Found Deceased CA - Maricela Garcia, 26, Reseda, 12 Jan 2017 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I've been silently following from the start. I'm so sorry to Everyone. Big hugs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had a bad feeling when the investigator said this a few weeks ago: [FONT=&quot]“But, it could be anything,” he said. “It could be someone who overdosed, where the friend got scared and dumped the body, you don’t know.

[/FONT]

I've been quietly following her story too and I'm so sorry it ended this way. I live in Santa Clarita and it seems so odd to me that she was found here, I wonder if someone who lives in this area is involved. The spot she was found in is close to the freeway but not that close, I feel like it would have to be someone familiar with the area.

I'm broken. Just broken. Thank you all for everything you have done. She can be moved to located and even though she is home now, the <modsnip> who did this to her will pay. That's a damn promise. This is NOT over.
Oh god my girl

do they have any idea who? im so sorry. you did so much for this case. (hugs)

I'm broken. Just broken. Thank you all for everything you have done. She can be moved to located and even though she is home now, the <modsnip> who did this to her will pay. That's a damn promise. This is NOT over.
Oh god my girl

Oh god my girl
Misitvon, I send warm, squeezy hugs to you. I know finding Maricela was very personal for you, and I am deeply sorry for this ending. I know you're mad at whoever did this, and I hope your efforts find the perpetrator of this horrible crime.

I just really didn't think the discovery would be her. Poor girl,, all this time [emoji26]

Oh god my girl

I can't believe it. Makes me so sad. Makes me sad that this wasn't taken serious when ng it first happened even with all the foul play. So it does seem so real that the dogs pattern was real and what happened that night by the dumpsters was probably when this happened. I really hope the get the person or people responsible for this. Those 2 men that night probably have something to do with it.

could her secret have been that she fell off the wagon, and she did meet someone for a fix and OD and was driven away and left there in santa clarita? if that were the case, then she never intended to leave her sister.

Oh god my girl
My heart is broken. May justice be served. Rest in peace, Maricela.
:rose:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ClueCrusader