GUILTY CA - Michelle Hoang Thi Le, 26, Hayward, 27 May 2011

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
When I say" It" I mean the crime scene. Not her.

How close the train was to it.

Were you standing where the remains were found when you took this picture? If so--wow that is close to the train. I bet it was going too fast every time it went by for anyone to notice the body....

I followed a couple of news crews back there. The one man said he was the Helicopter pilot and this was the Crime scene. The area looked all packed down from vehicles.
It almost looked like a homeless camp. Garbage, cans etc. So it might not be her.
Once again did someone tell them to look there??

The one pictures shows the RR tracks on the left.
This is facing Verona. (At the crime scene)

The other picture is closer to Verona but shows the right side. (Cliff)
This is down farther from the crime scene.

Attachments

• ML left side facing verona.jpg
    ML left side facing verona.jpg
    177.8 KB · Views: 46
  • ML right side facing Verona.jpg
    ML right side facing Verona.jpg
    138.2 KB · Views: 42
I followed a couple of news crews back there. The one man said he was the Helicopter pilot and this was the Crime scene. The area looked all packed down from vehicles.
It almost looked like a homeless camp. Garbage, cans etc. So it might not be her.

bolded by me.

I think they were looking in that spot because it was in the area of the last cell phone pings. I honestly didn't expect the searchers to find her. I thought it would take a definite lead, a confession from GE, or someone would discover her by accident.

What keeps making me think it isn't her is that one person said the body hadn't been there "more than 2 years". Why such a large time frame? I hope it is Michelle so the family can start healing from this part of the suffering.

It's possible it's a homeless person and not her. You can see a trail going right near it on the aerial maps. Did you see a trail to the RR tracks from that spot? This spot is the closest spot to cross to the main road.

The other problem the area is full of animal bones.

From the article I've linked, Alameda County Sheriff's spokesman J.D. Nelson is quoted as saying:
"We are 100 percent certain it is a crime scene," Nelson said. "It's a human body."

I have a question about that comment.

Just the fact of finding a human body wouldn't make it a crime scene necessarily, wouldn't that be so?

For example, what if it were a homeless person, or any person, for that matter, who had lain there to rest and died from natural causes.

I may be reading too much into the comment, but I'm wondering if there was something real evident by the appearance of the remains that caused him to say with "100 percent" certainty that it was a "crime scene".

Anyone have a thought on that? Maybe I'm being too picky with semantics.

http://unioncity.patch.com/articles/body-found-during-search-for-slain-nursing-student-michelle-le

ITA ...you're absolutely correct. Just because they are human remains/bones doesn't make it was a crime scene as the Sheriff's spokesman insinuated. "Hey it's a human so it's automatically a crime scene" wouldn't be true in all cases.
I definitely think there were things found at the scene to indicate it was ML and of course a homicide but they just aren't going to say this early without official confirmation.

I bet the restraining order had a lot to do with the rage...it put a legal barrier between her and her daughter, not to mention her and Scott...I wonder if something [more] specific might have caused her to flip out at the exact time she went berserk and killed Michelle.

You can't reason with crazy.

GE is a remorseless psychopath that killed the person she was most angry with, justifying her actions in ways you and I are not capable of, except as writers of fiction, perhaps. Michelle got caught within a vortex she probably had no role in creating.

I think we are interested in this case, partly, because we realize that any of us, our children, or our loved ones are as vulnerable to violence as Michelle was. When a mentally unbalanced person sees us as a threat, for whatever reason, any one of us could be murdered by an animal masquerading as a human being who won't shed one tear--ever. This seems incomprehensible at the same time we are reminded that senseless murders like this happen every single day.

I don't know if Michelle's death could have been prevented: by Giselle's parents, a warning from Scott, from her friends who might have told her to stop listening to her heart, and to run for her life instead, and fast.

I don't know if any of us would do anything differently ourselves, or to wisely advise others as a result of what happened to this young woman.

What have you learned from Michelle's death? Despite my sorrow at how inhumane people can be to one another, perhaps once someone is targeted by the cold, heartless soul of a murderer, their life's focus is to destroy you until they do.

I'm sickened by Michelle's death--she deserved better. At this point, though, I'm damned if I know how it could have been prevented.

But, maybe you do.

I know Im in the Minority here, But I hope it is not her remains.

I see Homeless on the Sunol road a lot

Mox, Thank You for all you've done. You are very brave to have gone there, I couldn't have. Prayers to Michelle and her family.

This is why I wish they would have released the signal direction earlier.
This is a street view of the tower.

I also wonder if anyone monitoring the postings noticed a poster stop
responding when GE was arrested. there is no reason she wasnt
posting on her herself.

Attachments

• ML Tower.jpg
    ML Tower.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 32
I know Im in the Minority here, But I hope it is not her remains.

I see Homeless on the Sunol road a lot

May I ask why you hope this isn't Michelle?
Her family seems desperate to find her; I think they know acknowledge that she has been murdered.

I just hate the thought she was lying there all this time. I think if we were given more info ( and if this is her), she should have been found months ago. I have photographed in and around the Niles for years. I have sat in my vehicle almost directly from that spot.
the problem is you have to cross a creek and a RR track to get to it. I just took a picture of a strange train device on Wednesday the 14th probably a half of mile from Verona Street. I figured Verona was a private street so I never went on it.

Attachments

• ML trainequip.jpg
    ML trainequip.jpg
    157.3 KB · Views: 30

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members