CA CA - Maya Millete, 39, missed daughter's birthday, Chula Vista, 7 Jan 2021 #4 *husband arrested*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

10News on Twitter: "LIVE: Search for Maya Millete https://t.co/xMFhMKhhSM" / Twitter

Thanks. The video helped me see how close the search area is from the house. Overhead look at the house at the 11:30 mark of the 20:25 video.

I don't know what I think. Initially, I thought it was a quick trip that Thursday night. After four months it seems odd they're back in the neighborhood though. I've been holding my breath. I just want Maya found.

It's going to take a lot of therapy, and love. I pray that they will end up with Maricris and Richard.

Amateur opinion and speculation
You are so right! I have worked with several (as counselor) families whose children fell under the influence of Parental Alienation Syndrome - mostly divorce cases. It is beyond comprehension just how difficult (and if the kids are older - often impossible!) it is to help them find the truth and have their minds....basically de-programmed. It is quite literally the most damaging abuse I’ve ever witnessed/worked with, and I’ve worked with abused/traumatized children for close to 30 years. Can you imagine really not knowing who among the ADULTS are safe? Honest? Trustworthy? Just awful. I hope and pray this hasn’t been happening to these children, but have to say just not being “allowed” to see loving family members for over 4 months - when they used to see them at least every other weekend is enough to severely impact most every child. my opinion only.

Maricris said in the interview provided by @swedeheart, above,

"...They laid out on the table what they plan to do..."

This had me think an arrest is imminent, but then later the news broadcaster stated that Maricris
" is still praying her sister is alive and well."

It may be possible Maya is alive, and being held/kept somewhere.

Maricris appeared so much lighter in this interview, compared with other times we've watched and listened to her.

Could LE have provided her with information that has encouraged hope her sister is alive?

Snipped from May 19 2021 article, linked below, "...Most recent tips have also included possible sightings of May in other states to include Wisconsin and New Mexico..."

Maya Millete updates: Police share new search location, latest stats

Maricris said in the interview provided by @swedeheart, above,

"...They laid out on the table what they plan to do..."

It may be possible Maya is alive, and being held/kept somewhere.

Could LE have provided her with information that has encouraged hope her sister is alive?

Maya Millete updates: Police share new search location, latest stats

I just read about Wendy Eaton and how the family repeatedly asked the FBI to assist but they declined because there was no evidence to suggest she was abducted. Granted, this was the 70s, but I wonder if the FBI being involved in Maya’s case is a step closer towards finding her and that maybe they believe something more sinister has occurred. The ncis, I imagine is involved due to her job.

In the long video on Twitter around 8.30 they are zooming in on a concrete box with a metal cage on top. What is that? Acces to the drainage system of the golf course?

(They also showed a different one on around 5.59)

Police look into tips of possible sightings of missing Chula Vista woman -

The possible leads into the whereabouts of May “Maya” Millete were among more than 75 tips from the public that the case has generated over the last four months, according to the Chula Vista Police Department. Some of the most recent ones have referenced “possible sightings of May in other states, to include Arizona and an additional new tip from New Mexico,” the agency
reported this afternoon.

Hmmm...wonder if Larry's camp has been making some prank calls to LE. Unfortunately, I think this is wishful thinking. :(

Maybe I missed this previously but I was unaware that LE was conducting their own searches for Maya. Quite honestly I had wondered if they were
doing searches on the down low.

Interesting and this location is close to home. Wonder if they publicized this search to let Larry know they are getting closer and have information that would make Larry very uncomfortable.

Hmmmm

In the long video on Twitter around 8.30 they are zooming in on a concrete box with a metal cage on top. What is that? Acces to the drainage system of the golf course?

(They also showed a different one on around 5.59)

According to what the aerial photographer said in the FB group, that is the drainage system access, yes. :(

Maybe I missed this previously but I was unaware that LE was conducting their own searches for Maya. Quite honestly I had wondered if they were

Interesting and this location is close to home. Wonder if they publicized this search to let Larry know they are getting closer and have information that would make Larry very uncomfortable.

Hmmmm

I think this is the first actual search by LE but correct me if I am wrong. As LM had no phone with him and car navigation was quite possibly disabled I think they had no direction to go for. JMO

Hmmmm

I think this is the first actual search by LE but correct me if I am wrong. As LM had no phone with him and car navigation was quite possibly disabled I think they had no direction to go for. JMO

Street cams would have indicated the initial direction. That doesnt preclude the Perp from convoluting the trail

amateur opinion and speculation

Street cams would have indicated the initial direction. That doesnt preclude the Perp from convoluting the trail

amateur opinion and speculation

Is it known if the uncle and aunty live in the direction of the Beach he claims he took his son to? I'm sure this has come up before but can't remember.
My speculation is that son was dropped off on the way. JMO

Is it known if the uncle and aunty live in the direction of the Beach he claims he took his son to? I'm sure this has come up before but can't remember.
My speculation is that son was dropped off on the way. JMO

From what I have read, they are in the Encanto area of San Diego, close to Spring Valley/Lemon Grove.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kfran