Found Deceased CA - Maricela Garcia, 26, Reseda, 12 Jan 2017 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Maricela is single correct?

I can't remember any mention of a BF.

I'm trying to think of motive besides human trafficking or random abduction.

I guess they finally confirmed remains found in Santa Clarita is a female. My heart goes out to her family.

https://signalscv.com/2017/03/15/coroner-ids-gender-golden-valley-remains-female/

Thinking of Maricela constantly....

From link:
Sgt. Troy Ewing, of the Los Angeles County Sheriff Department’s Homicide Bureau, revealed the day after being assigned to the case that the body was about two months old.

Ewing also said early in his investigation that foul play is suspected.

“Any time you find a body in a location like this there’s always some type of foul play suspected,” he said in an interview last week.

“But, it could be anything,” he said. “It could be someone who overdosed, where the friend got scared and dumped the body, you don’t know.
BBM

So with the found body being female and 2 months there - its possible it is Maricela, yes?

The body is a woman. I'm sure it will take a while to get an ID.

I wonder why Elaine was ruled out prior to a positive ID. Hair color? Maricela has dark hair as well.

Just checking in for updates ...hopefully we will know soon about the ID of the remains while the search continues for All the missing loved ones. I pray one of these families that we have been following can get some closure ..sigh, I can't even imagine the heartache they are all enduring :(

Sent from my SM-T520 using Tapatalk

maybe they know its not her, but they still don't know who it is.

It worries me that they excluded EP, but not Mari yet. I'd think they checked her DNA as well. But no word yet? Worrisome, imo.

Yea, I take it to mean that exactly that... she was "ruled out" in terms of DNA testing most likely.
It says the body was reported to be that of another person.

Maybe, whoever it is the family is being contacted or has been contacted and they will share the findings with the public soon.

It worries me that they excluded EP, but not Mari yet. I'd think they checked her DNA as well. But no word yet? Worrisome, imo.

I agree. I hope they release more info soon.

Anyone hear from Misitvon lately?

I agree. I hope they release more info soon.

Anyone hear from Misitvon lately?
mistivon is on mandatory hiatus but I can confirm is currently ok :) Will
be back, think we all know.... Can't keep her down!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

mistivon is on mandatory hiatus but I can confirm is currently ok :) Will
be back, think we all know.... Can't keep her down!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
😩 She needs a well deserved distraction...

Sent from my SM-T377P using Tapatalk

It says the body was reported to be that of another person.

Maybe, whoever it is the family is being contacted or has been contacted and they will share the findings with the public soon.
I did some poking around yesterday, and nothing different was occurring on SM.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ClueCrusader
Back