CA CA - Maya Millete, 39, missed daughter's birthday, Chula Vista, 7 Jan 2021 #4 *husband arrested*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
all these conditions....but he will remain in jail right?
conditions apply IF he gets bail later on Nov4?

What ever happened to the uncle and aunt? At one point there was speculation that they were (allegedly) helping LM in some way. any additional info on that? Perhaps they will be witnesses? Anyone know?

Amateur opinion and speculation

I think Larry's probably super nervous about having to sit in jail for a few weeks, and losing control over the minor children. Hopefully skilled LE/psych experts can interview the kids. The kids know what happened! They can fill in a lot of details...even the 4 yr old who Larry took on the 11 hour car journey to dump the body.

At least he has a few weeks of jail life to think about his future. Hopefully the powers that be will consider keeping him in jail.
They should! He has weapons they cannot locate and already violated orders. He has put his 4 year old on the table with his huge cache of weapons and took a picture of it. He is a terror.

I think Larry's probably super nervous about having to sit in jail for a few weeks, and losing control over the minor children. Hopefully skilled LE/psych experts can interview the kids. The kids know what happened! They can fill in a lot of details...even the 4 yr old who Larry took on the 11 hour car journey to dump the body.
He likely gave the 4 year old Benadryl or such so the child would mostly sleep through that day.

He likely gave the 4 year old Benadryl or such so the child would mostly sleep through that day.
Maybe, reasonable guess. I think Larry would have had to stop for bathroom breaks and food for the child at some point? Hopefully he stopped at a place with surveillance? I'm hoping the 4 yr old child might remember something from prior to the car trip, during the car trip (any stops? any food?), and after the car trip...even events from well after Larry murdered Maya. Skilled interviewing of children can reveal a lot.

Spot on. He’s prob losing it knowing he can’t control that situation. AND if the kids get to speak outside the LM secret circle, well.
Judging by the interaction with his lawyer- he’s driving that bus IMO. Good . They always think they are smarter than *Everyone* !
I’m sure he’s steaming mad that the DA used the word MURDER with his name . He erased all of his texts with May but he forgot about his spellcaster emails a la homicide intent toward May and another person.

MOO

I can't find any information on Bonita Martinez's past cases. Wondering about her background and expertise as a criminal defense attorney.

From what I read in the beginning when he hired her, she was mostly a Family Law attorney. Wondering if the criminal defense attorney is new to her? Sure seems like it. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dianthe