Still Missing CA - Orson & Orrin West (3&4), California City, 21 Dec 2020 #6 *both parents arrested/charged*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahhh, so if hearings were happening they wouldn't be listed on the record. Is that what you mean?

Since the adults in juvenile cases made the major mistakes -- this protects the privacy of the children, now & in the future. If a support case exists, someone is working that case IMHO.

If your office was in the courthouse, you might hypothetically stop the Juvenile Officer in the parking lot and ask questions.

You might hear very vague general, blanket sorts of answers about the typical progress of cases in our county & state. Maybe. Maybe not.

(I was eye-ball deep in Head Start for 15 years. Yup, sometimes I ask our JO about my former students when I hear things. Our JO is terrific, and accepts my cards & letter in unsealed envelopes & gets them to a few kids.)

I don't live in Kern County -- so we need another agent!

jmho ymmv lrr

So sad.

FYI the news nation now full episode on O and O was bumped to tonight because of the breaking news on Brian Laundrie yesterday. I found the link, but the story was apparently taken down since it was bumped to tonight. The reporter actually went to Cal City to dig into this which is fantastic. I can’t wait to see it.

If we don’t get answers tonight, I think we should try to get reporters to ask Sgt Pair if they even know where the adoptive parents are and why they have not even been charged with abuse or neglect of any of the children who were in their care.

We could also suggest this to the local folks who are holding the vigils and pushing the media to continue to cover this story. Those dedicated locals are doing an awesome job in my opinion.

excerpt from Kget linked above:

“Even if they’re older, I hope there is some feature on that they see on their face or their nose or their eyes that makes them question, could that be one of the boys? Could it be just possibly?” Jennifer Noble, a friend of the biological family, said.

my take:
It’s been obvious for a long time that the photos of the boys were old and at such a young age, faces change quickly. Yet the authorities and NCMEC have not released an age progression.

I think there must be a reason for that. Sadly, I think LE has reason to believe the boys are deceased (rather than sold or Re-homed or abducted etc). :(:(:(

As I pointed out upthread, in contrast: a rendering of the missing Amish teen to show how she’d look with her hair showing and in street clothes was released very soon after she was reported missing.

Since their disappearance, the Bakersfield Police Department has taken over the investigation, but this has also been a headscratcher for those attempting to bring the boys home.

“It’s a puzzle and there are key pieces missing,” Bakersfield Police Department Sergeant Robert Pair said.

“We are using every legal means to figure out what and get the facts and circumstances of what occurred,” Pair said.

“It’s one of those situations where you open a door and that door leads to a hallway, and it leads to another hallway, we haven’t reached the end of our journey,” Pair said.

10 months later: Orrin and Orson West remain missing from California City | KGET 17

Based on what Sgt. Pair says - are the AP's cooperating or not? Puzzle pieces, doors that keep leading to another door (my thought is maze). What does all this mean?

Could they have given the boys away?

Since their disappearance, the Bakersfield Police Department has taken over the investigation, but this has also been a headscratcher for those attempting to bring the boys home.

“It’s a puzzle and there are key pieces missing,” Bakersfield Police Department Sergeant Robert Pair said.

“We are using every legal means to figure out what and get the facts and circumstances of what occurred,” Pair said.

“It’s one of those situations where you open a door and that door leads to a hallway, and it leads to another hallway, we haven’t reached the end of our journey,” Pair said.

10 months later: Orrin and Orson West remain missing from California City | KGET 17

Based on what Sgt. Pair says - are the AP's cooperating or not? Puzzle pieces, doors that keep leading to another door (my thought is maze). What does all this mean?

Could they have given the boys away?

I think the APs are still not telling the truth. So that’s why they are still piecing it together through other means.

We are using every legal means to figure out what and get the facts and circumstances of what occurred,” Pair said

Missing in America: The case of Orrin and Orson West

Police admit to withholding more than 90% of the evidence in this case to protect their investigation. And while the Wests aren’t speaking with the media, police say they remain in contact with both of them.

“It’s one of those situations where you open a door and it leads to another hallway, which leads to another hallway. So we haven’t reached the end of our journey yet,” Pair said.

Really? I thought this was debunked. Playing with a dog named Chalk.

The disappearance happened at about 5 p.m. Dec. 21, 2020, at a California City home. The boy’s adoptive father, Trezell West, has said they were outside that afternoon playing with a family dog named Chalk.

Missing in America: The case of Orrin and Orson West

Wait what?

LE images showed -- sidewalk chalk.

When did a dog enter this equation?

And -- where exactly is this dog now, when did the dog join the family, which veterinarian takes care of this dog...perhaps the bio-dad is confused, perhaps I'm confused?

Either way the boys are missing!

jmho ymmv lrr

Thanks for the full clip to review again. of course we’ve been over and over this. But what stands out to me is the refusal to use names (they even did this in the first missing report), the anguished grunts when forced to think about the boys (which I do believe is genuinely painful for him) and the pre -splaining:
  • Why never seen? Never seen on camera? (“Of course they’d like” to go out gesturing to their front yard neighborhood area, but because the pandemic they kept them “inside”— which as a parent makes no sense to me. Especially with a house full of young and rambunctious kids. They live in wide open spaces not a bustling city where social distancing would be a challenge.)
  • Why they might have been seen with injuries or bruises/ might be found with injuries or bruises? (Wrestling with each other)
TW and JW are such a team on this. That’s why it’s gone on so long. Well that and the very, very delayed reporting. Moo.

Thanks for the full clip to review again. of course we’ve been over and over this. But what stands out to me is the refusal to use names (they even did this in the first missing report), the anguished grunts when forced to think about the boys (which I do believe is genuinely painful for him) and the pre -splaining:
  • Why never seen? Never seen on camera? (“Of course they’d like” to go out gesturing to their front yard neighborhood area, but because the pandemic they kept them “inside”— which as a parent makes no sense to me. Especially with a house full of young and rambunctious kids. They live in wide open spaces not a bustling city where social distancing would be a challenge.)
  • Why they might have been seen with injuries or bruises/ might be found with injuries or bruises? (Wrestling with each other)
TW and JW are such a team on this. That’s why it’s gone on so long. Well that and the very, very delayed reporting. Moo.
I agree, I think they had some pretty thorough planning (mostly from TW) and part of that was to put time and distance between whatever “played out” and the reporting. Staying silent seems to be working for them.
Hope there’s a crack and arrest soon.

what do you think they’re up to in life? Are they on good terms w eachother? With their families? Did they move? How are they making money and what do they spend it on… just curious of course, and all jmo!
JUSTICE FOR THE BOYS!! :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member