GUILTY CA - Marysa Nichols, 14, found murdered, Red Bluff, 26 Feb 2013

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
White RSO in his 30's that lives very close to the school.
OULLETTE, EDOUARD EUGENE
1412 SECOND
RED BLUFF, CA 96080
288(a) LEWD OR LASCIVIOUS ACTS WITH A CHILD UNDER 14 YEARS OF AGE
Hair:*BLOND/STRAWB Eye:*BLUE
Height:*5'10" Weight:*190
DOB:*09-24-1974

ETA: corrected address...not as close to the school but still within a couple blocks

I just wanted to bump this back up. From an article posted above, this was the roommates name that spoke in the interview and encouraged QB to turn himself in. It is also the house on second street.

I knew the name was familiar, I should have gone back a few pages and I would have figured out why. thanks MissSunshine.

If you look at the other friend's (MH) FB page he posts his own mugshot from a few months back.

These two gentlemen who were pivotal in identifying and taking Bealer to talk to LE are no strangers to LE themselves.

OMG, that's very strange. I hope any DNA found on Marysa will be checked under the complete database and not just compared to the suspect. How many coincidences can there be???

I just wanted to bump this back up. From an article posted above, this was the roommates name that spoke in the interview and encouraged QB to turn himself in. It is also the house on second street.

ugh. I don't like that...

I am curious on what evidence they have linking QB to Marysa's murder. We probably won't know until the trial but I would still love to know.

Facebook rumor was saying that he confessed. He was originally arrested for being under the influence of drugs so, if that rumor is true, was the confession made after the drugs had wore off? Hopefully there are updates as to if he really did confess and maybe a hint at what evidence they have. The company that QB kept just makes me wonder about things.

Yes, and where were these friends at the time Marysa was last seen? I hope LE is fully investigating all of this.

for being a small town vibe the Local LE is really doing a great job of keeping the facts to themselves.

Wish we had a timeline for when exactly Marysa was last seen so we could get a window of how long her killer had access to her.

Wish as you say Matou, we knew when exactly EO showed up on 2nd street. From EO and MH accounts he spent the night in their shed. Wonder if he came and went that evening or if he stayed there the whole time.

also, I get the idea that EO and MH did some talking with each other and maybe did some straightening up before confronting Bealer about going to LE.

Lastly, I still want to know why when they confronted him on saturday morning he was loitering around the school. There would be no classes on the weekend I wouldn't imagine. So I am left to wonder if he was there looking at the memorial or what exactly he was doing there.

I went back and read the articles that tlcya posted. I saw this
Hency said, "I was like, those are your red shorts, that's my hoodie, and that's my baseball hat. And he said, 'yeah that's me.'"
http://www.krcrtv.com/news/local/Me...l-7/-/14322302/19179232/-/w6si48/-/index.html

So QB was wearing someone else's clothes as well as his own red shorts. Since LE is only asking about the red shorts then does that mean that the other clothing that did not belong to him were found?

I went back and read the articles that tlcya posted. I saw this

http://www.krcrtv.com/news/local/Me...l-7/-/14322302/19179232/-/w6si48/-/index.html

So QB was wearing someone else's clothes as well as his own red shorts. Since LE is only asking about the red shorts then does that mean that the other clothing that did not belong to him were found?

WHAT??? So now clothing that belongs to another person will be part of the evidence??? This is getting weirder.

I think there is much more to be learned on this one. Since he was "sometimes" crashing in this shed, belonging to friends, and is not working and allegedly involved with meth I am thinking he is seen so often in the red dickies because they are some of his few clothing items.

His friend MH has lots of interesting conversations about trying to get straight, being spun (meth reference meaning extremely high) etc.

Trying to figure out how to pose the thoughts rattling around the grey matter.

A guy who is trying to get clean and sober lives with and RSO (EO) whose crime was against a child under 14. mmmkay.

Then to top it off, both these fellas let Bealer a guy with a history and probable present involving meth stay with them "sometimes" but he is relegated to the shed?

Wonder if it is because Bealer was actively using and they did not want the drugs in the house or if they did not trust him around their belongings or what.

There is a lot more to this story. A lot.

The man accused of murdering 14-year-old Marysa Nichols was in custody while law enforcement searched for him.

Phil Johnston, Tehama County's Assistant Sheriff said Bealer was arrested by Tehama Deputies at a home in Gerber around 10:30 Friday night, just hours after police showed surveillance video of their person of interest.

Bealer was released early Saturday, before deciding to turn himself in.

http://www.krcrtv.com/news/local/Qu...Him/-/14322302/19195052/-/8kgnqy/-/index.html

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState
Back