GUILTY CA - Matthew Muller for kidnap, rape of 30yo woman, Vallejo, 2015

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
crazy....he has a beach house? is that a second home?

It is rather bizarre to say the least - cannot wait to hear more on this...I am also very happy she is safe.

So she hasn't been found? But her father has heard from her? Or from the kidnapper(s)? My head is spinning!:gaah:

Very glad that she is safe, but I have so many questions. What are the odds that the kidnappers dropped her off in the city that she is from? So strange!

From what I understand, family members are saying she is safe but police have not confirmed this.

“We know that she’s safe and that she’s there,” said Amy Mattison, who was in the Bay Area to join the search. The information “is just flying so fast and furious," she said. "We have none of the details in terms of who might have done this. I don’t know what shape she’s in.”

Mattison said DH’ father, MH, received a voicemail from his daughter in which she said, "Daddy, I’m OK. They dropped me off at Mom’s house, but she’s not there so I’m walking to your house right now.” MH contacted family members in Huntington Beach, who were on the way to his apartment. Meanwhile, a neighbor in the building called MH to report that his daughter was with him. The neighbor told her father, “I’ve got her, I’m calling 9-1-1,” Mattison said.

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-missing-vallejo-woman-20150325-story.html

I think that it means his house in the city of Huntington Beach, not necessarily on the beach.

The recent article I posted said that she was dropped off at her mom's house but she wasn't home so she was walking over to the dad's house (apartment), a neighbor in that building called the father to say that his daughter is with him.

None of this makes sense to me. Either she and/or her boyfriend were a part of this or those kidnappers were really stupid, or both. Of course, JMO, but really?

Wouldn't be the first time someone faked their own kidnapping to try to get money from relatives.

This one seems to have played out like O. Henry's "The Ransom of Red Chief" on acid.

I just checked the news for the first time today... holy crap! I was not expecting this, what a strange ending to a weird case

Found Alive
HUNTINGTON BEACH, Calif. (AP) — A woman who was reported abducted from the San Francisco Bay area and held for ransom was found safe Wednesday at a relative's Southern California home, police said.

DH, 29, was at a relative's Huntington Beach home and was being interviewed by local detectives, Huntington Beach police Officer Jennifer Marlatt said.

The woman contacted her father earlier in the day, Marlatt said, adding she had no further details.

http://news.yahoo.com/police-possibly-abducted-california-woman-called-father-174116372.html

The Chronicle received an e-mail from an anonymous person claiming to be holding DH. The person wrote Tuesday afternoon that DH “will be returned safely (Wednesday). We will send a link to her location after she has been dropped off. She will be in good health and safe while she waits. Any advance on us or our associates will create a dangerous situation for DH. Wait until she is recovered and then proceed how you will. We will be ready.”

The e-mail included an audio file of a woman identifying herself as DH. To verify she was alive, she referred to Tuesday’s plane crash in the Alps in southern France.
“My name is DH,” the woman on the recording said. “I’m kidnapped, otherwise I’m fine. Earlier today, there was a plane crash in the Alps, and 158 people died.”
To prove she was in fact DH, the woman said the first concert she had attended in her life featured Blink 182 and Bad Religion. She said she had attended with a childhood friend, whose name she provided, and that friend’s mother.

http://www.sfgate.com/bayarea/article/Vallejo-woman-reported-kidnap-victim-found-safe-6158185.php

she was safe at an apartment complex in Huntington Beach -- a complex that her father manages,

http://www.news10.net/story/news/2015/03/25/denise-huskins-found-safe-huntington-beach/70432772/

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
youngluteplayer
Back