Still Missing CA - Noah McIntosh, 8, Corona, early March 2019 *parents arrested*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He did have periods of happiness when he lived with his Grandparents! The parents who killed him removed Noah and his sister from their care. Grandparents reported the abuse and tried to get them back ...

I've often wondered why they took the kids away. The most recent article quotes JG as saying they wanted them to go to school in Corona. I don't believe that for a moment and suspect the motivation was financial. After hearing that teachers and school administration did nothing after Noah was sent to school in a pull-up with no pants, and later girls clothing, I have to wonder about that too. Why didn't the administration advocate for Noah and demand LE or SS intervention which removed him from the parents? Nice of the principal to run to Target, but that didn't save his life. This is heartbreaking and awful, when are we going to see an end?

I agree entirely! From all we know the grandparents were people these children could count on. My guess is financial or the mother was susceptible to the father's influence and perhaps he talked a good life/game (we can be a family or work together or "come out here" I will take care of everything) and he talked her into it, but his motive was probably financial. I am in no way excusing her, she heard things before she left Noah with him the last time and knew things she should have reported prior without a doubt and apparently had documented abuse on her phone.

Reading the details of what this child went through is nothing I will ever forget. He told people, the school saw it and still nothing was done--apparently the school tried but did not pursue it or it was just dismissed after they reported it? The child himself told them he was zip tied, etc. I don't know if you follow the AJ Freund case but there are similarities to the ongoing abuse here, with the mother charged as well as the father.

Heartbreaking is not even an adequate word.

Jmo.

Edited to change AJ to Noah--sadly the cases are so similar that I mixed up the boys' names.

For all of those wanting to give Jillian a break and find reasons why she isn't as culpable as the Monster Dad this quote below comes months before Noah was killed:

Social workers dismissed 2 years of abuse claims for slain Corona boy – Press Enterprise

I know what you are getting at” the police report quotes Godfrey as saying. She said Bryce McIntosh “did not abuse (Noah).” She said she “is always there and has not seen” the father abuse the son.

JG gets no passes from me, ever.

For all of those wanting to give Jillian a break and find reasons why she isn't as culpable as the Monster Dad this quote below comes months before Noah was killed:

Social workers dismissed 2 years of abuse claims for slain Corona boy – Press Enterprise

I know what you are getting at” the police report quotes Godfrey as saying. She said Bryce McIntosh “did not abuse (Noah).” She said she “is always there and has not seen” the father abuse the son.

JG gets no passes from me, ever.
No way does she get a pass. LE found she was documenting Noah's abuse on her phone. Undeniable evidence she knew what was happening and did not protect her child. I hope she is handed a long prison sentence.

I was thinking about little Noah today. I checked the inmate search for the two "donors" to confirm their next court dates.

It looks like Bryce was moved to the new jail in Indio. If anyone deserves to rot in the desert in the summer, it's him. I hope he's enjoying the 110 degree weather.

Roadette said:
I was thinking about little Noah today. I checked the inmate search for the two "donors" to confirm their next court dates.

Godfrey - Felony settlement hearing 9/5 & "maybe" pretrial hearing on 9/10
McIntosh - Felony settlement hearing on 9/6 & preliminary hearing 9/23

Thursday, Sept. 5th:
*Felony Settlement Conference Hearing – (@ 8:30am PT) – CA – Noah McIntosh (8) (last seen about Feb. 24, 2019, reported missing Mar. 12, 2019, Corona; not found yet) – Only for *Jillian Marie Godfrey (36) “mother” arrested (3/13/19), charged (3/15/19) & arraigned (4/15/19) with felony willful child cruelty (endangerment). Plead not guilty. $500K bond.
Godfrey says 3/2/19 is the last time she saw Noah. 11 yr old daughter in CPS custody.
3/15/19 Update: Arraignment for Godfrey on 4/8.
4/8/19 Update: Her arraignment hearing on a child cruelty charge. Plead not guilty. Morreale (Godfrey's atty) objecting to media coverage of the arraignment. Very prejudicial to have cameras in the courtroom. Judge Magno says he has put procedural safeguards in place, He continues to grant video, still cameras & reporters. Godfrey's defense attorney asked for a continuance to April 15. No objection from prosecutors. Motion granted.
4/15/19 Update: Plead not guilty. Next hearing 5/17. Preliminary hearings are not set yet to see if there is enough evidence to be bound over for trial. 5/17/19: Next pretrial hearing on 8/9. 6/14/19 Update: Felony Settlement Conference hearing on 7/17.
7/17/19 Update: Next Felony Settlement Conference hearing on 8/9 and pretrial hearing on 9/10 (maybe). 8/9/19: Next hearing on 9/5.
*Bryce Daniel McIntosh (32) “father” – Felony Settlement hearing on 9/6 & preliminary hearing on 9/23.

It looks like Bryce was moved to the new jail in Indio. If anyone deserves to rot in the desert in the summer, it's him. I hope he's enjoying the 110 degree weather.

I hear in different states of some pretty cushy arrangements nowadays, they probably have air conditioning where some on the outside don't... I hope they don't, maybe they can make him sit in a cold tub for hours to cool him off like he did to someone else and worse... Sick disgusting individual.

Godfrey - Felony settlement hearing 9/5 & "maybe" pretrial hearing on 9/10
McIntosh - Felony settlement hearing on 9/6 & preliminary hearing 9/23

If I am thinking right--so she is heading possibly to a pretrial hearing and he is only just now headed to a preliminary hearing? Does this mean they are possibly working on a deal with her?

I could be wrong but a preliminary is usually in the beginning of a court process and a pretrial is generally closer to right before trial is the way I recall?

Friday, September 6th:
*Felony Settlement Conference Hearing – (@ 8:30am PT) – CA – Noah McIntosh (8) (last seen about Feb. 24, 2019, died about Mar. 3 or 4, reported missing Mar. 12, 2019, Corona; not found yet) – only for *Bryce Daniel McIntosh (32) “father” arrested (3/13/19), charged (3/15/19) & arraigned (4/8/19) with felony willful child cruelty & dependent child abuse. Charged (3/28/19) & arraigned (4/3/19) with 1st degree murder with malice & special circumstance murder of torture. Plead not guilty. No bond (was $1M bond). Eligible for DP.
3/15/19 Update: Arraigned rescheduled for Bryce: 4/2 on murder charges & 4/8 on abuse charges.
4/2/19 Update: For medical reasons, McIntosh was a no show for arraignment for murder. Arraigned on 4/3/19. Plead not guilty. 4/8/19 Update: He was arraigned on all charges on 4/3, in which he plead not guilty to all charges. Has Felony Settlement conference on 4/16 re murder charges.
4/16/19 Update: Hearing has been continued to 6/14. 6/14/19: Defense files motion for continuance. Next Felony Settlement Conference hearing on 7/17.

7/17/19 Update: McIntosh wants to represent himself. Trial begins in September, no date given. Next Felony Settlement conference hearing on 9/6, and preliminary hearing on 9/23.
*Jillian Marie Godfrey (36) “mother” – Pretrial hearing on 9/10 (maybe)

If I am thinking right--so she is heading possibly to a pretrial hearing and he is only just now headed to a preliminary hearing? Does this mean they are possibly working on a deal with her?

I could be wrong but a preliminary is usually in the beginning of a court process and a pretrial is generally closer to right before trial is the way I recall?[/QUOTE]

You are correct ilovechili that's the way I understand it too.

Don't really know "why" I have small font and blue....

@Jim_M - could you please look & see if Godfrey has a hearing on 9/10? TIA! :)

and it's doing weird stuff.... WS that is....

Well - I can't separate my reply from the quote in above post - WS is not letting me correct it.... :rolleyes: It is NOT me!! LOL!
Yeah, a lot of weird stuff with Yahoo being down, and this site not being available. Not sure how long that persisted. Anyway, the latest on our murderous pair: From the site

Noting these current/latest dates

09/23/2019 8:30 AM DEPT. 41 PRELIMINARY HEARING ACTIVE

09/06/2019 8:30 AM DEPT. 41 FELONY SETTLEMENT CONFERENCE ACTIVE TSC

(which are copied from below)

Case RIF1901410 - MCINTOSH, BRYCE DANIEL - Related Cases On Calendar

Related Cases On Calendar
Case Number Charges Next Hearing
RIF1901251 PC 273A(A) FELONY SETTLEMENT CONFERENCE
09/06/2019 8:30 AM Dept. 41

Case RIF1901410 - MCINTOSH, BRYCE DANIEL - All of Defendant's Other Cases

Case Number Filed Date Charges Next Hearing Jurisdiction Status
RIF1901251 03/15/2019 PC 273A(A) Felony Settlement Conference
09/06/2019 AT 8:30 AM DEPT. 41 SUPERIOR COURT - RIVERSIDE Active

Case RIF1901410 - MCINTOSH, BRYCE DANIEL - Actions & Minutes

Action Date Action Text Disposition Hearing Type
12/31/2050 CASE DESIGNATION: DEATH PENALTY UNKNOWN

09/23/2019 8:30 AM DEPT. 41 PRELIMINARY HEARING ACTIVE

09/06/2019 8:30 AM DEPT. 41 FELONY SETTLEMENT CONFERENCE ACTIVE TSC

Information on his co-murderer, and for some reason BDM is included here.

Note her next date is

09/12/2019 8:30 AM DEPT. 41 FELONY SETTLEMENT CONFERENCE ACTIVE TSC

(Taken from below)

Case RIF1901251 - Defendants

Seq Defendant Next Court Date Status Agency /
DR Number Arrest Date Count 1 Charge Violation Date

1 MCINTOSH, BRYCE DANIEL Felony Settlement Conference
09/06/2019 AT 8:30 AM DEPT. 41 ACTIVE CRPD
192647 02/14/2019 PC 273A(A) 02/14/2019

2 GODFREY, JILLIAN MARIE Felony Settlement Conference
09/12/2019 AT 8:30 AM DEPT. 41 ACTIVE CRPD
192647 02/14/2019 PC 273A(A) 02/14/2019

Case RIF1901251 - GODFREY, JILLIAN MARIE - Status

Case RIF1901251 - GODFREY, JILLIAN MARIE - Actions & Minutes

Action Date Action Text Disposition Hearing Type

09/12/2019 8:30 AM DEPT. 41 FELONY SETTLEMENT CONFERENCE ACTIVE TSC

09/05/2019 REQUEST FOR CONTINUANCE PURSUANT TO PC 1050 FILED.

09/05/2019 8:30 AM DEPT. 41 FELONY SETTLEMENT CONFERENCE DISPOSED TSC

Are things happening with this one-week difference?

Jim_M said:
Are things happening with this one-week difference?

Plea deals maybe....

And
97x32px-LL-40ad66f8_thanx.gif
for the updated court dates!

What gets me about this case isn't just the cruelty of these two, but how incredibly stupid they are and how incapable all these adults were at protecting Noah. How does someone have a child and then fail so thoroughly at mothering them - and for Bryce, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to deal with potty training issues, which he just made worse with all his abuse and bullying. I hope they get the maximum possible.

What gets me about this case isn't just the cruelty of these two, but how incredibly stupid they are and how incapable all these adults were at protecting Noah. How does someone have a child and then fail so thoroughly at mothering them - and for Bryce, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to deal with potty training issues, which he just made worse with all his abuse and bullying. I hope they get the maximum possible.
He was born with bladder exstrophy, where the bladder is essentially outside of the body. His ability to hold urine is compromised with that. He physically couldn't help having accidents.
(Source: Years of Disturbing Child Abuse Reports Came Before Disappearance of Corona Boy, Whose Father Faces Murder Charge)

And Bryce knew that.
And he still punished Noah for that.
That makes me absolutely sick.

Noah, you were too good for this world. I am so, so sorry that you had to suffer so horrifically; you never deserved any of that. I pray you are at peace.

Thursday, Sept. 12th:
*Felony Settlement Conference Hearing – (@ 8:30am PT) – CA – Noah McIntosh (8) (last seen about Feb. 24, 2019, reported missing Mar. 12, 2019, Corona; not found yet) – Only for *Jillian Marie Godfrey (36) “mother” arrested (3/13/19), charged (3/15/19) & arraigned (4/15/19) with felony willful child cruelty (endangerment). Plead not guilty. $500K bond.
Godfrey says 3/2/19 is the last time she saw Noah. 11 yr old daughter in CPS custody.
3/15/19 Update: Arraignment for Godfrey on 4/8.
4/8/19 Update: Her arraignment hearing on a child cruelty charge. Plead not guilty. Morreale (Godfrey's atty) objecting to media coverage of the arraignment. Very prejudicial to have cameras in the courtroom. Judge Magno says he has put procedural safeguards in place, He continues to grant video, still cameras & reporters. Godfrey's defense attorney asked for a continuance to April 15. No objection from prosecutors. Motion granted.
4/15/19 Update: Plead not guilty. Next hearing 5/17. Preliminary hearings are not set yet to see if there is enough evidence to be bound over for trial. 5/17/19: Next pretrial hearing on 8/9. 6/14/19 Update: Felony Settlement Conference hearing on 7/17.
7/17/19 Update: Next Felony Settlement Conference hearing on 8/9 and pretrial hearing on 9/10 (maybe). 8/9/19: Next hearing on 9/5. 9/5/19: Hearing continued to 9/12.
*Bryce Daniel McIntosh (32) “father” – Preliminary hearing on 9/23.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member