CA CA - Mitrice Richardson, 24, Malibu, 17 Sep 2009

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Does anyone have a link or know where I can find all of her Facebook posts days leading up to when she was arrested.
I work with many people with all types of mental illnesses and if Mitrice hadn’t slept in days beforehand, it would be interesting to see what her state of mind was like in those posts.

There is an amazing documentary by her doctor, Dr. Ronda L. Hampton that may provide you with your answers.

Documentary Examines Mitrice Richardson Story

appreciate the bump - do you have some new ideas? Unless there is anything new, no one seems to be continuing to work her disappearance and death. No charges brought. Sketchy af IMO. Someone got away with murder IMO.

Her wiki page is decent, details-wise: Death of Mitrice Richardson - Wikipedia

appreciate the bump - do you have some new ideas? Unless there is anything new, no one seems to be continuing to work her disappearance and death. No charges brought. Sketchy af IMO. Someone got away with murder IMO.

Her wiki page is decent, details-wise: Death of Mitrice Richardson - Wikipedia
I'm going to be reviewing this case more today and I'll post some ideas and theories IMO after.....I agree with you wholeheartedly that this case reeks of foul play. I have some pet cases on WS that are bizarre, but what happened to MR is mind-blowing. I will post again later so we can discuss more. She deserves our help. MOO

but the area she was found in was known for other things... see the wiki link.

Mitrice passed many homes and possibly a few 24 hour convenience stores on her walk from the police sub-station to where her body was found. Was her break with reality so far gone as to not stop and ask someone for help or to make a phone call to her family?
This makes it even more believable that she didn't walk that route at all.....IMO

Lost in the Dark | Disappeared

Don’t recall seeing this posted earlier in the thread. I just watched and some great new (to me at least) details here. I’m even more convinced that MR met with foul play either at the station or just after leaving. MOO

Does anyone have a link to the map loc of the jailhouse vs. loc of where MR body found?

MOO

Was the name of the deputy that followed behind MR when leaving the jail ever released to the family? I read that they had asked for it at one point.

katydid23 you have great points but if she was having some sort of mental break she would not be in her right mind mentally to realize to call or parents or help. That also means she was not in the proper mental state to leave the police station. They should have kept her on a 5150

I thought at the time that a police officer murdered her.

The only problem I had with that theory was that she was spotted by the homeowner in his front yard that night. It wasn't too far from the trail where she was eventually found. I recall mapping it out back then. It looked like she was either wandering around or was trying to escape someone in a neighborhood where she was lost. She had no idea where she was, JMO, after she got off on side roads. It had to be very dark and, of course, she was disoriented. Probably dehydrated, exhausted, hungry, tired, but also panicked.

MOO

Also, a post from 2011 from a long-time WS member whose son worked at the Lost Hills PD

CA - Mitrice Richardson, 24, Malibu, 17 Sept 2009

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DaLegend71