CA - O.J. Simpson & the murders of Nicole Brown, Ron Goldman, 1994 *not guilty*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I was a little confused about when the accident happened since this is an old thread. Now I get it. ;)
Ms. Brody was previously hospitalized in Feb. 08, for injuries she recieved after a beating. :0

This past Saturday, May 10 she was in hit by a car while walking across the freeway.
Sounds like she's in bad shape. Healing prayers going her way.

I was a little confused about when the accident happened since this is an old thread. Now I get it. ;)
Ms. Brody was previously hospitalized in Feb. 08, for injuries she recieved after a beating. :0

This past Saturday, May 10 she was in hit by a car while walking across the freeway.
Sounds like she's in bad shape. Healing prayers going her way.
Hit by a car on 5/10?? What the heck was she doing walking across a freeway??

Hey Nan,
She had 2 flat tires and was walking across the highway, I'm guessing for help. Sounds like she was badly hurt.
Oh and an empty bottle of Vodka was in the passengers seat. The cop didn't ticket her becauseeeeeeee--
She wasn't holding the bottle when she crossed the street. :banghead:

DUI could mean Dating (OJ) Under the Influence. Yep, she should have been drinking apple juice.

Well, we'll see if he stays with her through this or not. I never got the sense he cared or loved anyone other than himself.

It is possible she looked out the peephole, saw it was him and ran and got a knife, just for scare factor...she probably didn't call police because Ron was on his way and she figured OJ wouldn't try anything with somebody else there...because aren't most abusers like that?

And having said that all that, it was only a theory to me, really. Because I'm on of the few that believe he did not do it. But I am sick of hearing about all the books spawing off this case.
If you'd like to read just one of those books, may I suggest "Outrage: The Five Reasons OJ Simpson got Away with Murder", by Vincent Bugliosi. After you have read it, come back and say you're still one of the few who believe he did not do it. I'd be surprised...

imo

If you'd like to read just one of those books, may I suggest "Outrage: The Five Reasons OJ Simpson got Away with Murder", by Vincent Bugliosi. After you have read it, come back and say you're still one of the few who believe he did not do it. I'd be surprised...

imo

I have that book. I need to read it again.

DUI could mean Dating (OJ) Under the Influence. Yep, she should have been drinking apple juice.

Well, we'll see if he stays with her through this or not. I never got the sense he cared or loved anyone other than himself.

This may sound harsh but if she can't have use of her legs for any reason and he may not be able to get "any" he'll find some other fruitcake to take her place.

Why has she been drinking at all after only recently having had a closed head injury that caused a coma, right? So let's magnify the effects of the alcohol by 100 on her poor brain. And wasn't she released to her parents after her last hospital stay? What the heck is going on here?

I will have to read it-I have to say that the legal system worked for OJ, and the justice system did NOT work for Nicole and Ron. His defense team did an excellent job of throwing mud around to see where it stuck, and a lot of it stuck. Marcia Clark, imo, was overly confident that it was a slam dunk, so things that would have helped the jury put the murder in perspective never were introduced....ah well. In the end, I think justice HAS been served simply because OJ is a national joke, a pariah across most of the world, and someone of his personality does not do well with being ignored and hated.....hence his continued idiotic behavior. Again IMO. And I love that Fred Goldman continually shows up with his hand out saying show me the money every time something financial seems to be floating OJ's way. i think FG is an incredibly strong human being.

Her drug & alcohol issues existed before she knew OJ from all I've ever read & heard. Maybe she needs to move to England and hang out with Winehouse.

IMO, you'd (not *you* you) have to be under the influence of something to be dating OJ! :eek: Or suffering some type of psychosis!

IMO, you'd (not *you* you) have to be under the influence of something to be dating OJ! :eek: Or suffering some type of psychosis!

I know!!!! What a nut. Soooo, did she become an alcoholic before or after she started dating OJ?

Oh, I see Malapoo already answered my question! Do you have ESP, Malapoo? lol

I don't understand why she went back to the the murdering SOB after the incident in February. All I can say is the gal is a glutton for punishment. Even tho this had nothing to do with the other incident.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaximusWolff
Back