ride to NYC. How can we be sure of each cities rules About posting fliers. Any idea on what type of places you'd like them posted?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I have been here since day one - mistivon thank you for being a light and thank you everyone for showing us all what pure caring and commitment look like. I worry that not knowing all the relevant information is what may be keeping MG from being located. I would like to put up some posters here--I am on the other side of the country but you never know. Hoping for a good outcome to happen soon❤️

Mistivon please email PDF to all interested parties. We can double up too, I'll be hanging fliers for other cases as well.

I just saw on cbs channel 2 that another possible kidnaping happened in chatsworth today. Exactly like the kidnapping in pacoima last week. A girl in gold car grabbed and thrown in the car kicking and screaming. This is 15 min from pacoima and from where MG went missing. I Will keep looking for the link to share.

MISTI----look what I just saw on local news: possible kidnapping

http://www.lapdonline.org/newsroom/news_view/61896

Monday, February 20, 2017

Media Relations
Detectives Seek Information Related to a Possible Kidnapping NR17058jh
Los Angeles: The Los Angeles Police Department's Devonshire Division detectives are asking for the public's help in providing any information that would lead to the identification of a possible kidnap victim and the arrest of the suspects responsible.

On February 19, 2017, around 3:45 p.m., Devonshire patrol officers responded to De Soto and Devonshire Street for a kidnapping call. Once officers arrived, they learned that a female Hispanic, who appeared to be in distress, was seen in the back of a car. The female was screaming and banging on the rear passenger side window. The car continued northbound on De Soto Avenue, out of sight from witnesses.

The female was described as female Hispanic, in her late 20s or early 30s, with dark hair tied up in a ponytail. She was seen wearing a black sweatshirt.

The suspects appeared to be male Hispanics. The car was described as a gold early 2000s 4-door Honda Accord. The rear passenger window was smashed out.

The suspects are still outstanding and victim has not been located.

Anyone with information regarding this incident should contact Detective Scheff, LAPD Devonshire Division at 818-832-0609. During non-business hours or on weekends, calls should be directed to 1-877-LAPD-24-7 (877-527-3247). Anyone wishing to remain anonymous should call the LA Regional Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (800-222-8477) or go directly to www.lacrimestoppers.org. Tipsters may also visit ww.lapdonline.org, and click on "Anonymous Web Tips" under the "Get Involved-Crime Stoppers" menu to submit an online tip. Lastly, tipsters may also download the "P3 Tips" mobile application and select the LA Regional Crime Stoppers as their local program.

I just saw on cbs channel 2 that another possible kidnaping happened in chatsworth today. Exactly like the kidnapping in pacoima last week. A girl in gold car grabbed and thrown in the car kicking and screaming. This is 15 min from pacoima and from where MG went missing. I Will keep looking for the link to share.

Steph, I just now saw that same report!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste
Back