CA - O.J. Simpson & the murders of Nicole Brown, Ron Goldman, 1994 *not guilty*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The tragedy in this, is that they tried him for both murders at the same time. If they had only charged him with one, they could have most likely fixed the mistakes and gotten him for the second.

I remember when they tried to get him to put on the glove. Has anyone ever tried to get a mitten on a resisting toddler? Give me a break!!

Although if OJ were white and the victims black, the federal government could file with charges of civil rights violations. But it's unlikely that OJ would be charged with a racially motivated, or violating Nicole or Ron's civil rights under this AG.

Do you mean like a hate crime?

Although if OJ were white and the victims black, the federal government could file with charges of civil rights violations. But it's unlikely that OJ would be charged with a racially motivated, or violating Nicole or Ron's civil rights under this AG.

I don't know about that, if Nicole and Ron had killed OJ I don't think they would have been charged with a hate crime. If you only reversed the race of OJ with the race Nicole and Ron and left everything else the same the crime would still not have been racially motivated.

A Texas private investigator claims he knows who really killed Nicole Brown and Ron Goldman in 1994. And it wasn't OJ Simpson.

In a new book, 'OJ is Innocent and I Can Prove It,' William C. Dear alleges Simpson went on trial, and was acquitted of murder, in an effort to deflect attention from the true killer: His son Jason.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...death--went-trial-cover-up.html#ixzz1qtwNs3PL

A Texas private investigator claims he knows who really killed Nicole Brown and Ron Goldman in 1994. And it wasn't OJ Simpson.

In a new book, 'OJ is Innocent and I Can Prove It,' William C. Dear alleges Simpson went on trial, and was acquitted of murder, in an effort to deflect attention from the true killer: His son Jason.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...death--went-trial-cover-up.html#ixzz1qtwNs3PL
What a crock of BS! If any of this was true, why wait almost 20 years to bring it up??? It isn't going to get OJ out of prison, so what is his true motive???

IMO his motive is the book he wrote. OJ isn't making the claim, the "private investigator" who wrote the book is making the claim.

I have heard of this allegation before.

And what would Jason's motive to kill Nicole and Ron have been??? OJ had means, motive, and opportunity. He was clearly jealous of Nicole seeing Ron, and he had the Navy Seal training to know how to slit throats. He had also battered Nicole before, so OJ is the far more likely one to have killed.

Just when it seems that the Goldman and Brown families can't be hurt any worse...someone manages to find a way. Good grief!

And what would Jason's motive to kill Nicole and Ron have been??? OJ had means, motive, and opportunity. He was clearly jealous of Nicole seeing Ron, and he had the Navy Seal training to know how to slit throats. He had also battered Nicole before, so OJ is the far more likely one to have killed.

And let's not forget OJ's oh so classy foray into the literary world! "IF I Did It..."

All I gotta say is: OH WHATEVER!

That was always a big rumor going around here at the time. Here is what I remember, because it sounded very plausible.

First of all, Jason was very close to his mother. And he hated Nicole for the pain his mother went through. Watching his mom's pain of being replaced by a much younger blonde was very difficult and painful for him.

The way I remember it, Jason was a sous chef at a nice restaurant in the Brentwood area at the time. So he had his own collection of sharp knives he kept with him. And the rumor was that the entire family was supposed to go and eat at the restaurant where Jason worked after the family event at the school that day. And he was humiliated because nobody showed up there. Nicole apparently derailed those plans and had that smaller dinner at the other restaurant instead. Jason was said by some to be very very angry about that and others said that he had a very bad temper.

So the rumor around town was that OJ was covering for Jason and hoping to be found not guilty, but was not going to turn his son is.

It also would make sense that the killing was so severe and violent, because he probably had attraction to her, and yet hated her because of his moms pain.

I have always had this possibility in the back of my mind.

eta: he had assaulted his gf 2 months before this and was diagnosed with ' RAGE DISORDER. '

And click on the look and look at his picture. :eek:

"Despite these alleged findings, Jason Simpson's DNA and fingerprints were never compared to those found at the crime scene. He was never interviewed by police, either, the Post reports. "

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...death--went-trial-cover-up.html#ixzz1quzmDhz1

I have heard of this allegation before.

O/T but everytime I see your nic a Johnny Horton song starts playing in my head!

"The Hood found the Bismark and on that fatal day
The Bismark started firin' fifteen miles away
We gotta sink the Bismark was the battle sound
But when the smoke had cleared away
The mighty Hood went down."

That was always a big rumor going around here at the time. Here is what I remember, because it sounded very plausible.

First of all, Jason was very close to his mother. And he hated Nicole for the pain his mother went through. Watching his mom's pain of being replaced by a much younger blonde was very difficult and painful for him.

The way I remember it, Jason was a sous chef at a nice restaurant in the Brentwood area at the time. So he had his own collection of sharp knives he kept with him. And the rumor was that the entire family was supposed to go and eat at the restaurant where Jason worked after the family event at the school that day. And he was humiliated because nobody showed up there. Nicole apparently derailed those plans and had that smaller dinner at the other restaurant instead. Jason was said by some to be very very angry about that and others said that he had a very bad temper.

So the rumor around town was that OJ was covering for Jason and hoping to be found not guilty, but was not going to turn his son is.

It also would make sense that the killing was so severe and violent, because he probably had attraction to her, and yet hated her because of his moms pain.

eta: he had assaulted his gf 2 months before this and was diagnosed with ' RAGE DISORDER. '

"Despite these alleged findings, Jason Simpson's DNA and fingerprints were never compared to those found at the crime scene. He was never interviewed by police, either, the Post reports. "

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...death--went-trial-cover-up.html#ixzz1quzmDhz1

I think the guy is a nut. It's a theory but he's pretending he has "proof". His proof is a hunting knife he claims he found, when and where is not clear, although he states he went through his garbage and an abandoned storage locker of Jason's:
After a 17-year investigation, Dear says he has found circumstantial evidence that links Jason Simpson, 41, to the murders.

The private eye claims he dug through Jason Simpson's garbage and his abandoned storage locker in search of new evidence, the New York Post reported.
In the search, Dear says he found a hunting knife that forensic experts say is the murder weapon that was never recovered during the police investigation.

He also found photographs of Jason Simpson wearing a knit cap, similar to one that was discovered at the crime scene.

Prosecutors were unable to definitely link the hat to OJ Simpson, though hairs similar to his were found inside.
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...death--went-trial-cover-up.html#ixzz1qv6EwJCv

He also claims that forensic experts have determined the knife is the murder weapon. Really?

Why would anyone stow a weapon they used to murder someone in their own trash or leave it in a storage locker they later abandon? Makes no sense as both can be traced to the murderer.

His other "evidence" consists of the lack of evidence: Jason was not interviewed and his hair was not tested, etc.

I think it is irresponsible of this investigator to cast blame on yet another person, especially without solid proof.

I think the guy is a nut. It's a theory but he's pretending he has "proof". His proof is a hunting knife he claims he found, when and where is not clear, although he states he went through his garbage and an abandoned storage locker of Jason's:
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...death--went-trial-cover-up.html#ixzz1qv6EwJCv

He also claims that forensic experts have determined the knife is the murder weapon. Really?

Why would anyone stow a weapon they used to murder someone in their own trash or leave it in a storage locker they later abandon? Makes no sense as both can be traced to the murderer.

His other "evidence" consists of the lack of evidence: Jason was not interviewed and his hair was not tested, etc.

I think it is irresponsible of this investigator to cast blame on yet another person, especially without solid proof.

I agree that this author is a nut for putting out a book making that accusation when he has no real evidence.

But I do think there is a possibility that Jason was the killer. Some have said that the reason that OJ was on the scene was that someone called him and warned him that Jason was angry and making threats towards Nicole and OJ went there to try and head him off.

I don't know if it is true. But it has a ring of truth and seems to fit the facts really well. There was always something hinky with the way OJ fit the evidence and yet did not totally. Much of that evidence could have actually been Jason's as he lived with his dad/

I think it is kind of like the 'Burke -did-it ' theory though. We will probably never know what really happened.

As far as the knife being found in Jason's garbage, that still doesn't prove he did it. He could have been hiding it for his dad. Even if his fingerprints were on it, he could have recieved it from OJ. His handling of it could have put prints on it.

Very, very interesting. I had never heard this theory, thanks for sharing.

Actually I remember that Dr. Henry Lee said something to that effect during his cross examination when he testified in the Trial of Simpson. Neither the prosecution or the defense questioned him any further on the matter. I wanted to hear more but they didn't.

1. To my knowledge, a knife cannot be identified with the certainty of a spent bullet.

2. How did Jason manage to drip OJ's blood all the way to the street?

3. OJ is too much of a narcissist to risk taking the blame for someone else, even his own son. jmo

1. To my knowledge, a knife cannot be identified with the certainty of a spent bullet.

2. How did Jason manage to drip OJ's blood all the way to the street?

3. OJ is too much of a narcissist to risk taking the blame for someone else, even his own son. jmo

bbm

Some people went way out there and said that Jason's sister called OJ and told him what was going on. OJ then rushed to the scene and actually got thereat the end and fought with Jason, taking the weapon away from him and getting cut himself.

But a better version is that OJ left that blood trail on purpose to cover for his son.

He may be a narcissist. But many have said he did love his children and felt really guilty about things that happened.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roiana
Back