Found Deceased CA - Maricela Garcia, 26, Reseda, 12 Jan 2017 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
If this was from an accidental OD, which is very possible, and someone panicked and left her there, would they be forgiven?

If this was from an accidental OD, which is very possible, and someone panicked and left her there, would they be forgiven?

I don't think it was an accidental OD. Not with the way the dog pattern was and the choker behind near the dumpster and how her phone was found with the SIM card removed. I think a bad person did this to her. 😭😭😭

This just makes me sick, LE would not look for her and now shes gone. I will never understand how LE can just decide who needs to be looked for and who doesn't. LE are just people with authority, what makes them think they have the right to dismiss anyone. Their job is to serve and protect and poor Maricela recieved neither. I am so sorry for this family and I hope they are able to heal. Maricela will not be forgotten.

Just seen the news on fb. Im so sorry misti, much love to you

"If this was from an accidental OD, which is very possible, and someone panicked and left her there, would they be forgiven?

That is such a good question. I have a feeling that is how it unfolded, mainly because what LE said when body first discovered. Seemed an odd choice of words. I know in the recent past people who were with someone who OD'd etc. were ultimately charged. However when driving on my local freeways (San Gabriel Valley) I see signs everywhere that it is no longer a crime to report an OD and to please get the person medical attention no questions asked. So maybe a little better understood, and maybe not labeled as evil...but probably not forgiven.

I just saw on a search page but a non msm page that Maricela has been found deceased. Also, a Maricela memorial fund.
So very sorry. Rip.

ETA I do see now already posted. Sorry, I didn't see before.

I don't think it was an accidental OD. Not with the way the dog pattern was and the choker behind near the dumpster and how her phone was found with the SIM card removed. I think a bad person did this to her. 😭😭😭
I agree and the earlier reports of her zig zag walk in the parking lot and then to the church. Imho...possibly she was trying to get away from someone seeking her out.

Possibly she did go meet with this person to protect her sister.

Rip in Peace, Maricela

https://www.facebook.com/MissingPie...175764455263/1654977104808461/?type=3&theater

attachment.php

Attachments

• 17426293_1654977104808461_1290880419317380416_n.jpg
    17426293_1654977104808461_1290880419317380416_n.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 633
So sorry to hear this. I too followed from the beginning. RIP Maricela.

im 50/50. all that could be explained w an OD too. she could have been walking around waiting for arrival, and fixed back by dumpster and maybe the person ripped her choker off trying to revive her or something. but harm also could have came to her too. im just so sorry :(

I don't think it was an accidental OD. Not with the way the dog pattern was and the choker behind near the dumpster and how her phone was found with the SIM card removed. I think a bad person did this to her. ������

in CA they don't usually charge w murder. maybe failure to render aid or abuse of body (discarding it). I know from a thread rchrd posted, they do in PA andi have heard of it in places on east coast.

"If this was from an accidental OD, which is very possible, and someone panicked and left her there, would they be forgiven?

That is such a good question. I have a feeling that is how it unfolded, mainly because what LE said when body first discovered. Seemed an odd choice of words. I know in the recent past people who were with someone who OD'd etc. were ultimately charged. However when driving on my local freeways (San Gabriel Valley) I see signs everywhere that it is no longer a crime to report an OD and to please get the person medical attention no questions asked. So maybe a little better understood, and maybe not labeled as evil...but probably not forgiven.

Hope that evidence they've got has been or will be processed now.
Someone hurt her based on the facts at hand. Destroyed personal belongings across huge parking lots and a body less her soul found 30-40 mins away - Doesn't point to any type of self initiated accident....
Heartbroken today. May justice be swift and merciless. 🕯💘🕯

Oh, mistivon! I've been following this case from the beginning and am so sorry at the outcome. You championed for Maricela in ways no one could (or would). Wishing Peace for you and Maricela's loved ones.

Oh No! I am so shocked! rip Maricela

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

I'm broken. Just broken. Thank you all for everything you have done. She can be moved to located and even though she is home now, the <modsnip> who did this to her will pay. That's a damn promise. This is NOT over.
Oh god my girl

Mistivon, I don't have any words right now. But you did your best, and it was an amazing effort.

:grouphug:

Condolences to all who knew and loved Maricela.
:rose:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ClueCrusader
Back