Still Missing CA - Orson & Orrin West (3&4), California City, 21 Dec 2020 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think maybe a little of both Bc I’ve always felt TW is the “boss”. I think she’s definitely nervous and may even feel a tiny bit bad, BUT I’f they are responsible for these little boys being diceased she has had so much time to come clean. So many different choices could of been made . It bothers me too that they have 6 boys . I know when you foster children you can ask for age group and sex that you would prefer .

moo
The choice of gender could have been a result of accommodations available. Meaning, having same sex children sharing a bedroom. Or, it could be something else that I don't want to think too deeply about on a Sunday afternoon.

Amateur opinion and speculation

I would like to know that, too, from an official source. TW did say in the press conference that the kids were playing with "Chalk".
Yes, I'm sure he meant sidewalk chalk, since he said they thought it would be a good idea for them to play with chalk on the patio.

If they went outside to play with the dog, I think he would have said so. Also he likely would not have left the gate open if the dog was outside. Imo

The choice of gender could have been a result of accommodations available. Meaning, having same sex children sharing a bedroom. Or, it could be something else that I don't want to think too deeply about on a Sunday afternoon.

I know , I hate to think about all the things and I hope it was for clothing and accommodating reasons only .

moo

It could just be a coincidence that they had only boys or it could be that they didn't have enough bedrooms to accommodate girls.

And yes, I thought TW came across as being more authoritative and in control. He prompted JW at the beginning and reminded her what to say and then again when she stumbled on the word "assumptions."

It seemed as if he took the lead and she backed him up with a few statements. If there is anything they haven't told investigators, she may end up being the one to do it.

IMO
Yes definitely and I’m only speculating but a lot of times men like that are abusive and controlling to their wives too. I mean I really hate to speculate that one was worse than the other because they’re both responsible if something happened though. So I keep reminding myself that that even though he may have been controlling and type A even paranoid she had choices every day she had a choice.
Moo

Guys do you really think it could be true that their dog was named chalk and the parents thought it would make a good story to say they sent their 3 and 4 year old out back to play with their dog on that huge patio and don't go on the dirt?
IMO that's more than a stretch that they were sent out back to play with their dog chalk

That doesn't mean that the dog's name is "chalk." The name of the dog has nothing to do with the boys disappearance.

If they in fact have a dog, I'm still not sure about it, maybe thats one of the reasons the boys weren't allowed to play in the dirt. Maybe thats where the so called dog went to relieve itself?

If they in fact have a dog, I'm still not sure about it, maybe thats one of the reasons the boys weren't allowed to play in the dirt. Maybe thats where the so called dog went to relieve itself?
Nope I don’t think that’s the reason at all I think they just didn’t let their kids play outside. And I think TW used chalk like playing with chalk that you write with and color with on the patio because if he didn’t say that then people were question where are your toys that you don’t have out there
Moo

That could be. It sounds like not many neighbors knew anything about the family so they probably didn't walk the dog through the neighborhood.

In their interview there is a dog or dogs barking in the background and it sounds like it's close by. I guess it could have been search dogs but I don't know if they were there on Wednesday.

Does anyone know if the police have searched Robertson's ready mix? The location is about 10 minutes from the West's home.

View attachment 281022
It would be pretty hard for them to gain access without being seen. Plants like that are usually pretty secure because of theft of wiring and other stuff and with that one being as small as it it with no pits, if they did search it, it would have been a quick and easy search

Absolutely believe that it was an accommodations decision. If they had an extra room and their first foster was a girl, they may have had a split scenario. But in my experience with applying to foster, you definitely need to show separate bedrooms for girls and boys which was very likely an economic concern in this household.

Was the way JW behaved during the press conference discussed ? Her pointing her finger at the bio family and saying. "This is why we didn't want to come out here" was not nice at all. She seem irritated by the wailing of the bio family members. IMO

That doesn't mean that the dog's name is "chalk." The name of the dog has nothing to do with the boys disappearance.

This is true but I think this adds to the misinformation being provided by the adoptive family. Just another tidbit.

Was the way JW behaved during the press conference discussed ? Her pointing her finger at the bio family and saying. "This is why we didn't want to come out here" was not nice at all. She seem irritated by the wailing of the bio family members. IMO

This is true but I think this adds to the misinformation being provided by the adoptive family. Just another tidbit.
The parents never said the dog's name was chalk. TW said they thought it would be a good idea for the two youngest to play with chalk on the patio. As far as I can tell there was no misinformation given about the dog. I don't think they even mentioned having a dog.

And yes, right after the interview there was a discussion about the purpose of the interview and how it seemed like their main focus was defending themselves against the accusation that they weren't searching. I believe it's on the first thread.

The parents never said the dog's name was chalk. TW said they thought it would be a good idea for the two youngest to play with chalk on the patio. As far as I can tell there was no misinformation given about the dog. I don't think they even mentioned having a dog.

And yes, right after the interview there was a discussion about the purpose of the interview and how it seemed like their main focus was defending themselves against the accusation that they weren't searching. I believe it's on the first thread.

There is no evidence of there being chalk on the patio, either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rav17en