Still Missing CA - Orson & Orrin West (3&4), California City, 21 Dec 2020 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are Warrents public knowledge or sealed? If sealed, how long before available to the public?

I keep thinking back to Gannon’s case & memory wants to trick me into thinking we seen it all as it was taking place but I could have been wrong?

I have full confidence in Chief Jon Walker & the CCPD + addition Teams. Although I am so impatient like many others here when it comes to children cases, I would want it airtight if it was my child too. Kudos for keeping the case ongoing & close to your vest but shame on you for causing me more gray hair lol.
RBBM
It can vary. In the KB case, the AA was initially sealed and released later. In the GS case, I believe it was released following LS’s arrest. I imagine the AA is sealed when releasing it might pose a danger to a potential witness/witnesses or tip off someone that may also be involved and is being sought for arrest.

I’m certainly no expert on this, and maybe one of our legal experts can explain more fully. MOO

There would of been footprints of the boys , no matter how windy.. if it just happened there would of been some. As many homes that had cameras police know 2 things for certain.. they didn’t get kidnapped , and they were not in the back yard.
Moo

RBBM
It can vary. In the KB case, the AA was initially sealed and released later. In the GS case, I believe it was released following LS’s arrest. I imagine the AA is sealed when releasing it might pose a danger to a potential witness/witnesses or tip off someone that may also be involved and is being sought for arrest.

I’m certainly no expert on this, and maybe one of our legal experts can explain more fully. MOO
I'm not an expert, but in most cases I've followed it seems to be rare to unseal the warrants during on ongoing investigation. Usually they are not available until after an arrest. There could also be warrants we haven't heard about yet. LE may have searched areas we are not aware of. Imo

The police are having a hard time, there must not be a lot of forensic evidence. You know what I think- I think the boys were harmed them and put somewhere far away that only they could lead to them....or the boys were sold. I think it starts in BAKERSFIELD. They need to go each of their aquaintances, family, ONE BY ONE.

TALK to everyone that knew them!

MOO

Last edited:
I mean what else could be going on? Why are there so many different scenarios floating around? Did he tell most people that they had 4 kids or 6 ? WHY would he say he only had 4?? The extended family...that is TW's family correct?
I think one reason so many scenarios are being considered is the lack of evidence. Chief Walker seemed to be very frustrated by the lack of physical evidence. They still may not have determined whether or not the boys could have gone out of the yard without being seen. They may have a lot of video, cellphone and GPS data to analyze. By now they should know if the boys went into any stores with their parents on the 19th.

The chief did say they had a lot of circumstantial evidence. If this is all they have it might take a long time to put the pieces together.

I'm not sure which side made the statement by the extended family but I assume it was written by the paternal side. I'm thinking the grandmother that had the siblings when the boys disappeared is the maternal grandmother, but I don't know if that's been confirmed. She may be the one who said she saw the boys in Bakersfield.

Imo

Last edited:
All due respect, but it might be a tad premature to make that claim.
There's a LOT we just don't know yet.

jmo
Yes, I'm sure LE is looking into the adoption process and I would think all documentation during the time they were fostering any children. If the parents had clean records and there was never any indication of abuse I'm not sure how CPS or the courts are to blame.

If there is evidence that they ignored any signs of abuse or neglect or didn't follow procedure then I assume that would be investigated as well. Imo

https://twitter.com/bayanwang/status/1356325175415898112?s=21
JUST IN: Authorities used imaging devices Monday to take photos several feet into the ground, in the backyard of the California City home where 3-year-old #Orson and 4-year-old #Orrin West were reported missing by their adoptive parents back on December 21.
PC: Jamie White
How does sonar imaging work? Does it look for sedimentary pockets? Are they looking for light or heat that shows up in the pockets?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smanworld