CA - O.J. Simpson & the murders of Nicole Brown, Ron Goldman, 1994 *not guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Personally, after watching the whole trial and reading several books on the subject, my take is that Nicole was romantically involved with Goldman ( a fairly new relationship). She had soft music going and candles around the jacuzzi which were burning when she was found, I believe. OJ was enraged about the Mezzaluna snub and the snub at the recital earlier. They had recently tried to reconcile, unsuccessfully and he was furious she was dating others, including Ron, who had been seen driving her Ferrari around Brentwood.

I doubt she had a knife. That's just his way of rationalizing what he did. If it wasn't premeditated (i.e. if he didnt bring a knife over) why was he dressed in dark clothing in the summer in CA, why did he have the cap and the leather gloves? GMAB - just more lies. Ron may have been in the wrong place at the wrong time, but I bet that was just fine with OJ. He hated Ron. Interesting about the arthritis meds and the gloves. I doubt he would have had to have done that, anyway. Even though the (stupid) jury failed to buy it, the blood could have shrunken the gloves, according to experts, iirc.

Eve

I wonder if this is really true?

He doesn't make sense~
""A memorabilia dealer who profited from O.J. Simpson for many years is the latest former crony to write a tell-all book, this one alleging a groggy Simpson, high on marijuana, confessed to killing his ex-wife after he was acquitted. "
Mike Gilbert also claims he helped his former friend wiggle out of the murder charges by suggesting how to bloat his hands so they wouldn't fit the notorious bloody gloves.
By LINDA DEUTSCH, AP Special Correspondent

If he didn't know OJ did it until after the trial was over, how was he giving suggestions on how to bloat his hands during the trial?

I wonder if this is really true?

He doesn't make sense~
""A memorabilia dealer who profited from O.J. Simpson for many years is the latest former crony to write a tell-all book, this one alleging a groggy Simpson, high on marijuana, confessed to killing his ex-wife after he was acquitted. "
Mike Gilbert also claims he helped his former friend wiggle out of the murder charges by suggesting how to bloat his hands so they wouldn't fit the notorious bloody gloves.
By LINDA DEUTSCH, AP Special Correspondent

If he didn't know OJ did it until after the trial was over, how was he giving suggestions on how to bloat his hands during the trial?

To my way of thinking in order to make that suggestion to O.J. about his hands and the gloves Gilbert must have already known O.J. had done it BEFORE the trial was over. I see the suggestion about the gloves as Gilbert aiding and abbetting a murderer. I think O.J. probably confessed before being aquitted. But that is just an opinion.

One of the scenarious that always crossed my mind about the gloves not fitting-- first off, he was wearing latex gloves while 'attempting' to put on the leather gloves. Ladies, can you imagine trying to put on a pair of pants over latex--especially if you didnt want those pants to go on....

Being a mom-- and I'm sure other parents will agree to this also--- have you ever tried to put on a pair of shoes on a two year old that DID NOT want those shoes on ?? The shoes could be a perfect fit, but if the child isnt willing, they arent going on.

IMO, he murdered her with a knife because he knew that she feared being killed with one. He wanted her to die in the worst way possible.

Ron just happened upon a scene at the wrong time. He was not the intended victim. How very unfortunate for him. :(

I agree, just like Scott putting Laci in water.

One of the scenarious that always crossed my mind about the gloves not fitting-- first off, he was wearing latex gloves while 'attempting' to put on the leather gloves. Ladies, can you imagine trying to put on a pair of pants over latex--especially if you didnt want those pants to go on....

Being a mom-- and I'm sure other parents will agree to this also--- have you ever tried to put on a pair of shoes on a two year old that DID NOT want those shoes on ?? The shoes could be a perfect fit, but if the child isnt willing, they arent going on.

Exactly, Rag Doll! Especially when the gloves had shrunk from the blood liquid.

Also, I saw an interview of some of the jury members. He didn't have them fooled. They said they were pretty sure those gloves would have fit him and that he was obviously making a "show" of trying to put them on.

From what it sounded like I actually think the jury believed he killed her but could not get over the possibility of planted evidence so they aquitted.

Also, I saw an interview of some of the jury members. He didn't have them fooled. They said they were pretty sure those gloves would have fit him and that he was obviously making a "show" of trying to put them on.

From what it sounded like I actually think the jury believed he killed her but could not get over the possibility of planted evidence so they aquitted.

The jury was mostly black, they did not want to go back to their communities being the ones that convicted OJ, they hated Marcia, and they loved him in his suits! Besides the Dream Team cried racism with Mark Fuhrman's N-word comments.

When his civil trial was in Santa Monica, with a predominantly white jury, different verdict, GUILTY!

This guy has "slimeball" written all over him. And if what he is saying is true, and he really has suddenly found a conscience, then he should be on his knees, in private, praying for forgiveness from his God. Or... in confession with a Priest. Instead, he releases a book, for profit.

His motives are obvious... MONEY. And I tend to believe his story, which makes him even more slimey. Now he wants to make money off of Nicole and Goldmans deaths.

Can't he be arrested for admitting he hid assets of OJ's from the Goldman Judgement?!

I remember this case as if it happened yesterday.
I'm surprised no one has tried to 'off' OJthedoulbemurderer. bleckkkk I hate that guy.

I remember this case as if it happened yesterday.
I'm surprised no one has tried to 'off' OJthedoulbemurderer. bleckkkk I hate that guy.

Same here !!! I pray that I get to see the day he gets his justice...

I dont think that he will ever tell what REALLY happened that night-- I think it would be impossible for him to do. OJ seems to have such a distorted vision that he actually believes his own BS-- so how could he really tell how it happened. He will twist it to be someones fault. I dont think he will ever admit the total truth-- maybe bits and pieces tho'-- the guy cant seem to keep his mouth shut.

I dont know how he sleeps at night

It is possible she looked out the peephole, saw it was him and ran and got a knife, just for scare factor...she probably didn't call police because Ron was on his way and she figured OJ wouldn't try anything with somebody else there...because aren't most abusers like that?

And having said that all that, it was only a theory to me, really. Because I'm on of the few that believe he did not do it. But I am sick of hearing about all the books spawing off this case.

MsRusty, I may comt to regret I asked you this, but really? Honestly? Why?

Eve

Same here !!! I pray that I get to see the day he gets his justice...

I dont think that he will ever tell what REALLY happened that night-- I think it would be impossible for him to do. OJ seems to have such a distorted vision that he actually believes his own BS-- so how could he really tell how it happened. He will twist it to be someones fault. I dont think he will ever admit the total truth-- maybe bits and pieces tho'-- the guy cant seem to keep his mouth shut.

I dont know how he sleeps at night

RagDoll,
I think he's a true psychopath who feels no remores for what he did. :mad:I think he remembers only what he wants to remember. I can't beleive he still has fans either. :furious:

http://cbs4.com/local/OJ.simpson.Christie.2.723972.html

(snips) Video also at the below link:

For an unknown reason, Prody, 32, got out of her car and tried to cross the highway. Santangelo says she nearly made it across but about two thirds of the way, she was hit by an oncoming car. Her head and arms went through that car's windshield and she landed inside the vehicle with her legs sticking out. The driver stopped and called 911 immediately.

Troopers found an empty bottle of Smirnoff vodka on her front seat. While toxicology reports are not back, police say she won't be charged with DUI because she was not at the wheel of the vehicle when the crash occurred.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CalamityGirl
Back