GUILTY CA - Michelle Hoang Thi Le, 26, Hayward, 27 May 2011

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I believe they also have more than one POI, but they've only named one of them, Giselle Esteban, and that was because she turned herself in to the media. Correct me if I'm wrong but I'm sure I read that.

Yes but how many of their other POI's were arrested, and had their home and car searched and stuff taken away for testing?

Yes but how many of their other POI's were arrested, and had their home and car searched and stuff taken away for testing?
Maybe LE have phone records between Michelle and Giselle that make them most confident about Giselle being involved. Perhaps Michelle was lured to a vulnerable spot by someone she knew and then attacked by multiple people.

That POI would have to have a pretty major grudge to kill this young woman. It sounded like not that big of a deal, but I suppose LE may have downplayed it a bit. If she had slept with her boyfriend then maybe, but even then, KILLING her ? That just seems so extreme.

Hayward police are scheduled to issue a statement on Monday, according to Dinh. Family members do not know what the nature of the statement will be.

Le’s family released their own statement Sunday morning, urging Hayward police to expand their investigation and allow the FBI to take a leading role in the case. Currently, FBI agents are only providing forensics support, the family said.

“It’s surprising that with the scope that this case has achieved, there aren’t more resources dedicated to bringing her back,” Dinh said. “It’s a little discouraging.

http://sanleandro.patch.com/article...udent-urges-more-resources-in-investigation-3

I guess we'll all find out together.

It's too bad the family relied so heavily on local law enforcement. I would have hired local private detectives and people in the community. Money gets things done.

News updates -- Bloody human remains found in a bag in front of a home in Sunnyvale (30 miles away). Also, in another occurrence, human remains characterized as being there less than a year were found near Morgan Hill, a bit further away.

Oh, no...What gruesome news.
The poor family must be beside themselves with worry right now, waiting to know if it is their beloved Michelle...

Chasing: Its the 800 block of Ticonderoga Drive in Sunnyvale. (not San Mateo)

Here is an article with more information on the finding of the body:

Body found in garbage bag in Sunnyvale yard
Henry K. Lee, Chronicle Staff Writer
San Francisco Chronicle June 6, 2011 09:10 AM

snip

"The body appears to be that of an adult, but the sex, identity and cause of death have not been determined pending the results of an autopsy, authorities said.

Jack Jew, 63, said today that he was the resident who called police after finding the black bag on his property.

Jew said he returned home Sunday morning, saw the black bag and thought to himself, "What is this? Somebody dumped some garbage on my yard."

"I just kind of felt around it," Jew said. "It didn't feel right. I did poke a little hole in there. I saw an article of clothing, that's about it."

Jew said the bag wasn't there earlier in the morning."

Not to be too picky, and without giving the exact address, because it has not been given in msm, but the actual location of 'the body in the bag' is a little further East. Its the 800 block, and its the yard of the house on the South side of the street nearest the intersection of Ticonderoga Drive and Pome Avenue.

That will help us see how it traces back to those other locations in Hayward and Union City, etc.

And, she lived in San Mateo, but there has been no indication she went back home.

Whoever did this knows or knew her, imo. And, yes I am also of the opinion that 'the body in the bag' is Michelle.

Have they identified the body parts found in Morgan Hill? That's not that far from Sunnyvale.

I haven't been following the Morgan Hill case (supposed to be working!) but the investigator stated "bones" found in a dry ditch, that had been there awhile, but probably less than a year. Also stated they didn't think it was Michelle, but not impossible. Sounds less likely.....

This Mercury News article says:

"Sunnyvale police say the body of a Hispanic female was found inside a garbage bag in a Sunnyvale neighborhood on Sunday morning, according to police."

http://www.mercurynews.com/ci_18215043?source=most_viewed

None of the other articles have said that. I don't know what to think.

I doubt it's Michelle, then. Still it's absolutely horrifying--she's someone's relative. .....:(

That POI would have to have a pretty major grudge to kill this young woman. It sounded like not that big of a deal, but I suppose LE may have downplayed it a bit. If she had slept with her boyfriend then maybe, but even then, KILLING her ? That just seems so extreme.

It does seem extreme, but it can happen. Hormones + jealousy + rage + personality disorder . And probably engaging the help of a male friend to do the crime and try to get rid of the body....

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back