Found Deceased CA - Maricela Garcia, 26, Reseda, 12 Jan 2017 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The elderly woman driven around for an hour? Could be someone tied into our ring looking for an easy way to get money although it sounds more like a couple of desperate druggies. Good thing she wasn't hurt.

I also found out, though I doubt this woman fits demographics do to age only, there was an abduction in Pacoima but thankfully the woman was located...it came up in the discussions over the abduction in Chatsworth and the boy from SF. I can probably get more details later, but I have to get some stuff done this morning.

Sent from my SM-T377P using Tapatalk

Just an FYI...I have contacted a moderator to see how to go about starting a new thread dedicated to these missing SoCal women.

Once I hear back and if I can start the thread, I will post it here.
Do you (or anyone else) have a list of the MP's, preferably with links.

TIA

How would I go about contacting CHP regarding these cases? Anyone know?

Ask and you shall receive.
There has been a POSSIBLE break in the case. I will know more hopefully soon.
If anyone local is available tomorrow night through Sunday, please message me.
Thanks1

Beautiful! We're kicking around a couple of ideas, and will have an answer for you guys soon. Thanks again.

:winkkiss: great!

Thanks1

OMG .... you have set my heart pounding. Maricela?

Waiting with baited breath!... :fence:

Thanks1

A possible break and people needed!!!! Is this a body search????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not at all. We need just a few ppl to hang flyers in very specific areas. I highly doubt we will actually be physically in touch with her in the immediate future. But she might have been located..... Alive. It's been a very good day. Even if it's not her, it's been great to have renewed hope.

A possible break and people needed!!!! Is this a body search????

How would I go about contacting CHP regarding these cases? Anyone know?
The main CHP office is in Sacramento. (My brother has been with that office for 23 years.) There are offices all over the state. Best bet would be to contact an office local to the area for which you are inquiring. Or, you may want to call the Sacramento office for general information. (I do not have the number off the top of my head, but can get it.)

Oh dear ..... I was so hoping to see something more this morning. Now I have to practice being patient. If I am reading this right, Maricela may very well be not far away and alive. I pray if it is her, that she is willing and able to come back

:pray:

Still here hoping that this case will be resolved.

Haven't been able to be on the thread for several days, but so glad to see there is a potential break in the case. Any news of her even possibly being alive is great news.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Moonlit7
Back