CA CA/OH/LA/MS/TX - SAMUEL LITTLE, aka Samuel McDowell, 1970's thru 2012, Serial Killer

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Can we go into the missing files for these states and help identify possible victims

• Total voters
Los Angeles, California - Unmatched Confession: Black female between 23-25 years old killed in 1996. Victim possibly called "Sheila."

Could "Sheila" actually be Shelli Marie Prince, age 25, missing from Ontario, CA (37 miles from LA) in 1995?
c6ec53e5-4559-4af8-8c96-05788c5d00e1.jpg Original-2.jpg

Sheila Doe also reminds me of June Khuyen Brisco, age 24, missing from LA in 1996. Especially since June was reportedly a drug user, which fits the profile of Samuel's victims, and she has long curly hair and red lipstick in her NamUs photo.
c6ec53e5-4559-4af8-8c96-05788c5d00e1.jpg Original-1.jpg

Los Angeles, California - Unmatched Confession: Black female between 23-25 years old killed in 1996. Victim possibly called "Sheila."

Could "Sheila" actually be Shelli Marie Prince, age 25, missing from Ontario, CA (37 miles from LA) in 1995?
View attachment 211514 View attachment 211515

Sheila Doe also reminds me of June Khuyen Brisco, age 24, missing from LA in 1996. Especially since June was reportedly a drug user, which fits the profile of Samuel's victims, and she has long curly hair and red lipstick in her NamUs photo.
View attachment 211514 View attachment 211516

Both seem like good possibilities. You should submit them.

New details released on NOLA woman murdered by serial killer Samuel Little

He described the woman as approximately 30-40 years old, 5'8"-5'9" tall, weighing 160 pounds, with "honey-colored" brown skin and medium-length straight hair. He remembers she was wearing a pretty dress with buttons on the front. Little said they met in a club where she was attending a birthday party with a group of friends and one of her two sisters. Little left with the woman in his vehicle, a Lincoln Continental Mark III.

Samuel Little's Mom was a prostitute, that's why he targeted prostitutes, and he hated government officials.

Mississippi, Florida and California justice system failed, not locking up this monster when they had the chance!
By 1975 he had been arrested 26 times, including assault,theft, and rape.
In 1982 he was charged with two murder cases one in Florida, one in Mississippi, both cases were acquitted.
Samuel Little moves to California and was arrested for beating and strangling a 22 year old. He was some how released and a month later they found a girl beaten, kidnapped, strangled in his back seat, only giving him 2 1/2 years in prison. He is released by February 1987 and kills 10 people in Los Angeles and doesn't get caught till 2012, now his body count is at 90+

California broken down system could of prevented at least 80 deaths. The man is painting his victims, they all look the same! I had told people if you think your Mom was a victim, remember two things, he targeted prostitutes and Government officials....

He's been sketching pictures of the women he killed and the FBI recently released a sketch of a New Orleans woman in hopes of identifying her.

"This is the nightmare scenario," said Dr. Peter Scharf, a criminologist with LSU Health.

He's worked on several serial killer cases and sees patterns in Little's story.

"Young people go missing, they hitchhike, they go see somebody somewhere, and they disappear. Their parents don't know what happened to them," he said.

Little sketched a picture of a victim he claims to have killed in New Orleans in autumn 1982. The FBI recently released the sketch and Little's video confession hoping to solve the case.

"She was pretty, light skinned, brown, honey colored skin," Little said in the video.

"I met her in a nightclub in New Orleans. Her and her two sisters, her younger sister was having a birthday party," he said.

He recalls them leaving together in his vehicle. He claims he drove her to the Little Woods exit of I-10 where he turned down a dirt road along a canal. Little confesses to drowning her and leaving her body.

When Sandra Wyatt heard this she thought about her sister Andretta Wyatt who disappeared in July 1983. bbm

"The same night my sister didn't come home, I knew something bad happened," Wyatt said.

Wyatt met a man at an Algiers nightclub then was never seen again. Her family believes there is a possibility she could be Little's victim, but they claim not everything line's up with Little's story including the hair color.

"Just the possibility that it could possible be her is enough for us to want know exactly, you know the truth," said Andretta Wyatt's niece, Ashonta Wyatt.

The FBI mentioned not all of Little's memories can be taken as fact. Scharf agrees.

"Does someone really remember what an individual looked like in 1982," he questioned.

50 of Little's confessions have been verified, including Daisy McGuire of Houma who he killed in 1996. The FBI hopes these sketches will help them identify more victims.

The information from the Wyatt family has been forwarded to the FBI and investigators are expected to reach out to them.

Direct video:
https://media.wwltv.com/embeds/video/289-8616eac6-6ac2-483d-8300-f9c62d862759/iframe

FBI working to identify serial killer Samuel Little's victims, including a New Orleans woman

CBSMiami.com Weather @ Your Desk 11-8-19 11PM

"...Denmark says Little also claimed he murdered Air Force nurse Karen O' Donoguhe in 1966 0r 1067. And showed this painting of the victim, whose body was never found."

The video claims that Little killed this woman in 1966 or 1967, but she was reported missing in 1969, and a potential murder date of 1971 on the portrait. I wonder if this makes her his first victim, or if the program's information is wrong? Did Karen simply travel to Florida after her reported disappearance like Mary Brosley? So many questions!

CBSMiami.com Weather @ Your Desk 11-8-19 11PM

"...Denmark says Little also claimed he murdered Air Force nurse Karen O' Donoguhe in 1966 0r 1067. And showed this painting of the victim, whose body was never found."

The video claims that Little killed this woman in 1966 or 1967, but she was reported missing in 1969, and a potential murder date of 1971 on the portrait. I wonder if this makes her his first victim, or if the program's information is wrong? Did Karen simply travel to Florida after her reported disappearance like Mary Brosley? So many questions!
I updated Karen's thread a bit. Thanks for the direction. I’m having some trouble le cleTly delineating these cases and a,am afraid I report onwrong thread. I appreciate your help.

Direct video:
Anvato Universal Player
Little was asked by “60 Minutes” where he killed the most to which he replied, “Oh that’s easy, Florida and California.”

When he was asked what city he killed the most in, he said “Miami and Los Angeles.”

“He was, in my opinion, a good looking guy,” he said. “He was very muscular. He would just woo them over and he had a nice car and he would flash them with money.”

“He worked for the Sanitation Department in Coconut Grove and at some point he was a truck driver and a boxer,” said Denmark.

Authorities say he preyed on prostitutes and drug addicts and “60 Minutes” noted that they were “women he believed the police wouldn’t work too hard to find.”

“He was an older gentleman with very light eyes and easy to speak to,” said Denmark who has corroborated two of the Miami-Dade murders that Little has confessed to.

One victim was 25-year-old Mariam Chapman, also known as Angela. Denmark said she suffered from mental illness and was a prostitute who frequented Liberty City’s Turf Motel.

Her body was found in a field in May 1976 near the memorable arches off Tamiami Trail just east of Krome Avenue.

Angela Chapman. He strangled her and put her body in a body of water where she was located by the Everglades,” Denmark said.

Denmark said Little is also tied to the murder of 34-year-old Mary Brosley from Boston. He said she was separated from her family and suffered from alcoholism.

Her remains were discovered in June of 1971 in a field near northwest 107th Avenue and 162nd Street, a remote area like the Everglades.

Mary Brosley,” he said. “We believe he choked her to death. He said he only partially buried her because the ground floor was too hard and he would never bury someone in Florida again because the ground was too hard.”

They were not among Little’s dozens of sketches of his victims but he did tell Denmark that he recognized their photos and Mary Brosley’s necklace. bbm

With the serial killer approaching 80 and behind bars for life and in poor health, the Miami-Dade State Attorney’s office released a memo saying it would not charge Little with Chapman and Brosley’s murders.

Denmark said, “It’s a no brainer to close this and bring closure to the families.”

Chapman was from Indiana. Years after her life was taken so horribly in the Everglades, Denmark has not been able to find any of her loved ones.

Brosley was from Massachusetts. Her surviving relatives chose not to comment.

I need to go find Mary and Angela/Mariam’s thread’s for update.
Notorious Serial Killer Samuel Little Confessed To Five Murders In South Florida

Last edited:
Williamson and Palazzolo say Little remembers his victims and the killings in great detail. He remembers where he was, and what car he was driving. He draws pictures of many of the women he killed. He is less reliable, however, when it comes to remembering dates. Little’s uncertain timeline has created a verification challenge for the ViCAP team, along with the issues stemming from the victims Little targeted, his methods, and how much he moved around—features of his crimes that begin to explain how he got away with murder for decades.

The biggest lesson in this case is the power of information sharing,” said Kevin Fitzsimmons, ViCAP’s Supervisory Crime Analyst. “These connections all started in our database of violent crime.”

Palazzo and Williamson said the cases that were recorded in ViCAP made for early and easy connections. The absence of data on so many others is what has made confirming Little’s accounts difficult and is perhaps part of what allowed his crimes to continue for so long.

“A Jane Doe who turned up dead in an alley in New Orleans may look like an isolated event,” stressed Fitzsimmons. “But when entered into the ViCAP database and examined with other mysterious deaths or missing persons, patterns emerge. That is the value of ViCAP. “
ViCAP Links Murders to Prolific Serial Killer | Federal Bureau of Investigation

View attachment 208855
Minnie Hill holds a photo of her late daughter, Rosie Hill, as she speaks to a reporter in her home on Thursday, Oct. 10, 2019 in Memphis, Tenn. Rosie Hill was found dead in Florida in 1982. In 2018, after Texas authorities began tying Samuel Little to murders around the country, Marion County, Fla., Sheriff’s Detective Sgt. Michael Mongeluzzo joined police from several states who flew to a Texas prison, where Little was temporarily being held, in efforts to bring closure for their cold cases. The sheriff’s office said “Little confessed to killing Rosie Hill and dumping her body,” and even “told Sgt. Mongeluzzo that he killed Rosie because God put him on this earth to do it.”
Decades after her daughter's death, a mother gets answers
I’m replying to myself because I’ve failed to get the flow of this creepy slimy monster’s clear delineated listing of his victims. I know it’s here somewhere so I’m gonna look for it today. If anyone can point a direction, I’d appreciate it. It’s probably in front of me and I’m just blinded by the light emerging from his dark sick perverted tellings. Wow, just Wow! If I try to imagine what this perp looked like back then. Imagine him tricking out his shiny big cars, slowly driving side by side up to these women walking down the desolate roads alone. His manipulative charms flowing from his gross mouth, with his elbows propped up on his seat and window. These women are probably smiling along with him, thinking - Yes, a good night, easy money, off my hurting feet for awhile. Maybe, I’ll even get something to eat. He’s cute. I can do this. Then, when...
“Oh s*! What’s happening? Why is he doing this to me. He’s hurting me! Oh God, No!!”

I’m replying to myself because I’ve failed to get the flow of this creepy slimy monster’s clear delineated listing of his victims. I know it’s here somewhere so I’m gonna look for it today. If anyone can point a direction, I’d appreciate it. It’s probably in front of me and I’m just blinded by the light emerging from his dark sick perverted tellings. Wow, just Wow! If I try to imagine what this perp looked like back then. Imagine him tricking out his shiny big cars, slowly driving side by side up to these women walking down the desolate roads alone. His manipulative charms flowing from his gross mouth, with his elbows propped up on his seat and window. These women are probably smiling along with him, thinking - Yes, a good night, easy money, off my hurting feet for awhile. Maybe, I’ll even get something to eat. He’s cute. I can do this. Then, when...
“Oh s*! What’s happening? Why is he doing this to me. He’s hurting me! Oh God, No!!”

You're in luck! I have been keeping track of his confirmed victims thus far in documentation form, and I haven't plugged it in a while, but there's some useful information that people can use! I also have a separate document for his uncorroborated claims, in case people are interested.

Samuel Little Comprehensive Victim List

Uncorroborated Samuel Little Victim List

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member