Found Deceased CA - Maricela Garcia, 26, Reseda, 12 Jan 2017 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Looking at the map there is 13 missing girls/women in Jan 2017 in S. California and 1 so far (Hopefully not anymore) and 2 (possibly abductions) in Feb. I was trying to see if there was anything else in common. This is what I've came up with, I'd like to keep up with this and see if we have any others come up.
All of this probably means nothing but just thought I'd try to track it and see if others fall into place like these have.
January 2017

Krystal Marie Olson 01-2017 (???)
Sara Cordova 01-05-17 (THU)
Melanie Ledezma 01-09-17 (MON)
Maricela Garcia 01-12-17 (THU)
Franchesca Gorritz 01-12-17 (THU)
Cleopatra Lucero 01-12-2017 (THU)

Chelsea Vannoy 01-13-17 (FRI)
Unknown Women 01-13-17 (FRI)
Virginia Hurtado 01-13-17 (FRI)

Victoria Medina 01-14-17 (SAT)
KS 01-16-17 (MON)
Giselle Diaz 01-25-2017 (WED)
Monica Axume-Garcia 01-25-2017 (WED)
Elaine Park 01-28-17 (SAT)
---------------------------------------------
2 missing on Mon
0 missing on Tue
2 missing on Wed
4 missing on a Thu
3 missing on Fri
2 missing on Sat
0 missing Sun
13 Missing for the month of January 2017 with Thursday, Friday and Saturday being the busiest days .

------------------------------------------------------
Febuary 2017

Brittany "Briee" White 02-03-17 (FRI)
Possible Abduction 02-12-17 (SUN)
Possible Abduction 02-19-2017 (SAT)

Chelsea Vannoy has been located and apparently stated that she does not want to come home at this time.

Chelsea Vannoy has been located and apparently stated that she does not want to come home at this time.

"Chelsea Rose Vannoy has been located.
From the family:

Our family is extremely grateful for the outpouring of support from our community, as Chelsea has been located, and is as safe as she can be.
At this time, Chelsea has chosen not to return home, and we will respect her wishes.
We will continue to pray for her safety, and appreciate everyone who has extended kind words and efforts to bring her back home to her family.

The Vannoy family".

Taken from the Chelsea Vannoy FB Page ---Glad she is not involuntarily missing.

Re: Maricela Garcia

With so many gals missing in the SF Valley in Jan & Feb and the recent teen boy in San Fernando thankfully getting public attention. I took the opportunity today to repost MG's recent flyer on my FB page.

IT GOT NO LIKES, NO SHARES, nothing, nada. That is so heartbreaking.

@Mistivon I will text you my email address so I can physically circulate.

Since this thread is MG's do you think there should be a Missing SF Valley page or do they need to be individual? I believe in my gut some are related.

@Dally_Doodle great map! And @JammyJo2000 good observation. I wondered about the weather.....like MG's case were any of the others rain related?

Leese12 I'll see if I can find out weather on those days. I think they are almost all connected someway. Trying to think how. We have days of the week and will look at weather. Guess I should try to break down into age as well.

Leese12 I'll see if I can find out weather on those days. I think they are almost all connected someway. Trying to think how. We have days of the week and will look at weather. Guess I should try to break down into age as well.

I have them listed out by age as well. I can post that list in a little bit

Could someone please link me to the current map of missing people? I've been on mobile lately, and am getting a headache scrolling through pages trying to find it :facepalm:

With these two recent abductions, the one in Sylmar and the one in Chatsworth, I'm reminded of the woman in Woodland Hills who was almost abducted/raped at a red light in January 2017.
This one: http://ktla.com/2017/01/10/woodland...dnapping-sexual-assault-becomes-victim-again/
She said it was an SUV with dark windows. Two women and one man inside.
How many is that now? This woman wasn't kidnapped but it was an attempt, so I think it should be noted for sure. There was the woman dumped on Sherman Way/Lindley, the woman abducted in Sylmar, and the one in Chatsworth last night. I know Sherri Pappini said two men and a woman were involved but I feel her case is in another category entirely and shouldn't be looked at in comparison to what we've had happen here recently. That's four, unless I'm forgetting one.

I was listening to NPR today and thinking that maybe we should try to get a story on their 5pm show soon. Tons of people listen while driving home from work. We could have them say something about the women currently missing, the connections with the SUV and the 2 men and 2 women, talk about Maricela and Elaine... IDK, it could definitely be a good avenue for exposure. We might not really have a story right now though, based on the fact that there's no solid evidence linking these cases together and no LEO acknowledging this. It could be more of a general message of sorts to make people aware of the recent kidnappings/missing people and get people thinking about it, get their names on their minds, etc. Just an idea.

@Ladyrainicorn
I believe this is the current map link of the recent missing:

https://www.google.com/maps/d/u/0/v...&ll=37.28463847857373,-115.09105679999999&z=6

And yes! The Woodland Hills gal & Sylmar gal sound similar.
I know that Chatsworth people are pretty concerned at this point and from what I know as of earler today, it was not known if the girl was actually abducted from Chatsworth since no MP case had been filed as of yet (most likely because it had not been 24-48 hours) or publicized...but since it was considered an active investigation I would guess it would be made public (but I have been wrong before)

I too am very interested in the rate that girls, especially, have gone missing in the area especially in the past 6 weeks, let alone 6 months...I do not think they are all connected but there is a definite possibility there is some connection between some of these cases

Sent from my SM-T377P using Tapatalk

So much great work, thanks!
I def think its time to start a thread for these missings. They all deserve attention.
<modsnip>
There was something else I wanted to address, but can't find it now :(
Maricela. There is nothing. No word from detectives, family, nothing.
I'm so sorry :(
I am still sending out/hanging flyers. I am not sure if I will go there this weekend or if we are going to get a search going for Elaine, but the next time I can, I will be there.
I want her to be found.

I know that Chatsworth people are pretty concerned at this point and from what I know as of earler today, it was not known if the girl was actually abducted from Chatsworth since no MP case had been filed as of yet (most likely because it had not been 24-48 hours) or publicized...but since it was considered an active investigation I would guess it would be made public (but I have been wrong before)

I too am very interested in the rate that girls, especially, have gone missing in the area especially in the past 6 weeks, let alone 6 months...I do not think they are all connected but there is a definite possibility there is some connection between some of these cases

I am wondering if the woman seen yelling in Chatsworth was maybe one of the missing women, being moved about somewhere? It could have even been Maricela ?

Also my thought Katy. FYI, I did send Alan and my Daily News contact the link to the map. I'll send to a couple more people tomorrow.
The only thing is when journalists go to the LAPD, pretty sure it's being dismissed.

<modsnip>

I have been really working on the list/map of all these missing and to get more information on all their circumstances but most of them do not have any information besides what is posted on their missing report.

I am even having a difficult time finding their personal SM accounts.

If anyone comes across any more information on ANY of these young women....News reports, their SM accounts, or missing SM accounts dedicated to them, please post them.

I have never started a thread before but i think it's time this becomes it's own thread so others can see it. But can I start a mising thread on "SoCal missing women" thread or does it have to be individual ones for each girl?

I also think we need a separate thread for all these girls. I would suggest you contact a mod to find out the best way to do it ... what would the title be, etc.

Thinking of Maricela.

So much great work, thanks!
I def think its time to start a thread for these missings. They all deserve attention.
<modsnip>
There was something else I wanted to address, but can't find it now :(
Maricela. There is nothing. No word from detectives, family, nothing.
I'm so sorry :(
I am still sending out/hanging flyers. I am not sure if I will go there this weekend or if we are going to get a search going for Elaine, but the next time I can, I will be there.
I want her to be found.

So on the Marcela Missing FB page the page administrator says they are doing 'everything' they can do to find her. What is 'everything'? Are there leads they are not talking about ? Her missing page is just so quiet.

Just an FYI...I have contacted a moderator to see how to go about starting a new thread dedicated to these missing SoCal women.

Once I hear back and if I can start the thread, I will post it here.

I also found out, though I doubt this woman fits demographics do to age only, there was an abduction in Pacoima but thankfully the woman was located...it came up in the discussions over the abduction in Chatsworth and the boy from SF. I can probably get more details later, but I have to get some stuff done this morning.

does anyone know the details on the missing girl, Alexandra Frazer, missing 10/23/16 also from Reseda? Would be interesting to know the details

Just an FYI...I have contacted a moderator to see how to go about starting a new thread dedicated to these missing SoCal women.

Once I hear back and if I can start the thread, I will post it here.

Leave it to a relative newbie to get the ball rolling. :yourock:

Ask and you shall receive.
There has been a POSSIBLE break in the case. I will know more hopefully soon.
If anyone local is available tomorrow night through Sunday, please message me.
Thanks1

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Moonlit7
Back