Found Deceased CA - Maricela Garcia, 26, Reseda, 12 Jan 2017 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I just saw on cbs channel 2 that another possible kidnaping happened in chatsworth today. Exactly like the kidnapping in pacoima last week. A girl in gold car grabbed and thrown in the car kicking and screaming. This is 15 min from pacoima and from where MG went missing. I Will keep looking for the link to share.

Seriously, what in the world is going on?!?

**** BREAKING NEWS ***
Attempted kidnapping in Northridge/ Chatsworth Looking for links. Everyone that's our area

Haha I'm late to the party as usual

https://local.nixle.com/alert/5855711/

On February 19, 2017, around 3:45 p.m., Devonshire patrol officers responded to De Soto and Devonshire Street for a kidnapping call. Once officers arrived, they learned that a female Hispanic, who appeared to be in distress, was seen in the back of a car. The female was screaming and banging on the rear passenger side window. The car continued northbound on De Soto Avenue, out of sight from witnesses.

Thank goodness the witness gave a good description of the car. The other kidnapping was just described as a black SUV. Which is like a needle in a haystack.

I am not from the area and this is the first time I ever really looked into it but are these types of situations something that is the "norm" for this part of CA?

Thank goodness the witness gave a good description of the car. The other kidnapping was just described as a black SUV. Which is like a needle in a haystack.

I am not from the area and this is the first time I ever really looked into it but are these types of situations something that is the "norm" for this part of CA?

on the ch 2 local news there was a VIDEO of the car, taken by someone with their cell. It is on the b bottom of the report I linked--I just now realized that...

and NO, these kidnappings are not a normal occurrence for Southern Cali. It is just happening a lot lately, for some frightening reason...

It happens but I don't think as frequent. Or maybe it is frequent and I'm just starting to really pay attention to all of these news stories.

https://youtu.be/qn4aobFfa1U

NO WAY is this the norm. This is insane. Someone is taking our girls!

ETA Where was that other kidnapping that was never confirmed? Wasn't it the same suspect descriptions? Girl in the back of a van or something?

Here you go:
http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2017/02/13/3-sought-in-possible-sylmar-kidnapping/

According to Los Angeles police, at about 11 p.m., witnesses at a gas station at Foothill Boulevard and Hubbard Street saw a Hispanic woman with her hands and legs tied-up, screaming for help from an SUV.
Witnesses told police they saw three suspects, two men and a woman, inside the SUV with the victim.

Oh gosh, I just read on the earlier link that the poor girl had actually smashed out the back window!!
Should the unknown have her own thread??

I came here to see if anyone seen the reports tonight as well!!!! OMG I am officially creeped out....as I wait up for my daughter to come home from work.

Something strange is really going on in the SF Valley & surrounding areas!!

Not to mention the young boy who went missing nearby in San Fernando on Fri 2/17/17. Let's not forget pervs abduct boys to for HT, sad!!

here is the police report from 2/14:

http://www.lapdonline.org/newsroom/news_view/61878

Possible Kidnapped Victim NR17051sr
Los Angeles: Mission Area detectives are requesting the public's help in identifying and locating the victim of a possible kidnapping.

On February 12, 2017 around 11:00 p.m., at a gas station in the area of Foothill Boulevard and Hubbard Street in Sylmar, witnesses heard a woman screaming for help and checked to see what was happening. Witnesses observed a female Hispanic with her hands and legs tied, screaming for help in a four door dark colored SUV with damage to the driver's side mirror and dark tinted windows.

Suspect-1 is described as a male Hispanic, with grey hair, 5 feet 3 inches tall, weighs about 150 pounds, and has deep wrinkles in his face.

Suspect -2 is described as a male Hispanic, short dark hair, 20-30 years old, 5 feet 9 inches tall, and weighs about 210 pounds.

Suspect-3 is described as a female Hispanic, 5 feet 7 inches tall, with long dark hair.

The vehicle was last seen traveling eastbound on the 210 Freeway from Hubbard Street with the victim and the three suspects in the vehicle.

Daily she was the one left right there on Lindley Ave. Just a couple of blocks from the GW.
Can you update your map with the two attempted abductions? This one last night and the one in Sylmar? Than can I access the map? I think there is seriously a ring here. I think there are two Hispanic men and two Hispanic women that are baiting/abducting these girls and taking them wherever.

So, what does it mean that there have now been two reported abductions within less than a week? If this is the same ring, they are escalating. Why? And if it is not the same ring, then what the heck?

All the abductions are on the map (minus the one from tonight, I'll add that one in in the morning).

Mistivon - the map should definitely be accessible to you. Do you need the link?

Yes, link please.
I think these people are abducting what they perceive as addicts/prostitutes that no one will miss.
I think I pushed Mari's story out there.
The celebrity family pushed Elaine's story out there.
The rest of the time they get lucky.

Yes, link please.
I think these people are abducting what they perceive as addicts/prostitutes that no one will miss.
I think I pushed Mari's story out there.
The celebrity family pushed Elaine's story out there.
The rest of the time they get lucky.

Do you think Elaine's case is connected to these? It feels different to me.

I think these cases and Maris might be connected. Also the girl who was just recovered safely in Venice may be part of a larger ring.

But I don't get the same vibe from Elaine's case.

Here is the link to the Map: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1TJkhKGHL7gftJETyw0goYgfEguA&usp=sharing

I did add tonights kidnapping. If I am going to suffer from insomnia, I my as well be productive.

I am not sure if I believe that Elaine's case is related. I think there is much to uncover about the boyfriend.

Even if these are not connected to MG, I think some of these are connected.

The description of the women in the car could literally be any of the missing women on the map. I am going to check their missing profiles just to see if any were last seen wearing a black sweatshirt.

IDK IDK. If Elaine was messed up when she left the boyfriend's house and say, like, stopped at the gas station. If she was kinda wobbly, looked like she had a rough night...maybe she was mistaken for just another druggie. I'm not sure because I don't know where she stopped or what condition she was in.
Before I knew anything about Elaine, the moment I saw her, I said "ring". You guys know I have thought that from the beginning. Then add in Sarah Dunsey, another girl with long dark hair...I just don't know. If the time stamps are wrong on the cameras, I'd believe it more. If there is truly an hour gap, not so much.
Maricela...well there are other issues. Now with everything I know, I'd actually be inclined to say SHE is the one who doesn't fit. Trafficked? Yes. Random ring? No
I just know in my gut something is going on.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yoshibee
Back