CA CA - Maya Millete, 39, missed daughter's birthday, Chula Vista, 7 Jan 2021 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would take my niece to garage sales at about that time even though she was half asleep she would not go back to sleep once she was awake.
To be fair, my niece is 3 and she isn't a big fan of sleeping either. She is a big fan of the beach though, so she would totally spill the beans if she went to the beach or not.

Hopefully not, and hopefully so. It will always astonish me how many bodies are found while in the process of finding missing people.

"No signs of injury or foul play." (However they said that in the Alexis Sharkey case, too.)

Jogger finds body on beach in Coronado | FOX 5 San Diego

I do hope the person responsible *bleeps* himself every single time a body is found.

Last edited:
...Heather Elvis case was on 20/20 last night. The couple had tampered/ unplugged something to thwart LE. (was it the GPS or the truck's black box memory?) I don't know enough about cars, especially newer cars, but it sounds like you are on to something.

I didn't follow Heather's case, so I went looking and you are correct:
South Carolina love triangle: A woman's affair with a married man leads to her disappearance
"... authorities also investigated the Moorers' new truck.

"It was a brand new F-1 50, fully loaded, had all the bells and whistles," Helms said. "In this truck was a GPS navigation system. We learned through the course of our investigation that it was possible to disengage this system and that's exactly what they did."

Livesay said that investigators determined that the system had only been disengaged once: the night Heather Elvis went missing. ..."

The question is does LM know about this?

Like so many posters note, who takes a 4 year old to the beach for 10 hours? That's just too long. Maybe they went there, but where else?

In the Heather Elvis case, the Moorers disengaged the GPS in their truck one time to wipe out the memory.

You asked, "The question is does LM know about this?"

He says he watched crime shows. If he was able to clear the GPS memory, it might be impossible for LE to recapture it. LE would have no way of knowing where he went in the Lexus on Friday. It might hinder LE in knowing where to look for Maya. It's, most likely, crucial to actually find her for this case to move forward. I doubt we are going to figure it out, but I hope LE can.

My question is, "Why didn't LM use his own vehicle that Friday?" Assuming he has his own vehicle. Who owns that Toyota with the "MILLETE" vanity plates seen in the driveway?

Neighbors cameras, when Maya's family were checking, didn't seem to record a late Thursday night trip from the house, but once LE took over the investigation I hope they gathered more neighbor's and street footage. Did any uncles of LM come by? Did LM's car get used?

This is another curiosity I turn over and over in my mind.
If you've been keeping up with this case, and info shared on "The Interview Room" show, you know about the missing items from the house that are in the possession of LM's relatives. (could it be the LM uncle mentioned on the last show?) Chris, a former LE, has photographs, says it's real and verifiable. It seems like neighbors or a PI might've taken pics of those items being moved out of the house. What were the missing items? A bloody mattress? A freezer? Curious Me wants to know more!

Been following this case since the very beginning, it haunts me, I hope she is just ''taking a break'', a long one but one can hope, please God bring Maya home to her beautiful children. 2 months missing today. We will not give up Maya. Justice will prevail, I hope the investigators have something under their vest. Praying for your safe return, godspeed. ✌

Hiding the body in the ocean or near that beach would be too easy to find, I dont think it would be that simple.
yes i agree. beach or coast would be too easy, and too noticeable. Busy area. Plus, one would have it staged where it would look like she was in an accident doing what she would most likely be doing.. hiking.

all speculation MOO.

In the Heather Elvis case, the Moorers disengaged the GPS in their truck one time to wipe out the memory.

He says he watched crime shows. If he was able to clear the GPS memory, it might be impossible for LE to recapture it. LE would have no way of knowing where he went in the Lexus on Friday. It might hinder LE in knowing where to look for Maya. It's, most likely, crucial to actually find her for this case to move forward. I doubt we are going to figure it out, but I hope LE can.

My question is, "Why didn't LM use his own vehicle that Friday?" Assuming he has his own vehicle. Who owns that Toyota with the "MILLETE" vanity plates seen in the driveway?

Neighbors cameras, when Maya's family were checking, didn't seem to record a late Thursday night trip from the house, but once LE took over the investigation I hope they gathered more neighbor's and street footage. Did any uncles of LM come by? Did LM's car get used?

If you've been keeping up with this case, and info shared on "The Interview Room" show, you know about the missing items from the house that are in the possession of LM's relatives. (could it be the LM uncle mentioned on the last show?) Chris, a former LE, has photographs, says it's real and verifiable. It seems like neighbors or a PI might've taken pics of those items being moved out of the house. What were the missing items? A bloody mattress? A freezer? Curious Me wants to know more!

I think the Toyota is his, why didn't he use that on Fri? Perhaps not good for the type of road he was to take or better navigation system?MOO
Speculating...Could be a rug, pieces of furniture, bedding, clothing, fridge..
Why not more houses searched then?
MOO

just wondering, all speculation, But if we are assuming LM was lying about not seeing her, but hearing her friday night.. why not just say that he saw her friday night? What angle is he trying accomplish by just saying he heard her, but not see her. if he was already lying, might as well say "yea i saw her, but didnt talk to her".

Unless he's telling the truth and really didnt see her.. just heard her rustling making dinner.

all MOO

just wondering, all speculation, But if we are assuming LM was lying about not seeing her, but hearing her friday night.. why not just say that he saw her friday night? What angle is he trying accomplish by just saying he heard her, but not see her. if he was already lying, might as well say "yea i saw her, but didnt talk to her".

Unless he's telling the truth and really didnt see her.. just heard her rustling making dinner.

all MOO

Because then he would have had to know why she didn't leave for Big Bear already by then? He'd need more lies to keep up? JMO

all MOO
Maybe because in case her body would be found and TOD would be a night before he would immediately be in trouble if he said he did see her Friday. If he says he heard her he could still say he might have been mistaken or the bigger child must have made the noise instead of MM and he just made the wrong assumption.

Maybe because in case her body would be found and TOD would be a night before he would immediately be in trouble if he said he did see her Friday. If he says he heard her he could still say he might have been mistaken or the bigger child must have made the noise instead of MM and he just made the wrong assumption.
I see. thx. yikes. That would bridge the days and make saturday her day of disappearance.. and ignore thursday night. dang im slow.. lol.

MOO

all MOO
What a great question. The "heard her rustling" stuck out as a lie from the get-go to me. Why tell such a preposterous story? Any reason sounds silly, but here goes...

People were more than willing to believe she left the house and got hurt on a trail or abducted Thursday night after their fight. He says everybody thinks she's disappeared Thursday after the argument, but if he says he heard her rustling Friday night it still leaves the timeline up in the air all fuzzy. (Plus, it makes her look selfish making something to eat for herself. He threw in a lot of his being a victim never knowing when she would take off or call.) Then, he switches it up to considering her missing Saturday morning. Even tries to stall the family reporting her missing because he probably said he "thought" he heard her the night before and maybe she's not really missing. He knows darn well what happened after the argument on Thursday, but he doesn't tell you a single detail about that. He tampers with the timeline trying to confuse you. If he said he actually saw her, he'd be locked in.

Also, I suspect he knows he's a terrible liar that reveals deception in his body language and that's why he hasn't gone on camera. IMO, this is a man who hides behind words like embarrassing, or mind numbing, or can't think straight confusion. It's not an actual lie, poor man is just confused. He can fool himself that he thinks he heard her and believes he could pass a polygraph with that fuzzy lie. Saying he actually saw her is no longer fuzzy, it'd be a blatant outright lie. The way he did it leaves him looking less like a liar.
Bravo, you said it more concise. He could hide behind his mistake without being called a liar purposely tampering with the timeline.

ALL MOO and wild speculations

What a great question. The "heard her rustling" stuck out as a lie from the get-go to me. Why tell such a preposterous story? Any reason sounds silly, but here goes...

People were more than willing to believe she left the house and got hurt on a trail or abducted Thursday night after their fight. He says everybody thinks she's disappeared Thursday after the argument, but if he says he heard her rustling Friday night it still leaves the timeline up in the air all fuzzy. (Plus, it makes her look selfish making something to eat for herself. He threw in a lot of his being a victim never knowing when she would take off or call.) Then, he switches it up to considering her missing Saturday morning. Even tries to stall the family reporting her missing because he probably said he "thought" he heard her the night before and maybe she's not really missing. He knows darn well what happened after the argument on Thursday, but he doesn't tell you a single detail about that. He tampers with the timeline trying to confuse you. If he said he actually saw her, he'd be locked in.

Also, I suspect he knows he's a terrible liar that reveals deception in his body language and that's why he hasn't gone on camera. IMO, this is a man who hides behind words like embarrassing, or mind numbing, or can't think straight confusion. It's not an actual lie, poor man is just confused. He can fool himself that he thinks he heard her and believes he could pass a polygraph with that fuzzy lie. Saying he actually saw her is no longer fuzzy, it'd be a blatant outright lie. The way he did it leaves him looking less like a liar.
Bravo, you said it more concise. He could hide behind his mistake without being called a liar purposely tampering with the timeline.

ALL MOO and wild speculations

i wouldnt be surprised if another person was involved. give that person more time. all MOO

Perhaps the 4 year old awakened between 4:30 and 6:30, becoming an accidental witness.

The long day away could have been an inner battle. Murder-suicide, not uncommon.

We've seen worse. Powell, for instance.

JMO

wow. LM's uncle was interviewed? how did i miss that? im gonna have to find that

wow. LM's uncle was interviewed? how did i miss that? im gonna have to find that
No, I didn't say that. I said, "(could it be the LM uncle mentioned on the last show?)".

From my Post #690
56:24 Is Larry going to work? Chris doesn't know.
57:43 Did Larry work alone? Does he have a brother?
Chris says he doesn't know about a brother, but he
does have an uncle. (To me he said it like it was important info.)

Sometimes it takes a long time for human remains to be identified. I've been waiting for a month now wondering if the remains found in Santee were CA - CA - Elijah 'Bear' Diaz, 20, El Cajon, 29 Aug 2015 | Page 8 (websleuths.com). Waiting on the Medical Examiner's Office.

Human remains found along hiking trail in Santee (10news.com)
"The Sheriff's Homicide Unit responded and assumed responsibility for the investigation. They are working with the Medical Examiner's Office to identify the remains and determine the cause and manner of death."

No, I didn't say that. I said, "(could it be the LM uncle mentioned on the last show?)".

From my Post #690
Ahh ok

From my Post #690
There was a youtuber lady, that also interviewed MM's sister and BIW, who also had a phone interview with MM's brother. I believe was the one who had went to the house on Friday. Interviewer was going to play it but last minute changed her mind and was just gonna post it on patreon. Wish I could've heard that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BootsMinor