CA - Massive fire at Oakland warehouse party, 36 dead, 2 Dec 2016 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The owner of the warehouse and other properties is a woman named Ng. The tenant I refer to is Derick Ion who rented the warehouse and built all the stuff inside and rented space to artists, who apparently lived there. He is the one who has the parties. He is not the owner of the building. Does that help? :)
Local news said the owner was a male.

Unfortunately I think it's worse than cannabis. From what I've gathered from his Facebook page, they have meth problems and the kids were just given back to them after being taken by CPS.

It just seems to be getting worse- what we are learning about this dude.

How on earth can CPS return kids who are living in an illegal warehouse .

W

Any info on CPS involvement from the get go?

What the heck is going on out there ??

This is getting horrid

It just seems to be getting worse- what we are learning about this dude.

How on earth can CPS return kids who are living in an illegal warehouse .

W

Any info on CPS involvement from the get go?

What the heck is going on out there ??

This is getting horrid

California DCFS {same as CPS] will allow homeless families and families living in cars to keep custody of babies and children.

Where is the missing persons list? I can't find it on Golden Donna's FB page.

Here is what I learned from the 10:00 news: 50-100 people attended the rave. The roof collapsed, then subsequent floors did as well. The 9 bodies have been recovered, names will be released when families have been notified. They were in their 20's. 2 dozen people are still missing and may be difficult to identify as they are trapped/badly burned. It burned really fast. 3 of the missing are UCB students- a boy and 2 girls and a SFSU student. The warehouse was a 4,000 ft square structure.

• Cash Askew
  • Jonathan Bernbaum
  • Joey Casio (Joseph Matlock)
  • Tobi Gayle Chase – Reportedly in the hospital,
  • Barrett Clark –
  • David T. Cline – Reported as missing by a friend
  • Micah Danemayer
  • Chelsea Faith Dolan
  • Feral Pines
  • Alex Ghassan
  • Nick Gomez-Hall – Missing
  • Ivania Chavarria Gonzalez – Missing according to friends.
  • Michela Angelina Gregory – A friend posted to her Facebook not having heard from her
  • Johan Handel
  • Travis Hough
  • Johny Igaz – His last Facebook post mentioned playing music in between the live acts.
  • Chase (Nex) Iguolo (Wittenauer)
  • Ara Christina Jo –
  • Alana Kane (Jennifer Mendiola)
  • Viktor Kastro – Missing according to friends (Since listed as safe by friends)
  • Donna Kellogg – Name shared by a friend and family
  • Amanda Kershaw (Allen) -A friend said she posted a photo from the venue that night.
  • Edmond Lapine – Missing according to friends
  • Julia Levoy (Wryly Fable) – Friends mentioned they have been trying to reach her. Another friend said she was found safe, not yet confirmed.
  • Madison Machado – Her cousin reported that her family hasn’t been able to reach her
  • Griffin Madden
  • Steven Maxwell – Reportedly in the hospital, according to a friend
  • Jason McCarty
  • Jenny Morris – UC Berkeley student possibly missing
  • Elliott Rattle – Missing according to a friend. another person noted that Elliott is safe.
  • Denalda Nicole Renae (Nicole Siegrist) –
  • Vanessa Plotkin – UC Berkeley student possibly missing
  • Naomi Riches – Friends are reporting her missing
  • Hanna Ruax –
  • Ben Runnels (Charlie Prowler) –
  • Jennifer Kiyomi Tanouye –
  • Alex Vega – Friends say they have not been able to locate him.
  • Pete Wadsworth –
  • Nicholas Walrath –
  • http://heavy.com/news/2016/12/oakla...ghostship-rave-party-california-golden-donna/

Not sure how reliable of a source Heavy is, but I did check the Facebook page to confirm.

• Cash Askew
  • Jonathan Bernbaum
  • Joey Casio (Joseph Matlock)
  • Tobi Gayle Chase – Reportedly in the hospital,
  • Barrett Clark –
  • David T. Cline – Reported as missing by a friend
  • Micah Danemayer
  • Chelsea Faith Dolan
  • Feral Pines
  • Alex Ghassan
  • Nick Gomez-Hall – Missing
  • Ivania Chavarria Gonzalez – Missing according to friends.
  • Michela Angelina Gregory – A friend posted to her Facebook not having heard from her
  • Johan Handel
  • Travis Hough
  • Johny Igaz – His last Facebook post mentioned playing music in between the live acts.
  • Chase (Nex) Iguolo (Wittenauer)
  • Ara Christina Jo –
  • Alana Kane (Jennifer Mendiola)
  • Viktor Kastro – Missing according to friends (Since listed as safe by friends)
  • Donna Kellogg – Name shared by a friend and family
  • Amanda Kershaw (Allen) -A friend said she posted a photo from the venue that night.
  • Edmond Lapine – Missing according to friends
  • Julia Levoy (Wryly Fable) – Friends mentioned they have been trying to reach her. Another friend said she was found safe, not yet confirmed.
  • Madison Machado – Her cousin reported that her family hasn’t been able to reach her
  • Griffin Madden
  • Steven Maxwell – Reportedly in the hospital, according to a friend
  • Jason McCarty
  • Jenny Morris – UC Berkeley student possibly missing
  • Elliott Rattle – Missing according to a friend. another person noted that Elliott is safe.
  • Denalda Nicole Renae (Nicole Siegrist) –
  • Vanessa Plotkin – UC Berkeley student possibly missing
  • Naomi Riches – Friends are reporting her missing
  • Hanna Ruax –
  • Ben Runnels (Charlie Prowler) –
  • Jennifer Kiyomi Tanouye –
  • Alex Vega – Friends say they have not been able to locate him.
  • Pete Wadsworth –
  • Nicholas Walrath –
  • http://heavy.com/news/2016/12/oakla...ghostship-rave-party-california-golden-donna/

Sadly there are 40 names here

This article says the building is owned by Chor Ng and it calls her "she."

Ng, according to property records, bought the warehouse in 1997. She could not be reached Saturday afternoon.

The renter is Derick Alemany (aka Ion).

http://www.mercurynews.com/2016/12/...last-month-into-buildings-interior-structure/

"The warehouse is owned by Chor N. Ng, said her daughter, Eva Ng, 36. She said the warehouse was leased as studio space for an art collective and not used as a dwelling."

http://www.latimes.com/local/califo...rehouse-says-no-one-1480800502-htmlstory.html

I see Gitana's sister-in-law's name and photo on the list...Alana Kane (Jennifer Mendiola). :(

I see Gitana's sister-in-law's name and photo on the list...Alana Kane (Jennifer Mendiota). :(

Yeah, that's who I was looking for, but I wasn't aware of her alternate name. She isn't one of the nine recovered, but please keep Gitana in your prayers.

Yeah, that's who I was looking for, but I wasn't aware of her alternate name. She isn't one of the nine recovered, but please keep Gitana in your prayers.

Have they released the names of the nine people?

Have they released the names of the nine people?

Police haven't but Gitana PM'ed me. She's in Oakland and I assume at the Sheriff's Office. They are going to put the families up in hotels for the night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
btc121296