CA - Multiple casualties after 'active shooter' opens fire, Thousand Oaks, 08 Nov 2018

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
AUTHORITIES say at least six people were shot after a gunman opened fire at a popular bar in Southern California.

Police tell the Los Angeles Times that at least 30 shots were fired at the Borderline Bar & Grill in Thousand Oaks on Wednesday night (local time), which is about 40 miles west of Los Angeles.

Multiple injuries at shooting in California bar

CNN live: Mother of survivor calls in. Man dressed in all black shot young woman who worked at bar at the front door. Gunman went inside, then continued shooting.

Cpt. Garo Kuredjian, Ventura County Sheriff‘s Office: Shooter is confined inside vicinity. LE thinks he is not outside. At least 11 shot, one deputy shot.

(I can’t breathe. Going to step away for a minute. Sorry for the :drama: but for real. Thanks for holding up the fort, glad to see some late night folks in here (Thanks Germany and Australia for help holding up the fort! I hate it when I’m the only one in the thread late at night and have to post a bunch of back to backs! Thank you.)
What’s wrong with back to backs....? Keep up the good work soldier.....and get some rest if ya need to. Thanks.

(Omggg this is reaaly hard to watch on CNN live right now...a guy is crying via phone telling what happened...guy walks in and “shoots the girl behind the counter”...”I didn’t know her name”...”we were just getting nice and friendly..(he’s sobbing)...”and I don’t know if she’s alive...”

This is so hard to listen to.

—-

Reporter:
“We are sooo sorry Holden, we know how difficult this must be, we can’t imagine what it was like...”

:( :(

“Did you see the shooter, were you able to make anything out?”

“Yes (crying)”

Cont.

(FBI Swat team running by with guns)

“Yes, I saw a gentleman wearing like a
black like trench looking coat...had a beard...he was also wearing glasses and he just within seconds he walked through the door, pulled a gun out, and shot her twice, and the. There’s about 3 or 4 other shots...

Last edited:
CNN live:

Witness 1: Gunman shot security guard, throwing smoke grenades. Gunman went behind cash registry. Had big handgun.

Witness 2: Shooter shot cashier. Sobbing.

Witness 3: 2 cops were on scene. Shooter shot 30 rounds. Shooter white or hispanic.

CNN live:

Witness 1: Gunman shot security guard, throwing smoke grenades. Gunman went behind cash registry. Had big handgun.

Witness 2: Shooter shot cashier. Sobbing.

Witness 3: 2 cops were on scene. Shooter shot 30 rounds. Shooter white or hispanic.

The witness who was there with his son broke my heart. His son thought it was a joke and dad pulled him to the floor, then they saw the cashier and bouncer shot.

“Country attire, 18 and up, alcohol for 21 plus, “it’s a country scene.””

(-Holden, witness on CNN)

—-

Man all these LE are running, so many with guns..

Are people still trapped inside or is everyone out?

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Velvetshadow
Back