CA CA - Maya Millete, 39, missed daughter's birthday, Chula Vista, 7 Jan 2021

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember when Josh Powell went camping in the freezing winter in the middle of the night with his two young sons. The night his wife went missing. Yeah, reminds me of that.

moo
Yes that’s the first thing I thought of. Or when Scott Peterson went “fishing” that cold,foggy December morning.

Remember when Josh Powell went camping in the freezing winter in the middle of the night with his two young sons. The night his wife went missing. Yeah, reminds me of that.

moo

Yes.
I watched a piece on Chris Watts last night. His neighbor’s camera nailed him, TG!
You know LE is going to check out neighbors and -along the way - cameras parallel with a person’s Friday excursion.
If you work backwards to prove she never left the house on her own. Throw out the walking off or a friend picked her up. So how is it she is no longer in the house?
Who had motive, means, opportunity, time to make that thing happen?

MOO

Tipsters should call San Diego Crime Stoppers at (888) 580-8477.

For more information on the family’s search efforts, click here:
Find May/Maya Millete
*Glamis Sand Dunes Search*
Join us in the search for Maya at Glamis Sand Dunes this President’s Day weekend.
When: Friday-Sunday, 12-14 February 2021
Friday will be dedicated to passing out fliers at Glamis Store and Vendor Row @ 3:00pm to spread word of Maya’s disappearance. Please contact us if you will be at Glamis this weekend and would like to volunteer and help!

On Saturday & Sunday mornings @ 10:00am, Maya’s close friends and family will search some locations in the general vicinity of Glamis. Please contact the page if you’d like to meet at Gecko Rd. Pad 1 to join our search. We are requesting for experienced desert riders to join or offer their expertise of the area.

Flier distro will continue on Saturday afternoon during Glamis Sand Drags. Please meet at Gecko Rd. Pad 1 near the ranger station @2:30pm, to collect fliers. We are expecting a busy weekend and any assistance is appreciated!
Thank you all for your support as we venture further out in our search for Maya. Your messages of encouragement and your prayers are what keeps us going strong!
Loved ones frantically search for any sign of missing Radford alumna in CA

I wanted to ask anyone who has LE experience or knowledge, would it be possible that LE is trying to make some sort of deal with LM through his attorney to try and locate May? I didn’t know if this would be premature but at this point, the main goal is to FIND MAY

I wanted to ask anyone who has LE experience or knowledge, would it be possible that LE is trying to make some sort of deal with LM through his attorney to try and locate May? I didn’t know if this would be premature but at this point, the main goal is to FIND MAY
Although it seems like an endless amount of time to us and May's family, it is likely they are still analyzing all the video and forensic data. So no, I don't think they would be cutting deals with anyone at this point.

Amateur opinion and speculation

Another homicide in Chula Vista...a few miles away from Paseo Los Gatos:

CHULA VISTA, Calif. (KGTV) -- A U.S. military servicemember was identified as the victim in a deadly shooting in a Chula Vista neighborhood over the weekend.

On Feb. 6, at around 12:25 a.m., Chula Vista police received a report regarding a suspicious vehicle near the 1800 block of Marquette Road. Moments later, police were called regarding shots fired in the same area
[...]
Circumstances that led to Joseph’s death remain under investigation by the CVPD’s Crimes of Violence detectives. The department did not have details on a suspected shooter.
https://www.10news.com/news/local-n...-vista-shooting-identified-as-military-member

Marquette Road to Paseo Los Gatos:
View attachment 283499

wow he was quite decorated and career! :(

Thank You for posting and sharing what you think. So, no one walks around there at night? It's such a populated, nice looking, I thought safe, neighborhood. Is it that dangerous at night? So, you don't think Maya went for a hike after the argument to blow off steam? I hate hearing about those car thefts there. (BTW, my son & family lives in CV on the west side of I805. There's really lots of different sections to CV, huh.)
This part of your post made me hopeful that there's many ring doorbell cameras around Maya's neighborhood and LE might be able to piece together whether she left voluntarily or never left walking out of that house. (I don't know though if she left the back way towards that canyon area if there'd be cameras.) But maybe a neighbor might have LM loading up the Lexus for that ten hour beach trip. Yes, I also said Coronado Beach would make more sense. So much closer.

one of my sisters lives in CV west of 805 as well :)

This in not Maya. Her name was Natalia Uriarte. This happened in Chula Vista last year just as the Coronavirus isolation was starting. I don't think the killer husband was caught, but fled to Mexico. In the video, San Diego District Attorney says that Domestic Violence can be just as deadly as the virus. It makes me think it leaves the children much worse off if the marriage has gotten that tense and unsafe, and you try to stay for the children.

Not Maya
Police ID Chula Vista Mother of 3 Killed Inside Her Home – NBC 7 San Diego (nbcsandiego.com)

Woman Killed in Calif. 2 Weeks Ago as Police Search for Husband | PEOPLE.com

Tipsters should call San Diego Crime Stoppers at (888) 580-8477.

For more information on the family’s search efforts, click here:
Find May/Maya Millete
Join us in the search for Maya at Glamis Sand Dunes this President’s Day weekend.
Friday will be dedicated to passing out fliers at Glamis Store and Vendor Row @ 3:00pm to spread word of Maya’s disappearance. Please contact us if you will be at Glamis this weekend and would like to volunteer and help!

On Saturday & Sunday mornings @ 10:00am, Maya’s close friends and family will search some locations in the general vicinity of Glamis. Please contact the page if you’d like to meet at Gecko Rd. Pad 1 to join our search. We are requesting for experienced desert riders to join or offer their expertise of the area.

Flier distro will continue on Saturday afternoon during Glamis Sand Drags. Please meet at Gecko Rd. Pad 1 near the ranger station @2:30pm, to collect fliers. We are expecting a busy weekend and any assistance is appreciated!
Thank you all for your support as we venture further out in our search for Maya. Your messages of encouragement and your prayers are what keeps us going strong!
Loved ones frantically search for any sign of missing Radford alumna in CA
Bumping to help spread the word. For more information on the family’s search efforts, click here:

Find May/Maya Millete

Here for more info: Find May/Maya Millete | Facebook

Another homicide in Chula Vista...a few miles away from Paseo Los Gatos:

CHULA VISTA, Calif. (KGTV) -- A U.S. military servicemember was identified as the victim in a deadly shooting in a Chula Vista neighborhood over the weekend.

On Feb. 6, at around 12:25 a.m., Chula Vista police received a report regarding a suspicious vehicle near the 1800 block of Marquette Road. Moments later, police were called regarding shots fired in the same area
[...]
Circumstances that led to Joseph’s death remain under investigation by the CVPD’s Crimes of Violence detectives. The department did not have details on a suspected shooter.
https://www.10news.com/news/local-n...-vista-shooting-identified-as-military-member

Marquette Road to Paseo Los Gatos:
View attachment 283499
I believe he’s from Louisiana. So sad.

It's about 2 hrs 17 mins from Chula Vista to the dunes. From the dunes to Solana Beach, it's 2 hrs 26 mins. He theoretically could have gone to the beach that day, just after he made a stop (in the opposite direction).

As I said before, brilliant thinking outside the box. I imagine in a ten hour trip, a person could go to Glamis , and then Solana Beach, and get back home to CV. What'd know, the search is moving to Glamis!
Find May/Maya Millete

animated-jeep-image-0006.gif

animated-jeep-image-0015.gif

Here for more info: Find May/Maya Millete | Facebook

Gosh, I’m not sure why I didn’t think about that, as we have a “regular” who inspects our work receptacle. A dumpster was my number one thought, but if she didn’t make it to the landfill, I have more hope that she might be found.
I honestly hope she is found, alive, but if not, I would rather her found in a dumpster or side of the road.
My fear is that she may be in the water.
She would possibly NEVER be found.
The "beach" trip worries me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members