Still Missing CA - Orson & Orrin West (3&4), California City, 21 Dec 2020 #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would think that would be "logistical data." I don't how much statistics would be available about a specific house and a scenario in which children would disappear.

Maybe they are trying to re-enact a scenario in which the boys could have been taken within a certain timeframe to see how likely it is.

I would think that would be "logistical data." I don't how much statistics would be available about a specific house and a scenario in which children would disappear.

Maybe they are trying to re-enact a scenario in which the boys could have been taken within a certain timeframe to see how likely it is.
Good point. I was thinking maybe they were seeing how probable it would be for the boys to leave out of the gate during the time frame the dad has given before he calls LE and searches for them. Drones to maybe cover the area they could’ve gone during that timeframe.

I really have NO clue what it means though!

I just did a search for types of statistical data and it had some examples. Financial, survey/census data (unemployment, houses). A few other things. I don't want to post a link.
Well, chief Walker did allude to statistics when he talked about the first 24 hours being crucial in stranger abduction cases. I don't know if that has anything to do with what they're doing today, though.

I wish there was video available so we could actually see what they are doing. Hopefully we'll find out eventually.

Bayan Wang 23ABC
so they're checking out the perimeter of the home and gathering statistical data? I am having a hard time understanding. are they still believing there's more to do in the yard? were some of those smaller holes samples and they want to continue digging?
or they're using probability to gauge different liklihoods of the children escaping the back yard?
I continually find myself trying to understand but I still remain baffled by that statement!

From instill.grandma's post and as some of you also posted, the Cal City Police Chief mentions he is collaborating with the Kern County District Attorney's office. One of the benefits of following these threads is that we all learn more about our communities and how they are governed.

Here is a manual from the Kern County D.A.'s office you may find interesting. It talks about their mission, and details the work they do. Interesting stuff, and gives us insight in to the process the Police Chief and D.A. are working on in this case.
https://www.kerncounty.com/home/showdocument?id=2424

Amateur opinion and speculation

Bayan Wang 23ABC
so they're checking out the perimeter of the home and gathering statistical data? I am having a hard time understanding. are they still believing there's more to do in the yard? were some of those smaller holes samples and they want to continue digging?
or they're using probability to gauge different liklihoods of the children escaping the back yard?
I continually find myself trying to understand but I still remain baffled by that statement!
Just amateur speculation, but they might have found evidence elsewhere, and they are now attempting to determine if the evidence was ever located at Cal City at some point. Soil samples, and so forth.

I am going to use my gut instinct on this and say those are not marijuana holes, and those were definitely most likely done by the FBI and LE

moo

Chief Walker has said in every one of his interviews that LE were digging. There is no excess dirt anywhere in the yard but LE admits they dug up the backyard, so as much as I like MK, I don't think anyone but LE dug those holes and I don't believe the table thing would fit in the holes either. I know nothing about grow houses, so what would be the purpose of putting tables in the ground? My opinion of why there is no piles of dirt is because the dirt removed from those holes was probably taken to an evidence lab to be sifted and maybe have tests run on the soil composition, etc. I like that MK thinks outside of the box, but the Chief has said multiple times that they dug there, so I'm applying Occam's razor here. Jmo

Would they have to pick them up and run to get them out in a hurry?

There are aerial surveys of topography done by county agencies in CA fairly often. This would show elevation of land and locations of structures.

Perhaps they are surveying the yard and shed locations now to compare to previous aerials, might show if any grading occurred or if structures were moved recently.

Just amateur speculation, but they might have found evidence elsewhere, and they are now attempting to determine if the evidence was ever located at Cal City at some point. Soil samples, and so forth.

Yes, IMO the "statistical data" has to do with forensic statistics, i.e. DNA profiling, possibly profiling in a case where there is a mixture of DNA in order to determine biological relationships between people.

IOW, IMO LE is looking to examine the various DNA found in the home. If that's correct then they *may* be attempting to ascertain whether the boys were ever in that house. All MOO.

There are aerial surveys of topography done by county agencies in CA fairly often. This would show elevation of land and locations of structures.

Perhaps they are surveying the yard and shed locations now to compare to previous aerials, might show if any grading occurred or if structures were moved recently.
A youtuber was able to get the September 2020 real estate documents which contained a detailed home inspection, as well as pictures. Considering the home has been sold four times in as many years, it would seem that information could be easily obtained without surveying? Unless we are not being told the truth about what the cadaver dogs hit on. Could a body have been there at one time, but was relocated before the report to LE was made?

my boys 22, 19 and 17 do it

The stance itself doesn't really bother me as much as the lack of movement. Have you ever talked to someone who doesn't use their hands to gesture at all for 13 minutes? That would look really weird to me. He pointed in directions using his head ( watch the part of the video about talking to "the gentleman over there"). Normal subconscious action would be to gesture with your hands. It looks to me like a deliberate inaction, like he was forcing himself not to gesture with his hands in the direction of where he spoke to the gentleman IMO. I don't have any idea what he might be trying to hide on his hands, but to me, he was very deliberately not showing his hands. Jmo and musings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
The Dirty