Found Deceased CA - Maricela Garcia, 26, Reseda, 12 Jan 2017 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
We could use some good news in the San Fernando valley today.

Ask and you shall receive.
There has been a POSSIBLE break in the case. I will know more hopefully soon.
If anyone local is available tomorrow night through Sunday, please message me.
Thanks1
j

I can help....

Saw on update on the missing page from her brother, Edgar.

It says: Ugh. The investigation continues.

I am sorry to be slow on generating the stats, I had to work and am sick. I think the key information to determine whether there is a spike (I might be wrong) is how many of the people reported missing have subsequently been found. In other words, lots of people go missing but most of them are located quickly. What would be telling is how many of these missing women are still missing after a significant amount of time. I couldn't work out that info from the map so it was hard to do the math quickly. But i also was only looking quickly so tell me if i've missed something... I will try and get on it at the weekend.

WOW that Devonshire/DeSoto kidnapping is close to where my parents lived in Northridge! :eek: All these kidnappings going on around there sure seem related to me! Thinking MG could have maybe known these people and didn't feel threatened getting into their car? Sure wish there was video surveillance to see if there was a "gold car" around that area when MG went missing....

and just read your post Mistivon that MG might be found is alive! Sounds like good news! Will waiting :waiting: patiently for any more news on your part!

Anything new on Maricela? I've been praying for good news based on recent hopeful posts.

Same Here !! Just checking in to see if anything new is happening !! Sure hope this weekend is a successful one !! Please keep us posted !!

Does anyone know how quickly NAMUS and The National Center for Missing and Exploited Children are updated when a missing person is found?

No idea about that Daily.
I'm trying right now to get the accurate story about K. Seems there are two completely different ones out there.
Tambo, please message me if you can or I will message you in a bit.
No new news but Edgar posted again on the FB page. Make of it what you will.
Back soon

I guess the FBI is doing a search for Elias today, I wish they could be that involved in other cases in the area as well, but I understand that circumstances play a big part...hopefully there will be some resolution and maybe this will also bring attention to other cases in the area as well.

I hope there is some news with MG soon and she is located...positive thoughts there!

Sent from my SM-T377P using Tapatalk

I am sorry to be slow on generating the stats, I had to work and am sick. I think the key information to determine whether there is a spike (I might be wrong) is how many of the people reported missing have subsequently been found. In other words, lots of people go missing but most of them are located quickly. What would be telling is how many of these missing women are still missing after a significant amount of time. I couldn't work out that info from the map so it was hard to do the math quickly. But i also was only looking quickly so tell me if i've missed something... I will try and get on it at the weekend.
When I get some time I would be happy to help...these past few weeks have been tough...I am getting over pneumonia and this week now that I've been of antibiotics a couple of days, my little ones have had only 2 days of school (so I'm getting nothing done and not catching up on my work after being sick either lol)

WOW that Devonshire/DeSoto kidnapping is close to where my parents lived in Northridge! :eek: All these kidnappings going on around there sure seem related to me! Thinking MG could have maybe known these people and didn't feel threatened getting into their car? Sure wish there was video surveillance to see if there was a "gold car" around that area when MG went missing....

and just read your post Mistivon that MG might be found is alive! Sounds like good news! Will waiting :waiting: patiently for any more news on your part!
There is video from the Shell station at DeSoto and Devonshire...no one got a plate # though because the car headed up DeSoto into traffic towards the 118, and most likely got on the freeway. I can get what was released to the public if you want to see it.

Believe me, you have no idea how close to home that is...I was getting gas there on Wednesday and all I kept thinking about is that car...

When I get some time I would be happy to help...these past few weeks have been tough...I am getting over pneumonia and this week now that I've been of antibiotics a couple of days, my little ones have had only 2 days of school (so I'm getting nothing done and not catching up on my work after being sick either lol)

Just remember things happen for a reason. Feel better and enjoy the little ones.
No idea about that Daily.
I'm trying right now to get the accurate story about Katherine. Seems there are two completely different ones out there.
Tambo, please message me if you can or I will message you in a bit.
No new news but Edgar posted again on the FB page. Make of it what you will.
Back soon

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Ok, because of my schedule, I am not organizing an "official, organized" flyer distribution/search this weekend. However, locals ARE going to be out there doing just that. If anyone is willing to help that I have not messaged yet, please let me know and I will see about getting flyers to you and letting you know where to go.
The international mission is still a go, too. We need Vegas, Phoenix and Dallas, especially, but can use ALL major cities, especially here in Cali.
BTW...Did K's thread poof? Any particular reason?
TIA

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Asset Locator
Back