Found Deceased CA - Maricela Garcia, 26, Reseda, 12 Jan 2017 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Oh Daily. You are my hero.
The map scares me. Truly scares me.
I really hope LAPD is looking into this. Runaways? Sure. Addicts? Probably. Alive? Who knows? We need to find out. Can we even make a difference? Can we figure out the connection if there is one?

Here is the link to the Map: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1TJkhKGHL7gftJETyw0goYgfEguA&usp=sharing

I did add tonights kidnapping. If I am going to suffer from insomnia, I my as well be productive.

I am not sure if I believe that Elaine's case is related. I think there is much to uncover about the boyfriend.

Even if these are not connected to MG, I think some of these are connected.

The description of the women in the car could literally be any of the missing women on the map. I am going to check their missing profiles just to see if any were last seen wearing a black sweatshirt.

I just can't imagine how some of these are not tied in together. They have to be, right?!?

I think the Elaine 100% fits the profile to the "T". If the boyfriend is 100% cleared, then I think she could be tied in. It's her car being possibly dumped is what has me wondering. If she were picked up at a gas station etc, why would the kidnappers move her car? What would be their reasoning. Does anyone know if her car was checked for malfunctions or something that would have prompted her to pull over? Maybe it was then that she was taken or she started walking and was grabbed? I wish we knew more about the circumstances surrounding her disappearance!

BTW...The only one that has a Namus with clothing description..

Last seen wearing black puffy jacket: https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/36586/0/

You mean besides Maricela? I didn't look but I entered her clothing description in.

Yes, sorry. Besides Maricela.

I am REALLY hoping that LAPD is also seeing all this. I mean, they have to right?!

I feel so helpless.

Me, too. You have links for all these girls. I think they need a thread.

May have two more for map. Giselle Diaz 1/25 from LA and Samantha Hernandez 1/11 from LA

MISTI----look what I just saw on local news: possible kidnapping

http://www.lapdonline.org/newsroom/news_view/61896

Monday, February 20, 2017

Media Relations
Detectives Seek Information Related to a Possible Kidnapping NR17058jh
Los Angeles: The Los Angeles Police Department's Devonshire Division detectives are asking for the public's help in providing any information that would lead to the identification of a possible kidnap victim and the arrest of the suspects responsible.

On February 19, 2017, around 3:45 p.m., Devonshire patrol officers responded to De Soto and Devonshire Street for a kidnapping call. Once officers arrived, they learned that a female Hispanic, who appeared to be in distress, was seen in the back of a car. The female was screaming and banging on the rear passenger side window. The car continued northbound on De Soto Avenue, out of sight from witnesses.

The female was described as female Hispanic, in her late 20s or early 30s, with dark hair tied up in a ponytail. She was seen wearing a black sweatshirt.

The suspects appeared to be male Hispanics. The car was described as a gold early 2000s 4-door Honda Accord. The rear passenger window was smashed out.

The suspects are still outstanding and victim has not been located.

Anyone with information regarding this incident should contact Detective Scheff, LAPD Devonshire Division at 818-832-0609. During non-business hours or on weekends, calls should be directed to 1-877-LAPD-24-7 (877-527-3247). Anyone wishing to remain anonymous should call the LA Regional Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (800-222-8477) or go directly to www.lacrimestoppers.org. Tipsters may also visit ww.lapdonline.org, and click on "Anonymous Web Tips" under the "Get Involved-Crime Stoppers" menu to submit an online tip. Lastly, tipsters may also download the "P3 Tips" mobile application and select the LA Regional Crime Stoppers as their local program.
OMG way to close to home! I was in that area at that time...

Sent from my SM-T377P using Tapatalk

There has been a body found in the center divider of a major freeway about 20-40 minutes north of both Maricela and Elaine. There are no details yet. Elaine's family is aware and Glendale PD is en route. No word to Maricela's family tho so hoping that is good news:

attachment.php

Attachments

• body.jpg
    body.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 269
IDK IDK. If Elaine was messed up when she left the boyfriend's house and say, like, stopped at the gas station. If she was kinda wobbly, looked like she had a rough night...maybe she was mistaken for just another druggie. I'm not sure because I don't know where she stopped or what condition she was in.
Before I knew anything about Elaine, the moment I saw her, I said "ring". You guys know I have thought that from the beginning. Then add in Sarah Dunsey, another girl with long dark hair...I just don't know. If the time stamps are wrong on the cameras, I'd believe it more. If there is truly an hour gap, not so much.
Maricela...well there are other issues. Now with everything I know, I'd actually be inclined to say SHE is the one who doesn't fit. Trafficked? Yes. Random ring? No
I just know in my gut something is going on.
Elaine's story makes me think of the woman who disappeared from the Sherrif's department in Malibu after being let go from jail in the middle of the night for some reason...sadly her remains were found several months or a year or so later in the Santa Monica Mountains and there are no real answers as to what happened.

Elaine's story makes me think of the woman who disappeared from the Sherrif's department in Malibu after being let go from jail in the middle of the night for some reason...sadly her remains were found several months or a year or so later in the Santa Monica Mountains and there are no real answers as to what happened.

That was MATRICE RICHARDSON and I agree, shades of similarities abound among so many of these cases.

That was MATRICE RICHARDSON and I agree, shades of similarities abound among so many of these cases.
Thank you...I was trying to think of her name...as soon as I read the Park case and Malibu I immediately thought about that for some reason...well not "some reason" I actually had "some thoughts" in my head [emoji15]

Thank you...I was trying to think of her name...as soon as I read the Park case and Malibu I immediately thought about that for some reason...well not "some reason" I actually had "some thoughts" in my head [emoji4]

(Any news on Maricela? Ive been swaaaaaaamped in Abigail and Liberty's thread but thinking about you guys here and been meaning to check in...)

I came here to see if anyone seen the reports tonight as well!!!! OMG I am officially creeped out....as I wait up for my daughter to come home from work.

Something strange is really going on in the SF Valley & surrounding areas!!

Not to mention the young boy who went missing nearby in San Fernando on Fri 2/17/17. Let's not forget pervs abduct boys to for HT, sad!!
BBM

And serial killers either working alone or with partners as sick as they are that randomly murder people, and the ones like Ariel Castro, Keith Parnell, and Phillip Garrido that hold the children they steal as hostages for months or years. Unfortunately, there is no end to the scenarios of why our young people may be at risk.

I think the woman that was said to be abducted by two Latinas and then returned can be ruled out. IIRC, she knew the women that abducted her in some form. The story of the one possibly abducted by two men and a woman should be watched very closely and compared to the other missing persons cases, IMO.

Are there statistics showing that there are many more women coming up missing in the LA area lately? Or does it just seem like there are more? It would be interesting to find actual proof that something for sure is going on here.

I'll take a look at the map, and TIA to the creator of it. Is it already color-coded or otherwise marked so that it is easy to distinguish which MPs are suspected voluntary, unknown reason, or abduction witnessed? That may be helpful, just a thought :).

ETA - BTW, the man on the freeway was found to have been hit by cars walking on the freeway, so it was not a body dump, in case anyone wasn't aware yet.

BBM

And serial killers either working alone or with partners as sick as they are that randomly murder people, and the ones like Ariel Castro, Keith Parnell, and Phillip Garrido that hold the children they steal as hostages for months or years. Unfortunately, there is no end to the scenarios of why our young people may be at risk.

I think the woman that was said to be abducted by two Latinas and then returned can be ruled out. IIRC, she knew the women that abducted her in some form. The story of the one possibly abducted by two men and a woman should be watched very closely and compared to the other missing persons cases, IMO.

Are there statistics showing that there are many more women coming up missing in the LA area lately? Or does it just seem like there are more? It would be interesting to find actual proof that something for sure is going on here.

I'll take a look at the map, and TIA to the creator of it. Is it already color-coded or otherwise marked so that it is easy to distinguish which MPs are suspected voluntary, unknown reason, or abduction witnessed? That may be helpful, just a thought :).

ETA - BTW, the man on the freeway was found to have been hit by cars walking on the freeway, so it was not a body dump, in case anyone wasn't aware yet.

I created the map. It colored coded by area and symbols are used for circumstances that we are certain of (abduction, runaway) and missing with no infomation are indicated with an X. There is a brief bio in each location along with their missing person link and photo. I have been digging non stop on these women rto try and find more information to rule out voluntary missings but have been coming up with nothing on many of them so for now I have just left them as "missing". I am also adding three women women to the map right now.

Another WS member (Cardgame) was going to try and come up with some stats regarding what appears to be a spike in missings. I'll reach to see if that information is available yet.

It would be very interesting to see media cover this...I understand that wouldn't be wise for general population and fear. If it did happen though I bet we would see a drop in missing and a bordering state an increase. I personally feel many of these are connected in some way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looking at the map there is 13 missing girls/women in Jan 2017 in S. California and 1 so far (Hopefully not anymore) and 2 (possibly abductions) in Feb. I was trying to see if there was anything else in common. This is what I've came up with, I'd like to keep up with this and see if we have any others come up.
All of this probably means nothing but just thought I'd try to track it and see if others fall into place like these have.
January 2017

Krystal Marie Olson 01-2017 (???)
Sara Cordova 01-05-17 (THU)
Melanie Ledezma 01-09-17 (MON)
Maricela Garcia 01-12-17 (THU)
Franchesca Gorritz 01-12-17 (THU)
Cleopatra Lucero 01-12-2017 (THU)

Unknown Women 01-13-17 (FRI)
Virginia Hurtado 01-13-17 (FRI)

Victoria Medina 01-14-17 (SAT)
KS 01-16-17 (MON)
Giselle Diaz 01-25-2017 (WED)
Monica Axume-Garcia 01-25-2017 (WED)
Elaine Park 01-28-17 (SAT)
---------------------------------------------
2 missing on Mon
0 missing on Tue
2 missing on Wed
4 missing on a Thu
2 missing on Fri
2 missing on Sat
0 missing Sun
13 Missing for the month of January 2017 with Thursday, Friday and Saturday being the busiest days .

ETA:1 missing who doesn't want to return home

------------------------------------------------------
Febuary 2017

Brittany "Briee" White 02-03-17 (FRI)
Possible Abduction 02-12-17 (SUN)
Possible Abduction 02-19-2017 (SAT)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics