CA - O.J. Simpson & the murders of Nicole Brown, Ron Goldman, 1994 *not guilty*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Larry Dale Floyd, a 62-year-old constable from The Colony, was arrested on suspicion of soliciting to have sex with a child and was charged with seven related crimes, Cañon City police said.

Mr. Floyd was being held at the Fremont County Detention Center in southern Colorado on $100,000 cash-only bail. He could not be reached for comment.

Texas and Colorado investigators are looking into Mr. Floyd's life for evidence of other encounters with children, said Dave Bodycomb, a Cañon City police records clerk.

Investigators would not comment further, but court papers detail sexually explicit conversations with an undercover officer dating to June 2.

Charges against Mr. Floyd include conspiracy and criminal intent to commit sexual assault on a child, pandering of a child, inducement of child prostitution, trafficking in children, criminal solicitation, solicitation for child prostitution and enticement of a child.

A person using the screen name freevacation_formoms contacted Marsha – the undercover officer's alias – through an online instant messaging service, according to the statement of probable cause released by the clerk's office of the Fremont County Combined Court.

The person identified himself as Rick from Oklahoma. He described himself as a "very real older male, clean, safe, discreet" with "a motor home so will travel," according to the document.

Rick asked about Marsha's 8-year-old daughter, Melissa. He "told me that he had no limits, none at all, other than moms rule," the officer wrote in the court document.
http://www.dentonrc.com/sharedcontent/dws/dn/latestnews/stories/073005dnmetconstable.207cbbab.html

I agree. The angle should be looked in to by LE. But the claims the author is making are outrageous. He does not have proof. And calling OJ innocent if he was covering for a murderer is far from the truth.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2

...The PI believes that OJ showed up at the scene very near the end. That would explain the BM's and trying to take the knife away might explain the cuts. JMO

So O.J. was cut taking the knife away from Jason, but then O.J. returned the knife to Jason or put the knife in Jason's locker?

That's some theory! (I realize it isn't yours, SD.)

now a serial killer is taking credit for the murders:
By Tony Hicks,
Contra Costa Times
Posted: 11/19/2012 03:36:45 PM PST
Updated: 11/19/2012 03:38:54 PM PSTA serial killer on death row is taking credit for the murders of Nicole Brown and Ron Goldman.
Glen Rogers -- who's currently on death row in Florida -- has allegedly confessed to murdering Brown and Goldman, saying O.J. Simpson paid him to break into Brown's and steal jewelry.
"My Brother the Serial Killer" claims Glen Rogers, who is currently on death row for another murder, is responsible for the 1994 deaths of O.J. Simpson's ex-wife Nicole Simpson and her friend Ron Goldman.
The documentary, which airs 9 p.m. Nov. 21 on Investigation Discovery, does not include an interview with Rogers' himself, but prominently features interviews with Rogers' brother Clay.
The Daily Mail said that Rogers confessed to the Brown-Goldman killings after he was already in jail for the 1995 murders of Tina Marie Cribbs in Tampa and Sandra Gallagher in Los Angeles. He is also suspected of killing at least 10 others and once claimed to have murdered 70 people. more at link: http://www.contracostatimes.com/news/ci_22028689?source=inthenews

The trial of the century produces more who seem to
reap profit off these murders. Sad.

Goz

Has anyone seen the documentary called "My Brother the Serial Killer" the killers name is Greg Rogers. His brother who host the documentary tells how his brother Greg admits to killing 70 people including Nicole and Ron. The brother tells a grueling story of how his brother began his lifelong story of killing many. This story should continue on serial killers.

http://laist.com/2012/11/21/serial_killer_on_death_row_says_oj.php

Would be interesting to hear his methods of murder and if they were the same as in this case.

I saw some of it last night, but fell asleep before it ended. I doubt his brother wore Bruno Maglis (sp?)

I saw some of it last night, but fell asleep before it ended. I doubt his brother wore Bruno Maglis (sp?)

You feel asleep and your right, his brother didn't wear Brunos but if you remember in the trial there was two pairs of shoes and guess who wore the second pair.?? Could it be Gregs??

They're re-running "My brother the serial killer" at 11am on 11/25

Don't Fall asleep, but if you just can't stay up push record, it's worth watching. Believe me I have nothing to gain by this but curiosity. It will make your skin crawl and your mind wonder. Ok I gotta do my show so tune in.

Don't Fall asleep, but if you just can't stay up push record, it's worth watching. Believe me I have nothing to gain by this but curiosity. It will make your skin crawl and your mind wonder. Ok I gotta do my show so tune in.

I caught it on the rerun. Pretty scary stuff, this guy is an animal and I can believe he killed about 70 people. I am glad he has been put away.

I can recall now years later that I remember him being arrested.

I do not know if I feel he is really connected to the OJ case at all
or if they are seeking a bit of fame.

scary anyway.

goz

EXCLUSIVE: O.J. MURDERS CAUGHT ON TAPE - The National Enquirer

December 18, 2012

oj_story_b_3.jpg

Drifter Glen Rogers, who recorded the mayhem outside Nicole’s home in Brentwood, Calif., turned out to be a cowardly killer himself and was later convicted of two murders and linked to others. He kept the video secret because he feared O.J. would either hunt him down or hire someone to kill him. And when he landed on Florida’s death row, a source says he still feared O.J. could have him killed even if he was in prison. But after a recent TV documentary raised the possibility that he was the one who killed Nicole and Ron, he became determined to set the record straight. He’s accepted the fact that he’ll be put to death for his crimes, and if it means getting shanked by an associate of O.J.’s for talking about the video, it doesn’t matter. He knows he’ll die there one way or another.

www.nationalenquirer.com/celebrity/exclusive-oj-murders-caught-tape

December 18, 2012

oj_story_b_3.jpg

Drifter Glen Rogers, who recorded the mayhem outside Nicole’s home in Brentwood, Calif., turned out to be a cowardly killer himself and was later convicted of two murders and linked to others. He kept the video secret because he feared O.J. would either hunt him down or hire someone to kill him. And when he landed on Florida’s death row, a source says he still feared O.J. could have him killed even if he was in prison. But after a recent TV documentary raised the possibility that he was the one who killed Nicole and Ron, he became determined to set the record straight. He’s accepted the fact that he’ll be put to death for his crimes, and if it means getting shanked by an associate of O.J.’s for talking about the video, it doesn’t matter. He knows he’ll die there one way or another.

So the guy isn't crazy, he's a smart man making money off of the murders. :rolleyes:

I'm sure there are ways to verify the validity of the tape. the plants the entry walk. They can probably surmise the height of both the man and woman from the picture and also get an idea of the time from the shadows. It'll be interesting to see how his family hoaxed it. JMO

Also, I'm sure OJ helped with setting up the tripod for the camera too. :rolleyes:

So the guy isn't crazy, he's a smart man making money off of the murders. :rolleyes:

I'm sure there are ways to verify the validity of the tape. the plants the entry walk. They can probably surmise the height of both the man and woman from the picture and also get an idea of the time from the shadows. It'll be interesting to see how his family hoaxed it. JMO

Also, I'm sure OJ helped with setting up the tripod for the camera too. :rolleyes:

Here is just one shot of the crime scene with blood on the walkway and Ms. Brown's body in the distance.

WARNING: THIS PHOTO IS VERY GRAPHIC:

http://writersforensicsblog.wordpre...le/nicole-brown-simpson-crime-scene-distance/

Plainly, the agapanthus is much taller and more overgrown than in the NE shots.

Moreover, Brown's condo had a tiny courtyard in front, not much bigger than my dining room. (Yes, I've seen it. I used to pass it every day on the way to work.) Where was this "Greg" supposed to be keeping watch, considering that Simpson had to be hiding there, too, unseen?

And "Greg" not only painted all day but kept watch all night? For $50? Not in Brentwood!

If anyone actually had that video, for real, they could have sold it for millions of dollars. No way that guy kept it a secret all of this time, if it was for real.

Thanks, Mel. I didn't actually see the NE, just the photos on line.

And you are sooooooo right, katy! No way is somebody not involved holding on to that video.

"O.J. Is Innocent", yeah, and I'm the Virgin Mary....:great:

December 18, 2012

oj_story_b_3.jpg

So he's an 'innocent bystander' witnessing and videotaping two brutal murders, he doesn't come forward at the time but begins a murder spree of his own?

What is believable, however, is that Simpson would hire him to watch and document Nicole's activity. Also believable is that someone besides Simpson was involved in the murders since Ron was a healthy, physically fit man who definitely put up a valiant struggle against his attacker(s).

MOO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dutah82!!
Back