CA - O.J. Simpson & the murders of Nicole Brown, Ron Goldman, 1994 *not guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The Kardashians only real claim to fame is that Robert was part of the Dream Team, otherwise they'd be nobodies!

My daughter taped it for me. I was going to watch it. But NO!NO!NO! What a bunch of garbage this article is, cannot be proven, comments are um .... rather rude but true:moo:. Why does the KarTrashians insist on becomming a part of this story 20 yrs. later? Kimmy's room of all places?:laughing::rolleyes:

http://www.people.com/article/oj-simpson-almost-attempted-suicide-in-kim-kardashians-room

‘The People v. O.J. Simpson: American Crime Story’

The 10-part drama begins Tuesday on FX, stars Cuba Gooding Jr. as Simpson, John Travolta as defense attorney Robert Shapiro, Sarah Paulson as prosecutor Marcia Clark, Brown Simpson’s close pal Kris Jenner will be portrayed by Selma Blair, and late ex-husband, defense attorney Robert Kardashian is played by David Schwimmer . “We used Jeffrey Toobin’s 1996 book ‘The Run of His Life: The People v. O.J. Simpson’ and court transcripts as our guide."

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertai...ple-v-o-simpson-missing-pov-article-1.2511167

Article below on Felon OJ Simpson, Feb 4, 2016, Daily Mail, along with some high points of the article

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...uba-Gooding-Jr-former-client-hit-FX-show.html

A former manager of OJ Simpson says the jailed 68-year-old former football star, whose infamous murder trial is now the subject of a new FX miniseries, is very depressed and often exhibits troubling behavior.

Pardo confirmed that the retired NFL player 'has a lot of issues.' but would not actually say it was due to foot ball.

Felon is isolated, depressed, "whacked out", does not understand things, child like.

Article goes on to give Pardo's impression of the series on the life of the felon. Pardo thought the felon would watch the show, however it was reported that the Nevada prisons do not carry the FX channel.

‘The People v. O.J. Simpson: American Crime Story’

The 10-part drama begins Tuesday on FX, stars Cuba Gooding Jr. as Simpson, John Travolta as defense attorney Robert Shapiro, Sarah Paulson as prosecutor Marcia Clark, Brown Simpson’s close pal Kris Jenner will be portrayed by Selma Blair, and late ex-husband, defense attorney Robert Kardashian is played by David Schwimmer . “We used Jeffrey Toobin’s 1996 book ‘The Run of His Life: The People v. O.J. Simpson’ and court transcripts as our guide."

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertai...ple-v-o-simpson-missing-pov-article-1.2511167

This just started last night in the UK ( BBC2 for any UK readers ).... looks quite interesting so far, although could do without the kartrashians links (other than Robert who is integral to the storyline ) and dont find Cuba the best actor to portray OJ.

This just started last night in the UK ( BBC2 for any UK readers ).... looks quite interesting so far, although could do without the kartrashians links (other than Robert who is integral to the storyline ) and dont find Cuba the best actor to portray OJ.

I totally agree, Cuba just isn't working in this role.

I have been watching this series and am thoroughly enjoying it. Makes me want to read the book it is based on. I followed the case fairly closely at the time. I did not have an internet connection at the time so I had to rely on television reports, mostly by Dan Abrams, as I recall, and on stories in the National Enquirer (which the TV reporters used as well). Many years later, in a review of the case, Dan Abrams said that the Enquirer was 95% accurate in its reporting on the case. In other words, they did a really good job.

I agree with those above about Cuba Gooding being miscast. Fortunately, the story is more about the courtroom, and the lawyers and less about him. They seem to portray him as if he had just stepped off that infamous Time Magazine cover. In fact most people at the time saw him as a handsome, charming, gregarious and very successful football player, who was seeming to transition into an actor with some talent. What I am seeing portrayed is not that, and every time he appears on screen I have to remind myself that he is supposed to be playing OJ.

[h=1]Report: Buried knife recovered from O.J. Simpson's former LA estate[/h]http://wjla.com/news/entertainment/report-buried-knife-recovered-from-oj-simpsons-former-la-estate

This could be the murder weapon..........how big is a buck knife? So interesting after all these years! Who and when was it buried? OJ ran out of time that night..............a helper? couple people come to mind!
The mini series............eye opener. Like changing the decor of the inside of the home............dream team thought of everything esp Cochran.

love to be a fly on simpsons jail cell if he sees this presser.........

Can the officer be charged for failing to turn over evidence, I wonder??

They said no on the news. I didn't listen to why.
They said no cause they are not sure if he was retired or not

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk

Since he was at least retired LE, I would hope they would charge him with hindering an investigation at the very least. Wow!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back