CA - O.J. Simpson & the murders of Nicole Brown, Ron Goldman, 1994 *not guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
^^^^^Hired, maybe, but not for $50.

Given that Goldman was unarmed and trapped in a small space, I don't find it hard to believe that a hopped-up (whether on adrenaline or speed or both) O.J. overpowered and killed him. It's not like Goldman had any warning or necessarily saw O.J. coming. It was dark, Ron was trapped, the knife was large. It might have been a mismatch in Goldman's favor under other circumstances; but he didn't go to Bundy expecting to fight for his life.

^^^^^Hired, maybe, but not for $50.

Given that Goldman was unarmed and trapped in a small space, I don't find it hard to believe that a hopped-up (whether on adrenaline or speed or both) O.J. overpowered and killed him. It's not like Goldman had any warning or necessarily saw O.J. coming. It was dark, Ron was trapped, the knife was large. It might have been a mismatch in Goldman's favor under other circumstances; but he didn't go to Bundy expecting to fight for his life.

True, Ron was trapped. Simpson hyped-up on drugs, yes, believable. My thoughts were just that it was a physical mismatch if not for the circumstances you described. However, would still not discount someone else being present.

MOO

True, Ron was trapped. Simpson hyped-up on drugs, yes, believable. My thoughts were just that it was a physical mismatch if not for the circumstances you described. However, would still not discount someone else being present.

MOO

I can't remember: are there forensic artifacts that can't be traced to the victims or Simpson? As you said, Goldman fought as hard as he could under the circumstances. How did a fourth person manage to leave no traces of himself?

I can't remember: are there forensic artifacts that can't be traced to the victims or Simpson? As you said, Goldman fought as hard as he could under the circumstances. How did a fourth person manage to leave no traces of himself?

Likewise, how would Simpson brutally murder two people which left the crime scene a virtual blood-bath and not track more than a couple specks of blood from a cut finger into the Bronco? I would imagine there would be blood on his shoes and clothing which would transfer onto the carpet and upholstery of the vehicle. So where did he dispose of the clothing he would have had on before he left the scene? It is that line of thinking that makes me believe there was possibly someone else there who "assisted" him. Perhaps in the back of the condo?

MOO

Those are good questions, panthera, and too much time has passed for me to answer them. IIRC, Ms. Brown's throat may have been cut from behind, which wouldn't necessarily leave a lot of blood on her assailant. I'm not sure about Goldman...

I still think it's more than very possible OJ's son Jayson committed these murders and he freaked out, called his dad, then OJ was there to get his son out...that's how OJ left his footprints, blood trail to his home

Very, very possible scenario

OJ's son had knives as a chef, was well known, publicized for his threats, attacks on girlfriends, had rage issues and a deep resentment of Nicole's lifestyle

And Nicole and friends blew off a special pre -arranged gathering at Jayson's restaurant the night of the murder...So this incident was claimed to be the reason Jayson had his "meltdown"...Nicole blew off this event to go to Ron Goldman's cafe, Mezzaluna...

Bundy is a major, 4-lane north/south artery. Less than a freeway but considerably more than an alley. Simpson would not have wanted to be recognized by passers-by. He may well have worn a black jumpsuit or the like that he discarded (along with its blood stains) during the dash to Rockingham after the murders.

The idea that the actual murderer is someone other than the obvious suspect who left his fluids at the crime scene is a convention of mystery stories and TV shows. It rarely happens in real life.

Likewise, how would Simpson brutally murder two people which left the crime scene a virtual blood-bath and not track more than a couple specks of blood from a cut finger into the Bronco? I would imagine there would be blood on his shoes and clothing which would transfer onto the carpet and upholstery of the vehicle. So where did he dispose of the clothing he would have had on before he left the scene? It is that line of thinking that makes me believe there was possibly someone else there who "assisted" him. Perhaps in the back of the condo?

MOO
I think assisting with the disposal was Al Cowlings and the other guy I can't remember's names jobs...:twocents:

Been a long time since I have seen that video, and I still teared up seeing how stunned Kardashian was, Nicole's family was, and how devastated Ron's father and sister were.

Still unbelievable to me after all these years.

If Jason Simpson was a suspect, why was he not investigated back than? Interesting to think OJ Simpson would cover for his own son. I remember hearing Kato Kaelin as a possible suspect as well.

I saw crime scene photos in that book. Whoever killed Nicole Brown Simpson and Ron Goldman was really angry. I mean REALLY angry. There is blood everywhere.

The more I think about this, I think the 1995 trial should of been a mistrial. I heard Judge Lance Ito fell asleep during the trial. Mistrial right there.

HOOD -- The LA LE wanted OJ, he was their guy and they blew off any or all other suspects IMO

That's why OJ's son Jayson flew under the LE radar..and his guilt is very damning and compelling.

OJ's children have absolutely positively suffered enough. This is an outrage and it is yet another bottom feeder looking for 15 minutes of fame. imvho.

I watched a crime show that mentioned the theory of the son doing it. My thoughts were the son could have helped but OJ surely was there too. I have more confidence in OJ being a lone killer though. And agree that his children have suffered enough and should not be dragged into this.
I have a t shirt with a white bronco that says:D Drink apple juice...OJ will kill you.

I think assisting with the disposal was Al Cowlings and the other guy I can't remember's names jobs...:twocents:

I don't have evidence to prove it, but this theory makes far more sense to me than a second killer (or a hired serial killer with a camera in the bushes). I don't for a moment believe O.J. Simpson would risk a murder conviction for anyone else.

Confidential to Xavier: why are you shouting at us with your posts?

One has to wonder what the evidence would have been if LAPD didn't plant evidence or if they did preserve the crime scene... I am confident that the crime scene would have told a more accurate, specific story if the crime scene was not cross contaminated due to the carelessness of the crime scene team. It might have offered a more solid case against the person almost everyone believes committed the murders or it might have pointed to another person being responsible.

No, there was no planted evidence. OJ slaughted those two. He brought a knife.....and premeditated the murders. He walked because he was black.....the mostly black jury wanted to give it to the white folks. They celebrated a black killing two whites ........

I dont think they needed to plant evidence, frankly. As for the rest-I know there have been allegations of jury tampering for years, and I think there might be some fire there. IIRC, the jury was not allowed to hear evidence (including the 911 calls) of domestic violence.

The audio of him smashing Nicole's car with a baseball bat would have been enough to seal his fate.

Actually I remember that Dr. Henry Lee said something to that effect during his cross examination when he testified in the Trial of Simpson. Neither the prosecution or the defense questioned him any further on the matter. I wanted to hear more but they didn't.

Oddly enough, I actually got to ask Dr Henry Lee about the OJ case (after the verdict). He was at a crime and forensics conference at the hotel where I was working. We asked him about OJ and he told us he felt that OJ had some help with it. We didn't get to have a real discussion about it it, we just got the someone cryptic answer to the effect that OJ had not pulled it all off on his own. I wish I understood more of what he meant by that but we didn't get a chance to have a longer discussion.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crimecat8
Back