Still Missing CA - Orson & Orrin West (3&4), California City, 21 Dec 2020 #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can see CC being out the way for media, but what about neighbours in Bakersfield? I mean KGET 17 is out of Bakersfield right? What hinders one of their reporters from doing a little investigative journalism there? They had a reporter up in CC when the case broke. MOO
Agree. I hope they have tried. Perhaps the Bakersfield extended relatives are well known and well liked and that’s why neighbors do not wish to speak out. Just speculation. But assuming the media has tried, the total lack of family, neighbors, friends, church friends to echo the boys’ parents and speak out about their most recent interactions with O&O and their family is certainly a concern!

Or is the lack of media attention because little black boys don't matter? Sorry to bring up the "race card", but it appears that way sometimes.

The fact that the adoptive/foster parents are a mixed race family could also be an issue. Especially since they have not been ruled out by LEO.

We ask that you do not give to individuals who have already attempted to profit off of this horrendous situation involving six innocent children," the statement reads.”

Who has already attempted to profit?

They mean the biological Mom. It is a dig at her. She has a fund to raise money for attorney fees "for the boys" but idk what that means and she doesn't explain.
She may be wanting to sue the county or DCF or get the boys back if they are alive, any number of reasons.

Last edited:
Bringing this post over from the media thread.
Has anyone checked out this location on East Branch Canal? I think it might be a junk yard?
upload_2021-1-12_17-59-24-png.279163
I don't know - the name doesn't ring a bell. Can you link the map, please? I couldn't find a road by the name of East Branch Canal in Bakersfield or California City. Where is it? MOO

This has been bothering me. The alibi. Wood thrown over the fence. Throwing wood.
Trezell did have a wood pile of sorts. More like a brush pile.
I think they were trying to come up with some kind of a story, and the wood was already out there. He didn't throw it over the fence that afternoon 12/21.
So the fire and fireplace may not have anything to do with it.

This pic is from 12/30/20 after LE dug the holes in the back yard.

So the boys were playing with chalk on that concrete, mere feet from the fence yes? and the dad was just throwing these twigs and branches over the fence without looking? Wasn't he afraid to accidentally hit one of the boys with the wood? Sorry, nothing in that story adds up.

Garcia says he met a woman in California City who said her mother saw the boys at the Albertson's parking lot in Tehachapi on December 23.

"She said that once she saw the news report about the missing boys, that she was sure that, that was the boys, with these two adults, which were both male," Garcia, Owner of Bill Garcia Investigative Services, said.

He says the woman claims one of the men was African-American and second one could have been, he says they were in their 20s to 30s and dressed normally.

She claimed that she saw them walking for the Albertson's through the parking lot and each person had a hold of one of the boys' hands, but there wasn't any deliberate attempt to move away from them or anything like that, it seemed normal," Garcia, said

He says the woman contacted California City Police and has not heard back. Eyewitness News also contacted California City Police and has not heard back.

Garcia tells Eyewitness News he thinks the best place to look for Orrin and Orson West is in rural isolated parts of Tehachapi, like Sand Canyon and surrounding areas.

"It is desolate for the most part, with the exception of some ranches and these would be good area for someone to dispose of a body if that's what we're looking for," Garcia said.
Private investigator says search for missing boys now in Tehachapi

*Thank you Mr. Garcia. Finally. Something.
upload_2021-1-13_5-32-55.png
Google Maps

Last edited:

I think we'd ALL love for those two little boys to be walking hand in hand with a new "adoptive" family... and we'd be the first to say we're sorry we may have thought someone made them dead when instead they gave them away, alive, but....

Any two little boys aren't necessarily THESE two little boys....

But I'll happily be wrong about everything if it means there's a chance they're alive.

LE doesn't seem to be leaning that way though.

JMO

Last edited:
I think we'd ALL love for those two little boys to be walking hand in hand with a new "adoptive" family... and we'd be the first to say we're sorry we may have thought someone made them dead when instead they gave them away, alive, but....

Any two little boys aren't necessarily THESE two little boys....

But I'll happily be wrong about everything if it means there's a chance they're alive.

LE doesn't seem to be leaving that way though.

JMO
Yeah, I def don’t think it’s them, stranger things have happened though. I’m ecstatic this Garcia is on it. Perhaps he’ll update frequently. I wonder if they pulled Albertson’s security surveillance. They might. There’s a pharmacy inside it.
Grocery Store Near Me - Grocery Delivery Or Pickup - Tehachapi, CA

and...if it is the boys, and if they are still alive - assistance may have been provided by someone, but who? and why? for money?

Last edited:
I hope Garcia the PI & VA Watchman are able to team up & what the heck while I am feeling hopeful this morning let’s add AquuSearch to the list.
More times then not I feel bad for LE having to follow protocol & procedures with all the time consuming red tape.

I see little kids like this with parents all the time when i go out, i would struggle to remember what somebody looked like that i saw randomly passing on the street one day weeks ago unless there was something very strange, out of the ordinary or significant about the encounter. I don't think i would be able to identify a single person i encountered last time i went out.

In fact i have been following this case for a while now, even after seeing the kids pictures countless times i would have still have to pull up an article on my phone to double check it was them if i thought i saw somebody similar today. I really find it hard to believe somebody could be sure it was them, again unless there was something suspicious about the encounter. I would recognize that white van tho, creepy as hell with the blacked out windows.

No, but here is the front of the home.

Gooooood morning & thank you :). I was just revisiting the photobucket & seen this. Ummmm duh bbybluz look before I leap today lol. What an AMAZING collection of photos in there!
It’s this desolate location. The distance from major media is a problem. The same kind of place where one might think their household could escape scrutiny.

Believe me I am familiar. For my horrible relatives it was the move south where they wouldn’t be hounded for their vehicle being unregistered and not road ready, where their missed child support payments may go un noticed, where observant family and friends won’t be a problem, where cost of living was cheap cheap cheap. Where the dad could live out his failed military boss dreams by being drill sergeant to his kids, even though he was not able to keep a job in the military or otherwise. And then came the neglect and abuse. Some people like their privacy just for a quiet existence. But just as many seek it out for getting away with violating our society’s standards and most basic morals. Beware. JMO

Your post had stayed on my heart all night! I am so sorry so many similarities were in your family as well! I pray all families having to go through paths involving abuse of any kind will one day be the stronger from what we couldn’t control & choose to stop the cycle. I know I choose to redirect my own life journey & although rough it’s been rewarding to help others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Michelemelton03