Still Missing CA - Orson & Orrin West (3&4), California City, 21 Dec 2020 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
FBI Sacramento
Every moment a child is #missing is heartbreaking for a family. If you have any information to help find these two young boys, call the California City PD at 760-373-8606 or National Center for Missing & Exploited Children (@MissingKids)
at 1-800-843-5678

Bakersfield Police
Still #Missing - #PleaseShare #MissingChildren Orrin & Orson West were last seen on 12/21 in California City. Anyone with info is asked to call: California City PD 760-373-8606 or National Center for Missing & Exploited Children 1-800-843-5678 @MissingKids #MissingMonday

10:33 AM · Feb 1, 2021

I wanna know what is it that caused them to suspect the backyard in the first place. What did they find or hear to drive them down this path? There must be something very specific to sift dirt and dig holes.
I’ve been trying to figure that out , there is definitely, definitely something that has them fixated on the back yard .

And though I hardly feel like defending them in any way....the reality is when we see someone wearing a mask the way he was, you can't help but have a moment's thought of "bank robber, mugger, ****" because we associate that look to an assault of some sort typically. So, that look didn't help endear himself to us. If he were smart, he would have worn a pooh-bear mask or something like that. : )

Amateur opinion and speculation
It’s something with his eyes, to me they look very hollow .

moo

I'm a little surprised LE didn't start with GPR before excavating the backyard. I remember LE located Abraham Shakespeare's body (Florida) under a concrete slab about 6 months after his murder. His murderer Dee Dee Moore was briefly a member here where she insisted she was not involved.

I wonder if different soil types affect the results?
I’m surprised too that they are just now doing this . Moo

And though I hardly feel like defending them in any way....the reality is when we see someone wearing a mask the way he was, you can't help but have a moment's thought of "bank robber, mugger, ****" because we associate that look to an assault of some sort typically. So, that look didn't help endear himself to us. If he were smart, he would have worn a pooh-bear mask or something like that. : )

And it didn't help he wore that kind of mask. I was thinking Wild West bank robber.

I wanna know what is it that caused them to suspect the backyard in the first place. What did they find or hear to drive them down this path? There must be something very specific to sift dirt and dig holes.
Why the backyard? Without any evidence proving otherwise, the last sighting of the boys was alleged to be the backyard. I don't know what they dug up a month ago but something caused them to return to the house with ground sonar.

Why the backyard? Without any evidence proving otherwise, the last sighting of the boys was alleged to be the backyard. I don't know what they dug up a month ago but something caused them to return to the house with ground sonar.
I wonder if LE officially ruled out the possibility of the boys being somewhere on the property after today.

Sifting dirt makes me think of bone fragments; cremains.

amateur opinion and speculation

I just thought of this and I'm sure the police have too. Since they were supposed to be going Christmas shopping they should be on a store camera somewhere.
Yes, they should have been seen entering and exiting a store or maybe even in a parking lot. Unless there are stores in that area that don't have working cameras. I would think they all do. Imo

Sifting dirt makes me think of bone fragments; cremains.

amateur opinion and speculation
I can’t get away from the focus on firewood, fire, throwing and throwing wood, van, dirt, dig, bodies, idk. I’m at a real loss how to explain accidental death for two young boys. Hot car, drowning, falls, motor vehicle accident, child abuse, etc. I wish I knew if they ever took the kids out much. McDonalds? order pizzas for home delivery? Were any bikes or tricycles in the garage? What could have been in the large duffel bag they brought out for evidence!

What could have been in the large duffel bag they brought out for evidence!
Snipped for commentary focus and response.
Items with blood on them.
I'm fixated on fire as well. Firewood....it's cold. They are cold. Cold bodies.
Lord have mercy...my imagination is running away with me.

I wanted to add “cold” to my list I know it’s important but I couldn’t place it in the equation. At the last second, I didn’t. You’re right I didn’t know how to assign that word but you just explained it. I know there are some that aren’t familiar with statement analysis. It’s an investigative tool. After studying it for ten years, these red flags quickly jump out - much as I don’t try to analyze people’s words anymore, I can’t turn it off when it seems so blatant.

There wasn't much firewood out there from the look of the photos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smanworld