Still Missing CA - Orson & Orrin West (3&4), California City, 21 Dec 2020 #6 *both parents arrested/charged*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just as an aside, I have always felt it telling that there are no pictures other than the original pictures which were over a year old when they were first released. With everyone having a camera phone, pictures, especially of kids doing cute things, are easy to take. Did they have any social media? Did they never share pictures with family?

Just as an aside, I have always felt it telling that there are no pictures other than the original pictures which were over a year old when they were first released. With everyone having a camera phone, pictures, especially of kids doing cute things, are easy to take. Did they have any social media? Did they never share pictures with family?
That's a great point and a question we've all been asking for almost a year now. December 21, 2021 will be a year, will BPD be filing charges soon?

Somewhat OT, but show us what holiday book you would read to Orrin & Orson!

I'd start with

1801618.jpg

How Santa Got His Job by Stephen Krensky

Santa works for the Post Office -- but he wants to work overnight, & is just too fast.
Then he gets a job at the zoo -- the reindeer follow him home....

jmho ymmv lrr

Facebook

This a great update from Bayan Wang. Some things that jumped out at me:

Several searches out of state.
Equusearch is helping.
4 more search warrants (since the last update).

What do yall make of the out of state searches ? Did LE get info from "tech" that adoptive parent or parents went out of state at important parts of the timeline ?

Bayan Wang Denver7

MISSING BOYS UPDATE: Bakersfield Police have executed 4 more search warrants, interviewed 33 more people, conducted 11 more mass area searches, and four out-of-state searches as of December 13, for missing toddler brothers Orrin and Orson West, who were 3 and 4-years-old at the time when their adoptive parents reported them missing out of their California City home on Dec 21, 2020. These are updated figures to the investigation. Here are the numbers from June, when BPD released the previous figures -- 83 people interviewed, 44 search warrants, 170 items seized for investigating, 16 mass area searches and three searches out of state. As of today, the adoptive parents' other four children remain in CPS custody. No suspect has been formally identified and no one has been arrested. BPD is continuing to work with "FBI, Texas EquuSearch, NCMEC, California City Police Department and Kern County District Attorney's Office" on this case.

Is TEQ helping in the out of state searches? Six more days and it's been a year - Where are the Boys?!!!

Bayan Wang Denver7

MISSING BOYS UPDATE: Bakersfield Police have executed 4 more search warrants, interviewed 33 more people, conducted 11 more mass area searches, and four out-of-state searches as of December 13, for missing toddler brothers Orrin and Orson West, who were 3 and 4-years-old at the time when their adoptive parents reported them missing out of their California City home on Dec 21, 2020. These are updated figures to the investigation. Here are the numbers from June, when BPD released the previous figures -- 83 people interviewed, 44 search warrants, 170 items seized for investigating, 16 mass area searches and three searches out of state. As of today, the adoptive parents' other four children remain in CPS custody. No suspect has been formally identified and no one has been arrested. BPD is continuing to work with "FBI, Texas EquuSearch, NCMEC, California City Police Department and Kern County District Attorney's Office" on this case.

Is TEQ helping in the out of state searches? Six more days and it's been a year - Where are the Boys?!!!
Thank you for the update! I check here everyday. When I posted yesterday, it had been more than a week since someone posted and I just want to keep these boys in our hearts and minds and prayers. So glad to know this case is still being worked.

Bayan Wang Denver7

Only 4 more search warrants in 6 months? No charges even for neglect?? Color me unimpressed, Kern County. Color me UNIMPRESSED!!

Texas Equusearch glad you’re on board. If you need ideas or a wish list of questions for involved parties, come give us a shout.

Only 4 more search warrants in 6 months? No charges even for neglect?? Color me unimpressed, Kern County. Color me UNIMPRESSED!!

Texas Equusearch glad you’re on board. If you need ideas or a wish list of questions for involved parties, come give us a shout.

Yeah, go figure it, Jana Duggar has to go to court for a child who escaped the compound. The Wests lost TWO children, vanished. Zero charges.

Where is the logic?

We have zero knowledge what direction the BPD investigation is centered on. Were the boys sold, killed, given away to someone out of state? How complicated could it be?
My frustration is mounting at the time this is taking, but I'll wager once all the details become public - it will be clear why.

We have zero knowledge what direction the BPD investigation is centered on. Were the boys sold, killed, given away to someone out of state? How complicated could it be?
My frustration is mounting at the time this is taking, but I'll wager once all the details become public - it will be clear why.

While I understand the police have to keep their cards close to their chest there really doesn't appear to be much happening. Such a frustrating case

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
azouheir