Still Missing CA - Orson & Orrin West (3&4), California City, 21 Dec 2020 #6 *both parents arrested/charged*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
MAR 15, 2021
BPD serves search warrant at east Bakersfield residence in connection with missing boys case | KGET 17
The Bakersfield Police Department confirmed that it served a search warrant on Friday at a home in east Bakersfield as part of its investigation into the disappearances of Orrin and Orson West.

The department did not provide any additional information about the warrant, saying that “limited information is being provided to protect the integrity of the investigation and ultimately safeguard any facts from being tainted. The public is strongly discouraged from making assumptions of guilt and dissemination of rumor and speculation.”

[...]

MAR 15, 2021
Bakersfield Police confirm search warrant was served to adoptive grandparents of missing boys (turnto23.com)
[...]

"Search warrants are a normal investigative tool used in all types of investigations, and a standard investigative/legal measure to protect the rights of persons," a BPD press release stated Monday. "Any inference of guilt or criminal activity based upon service of a search warrant is unfounded and contrary to its purpose. Limited information is being provided to protect the integrity of the investigation and ultimately safeguard any facts from being tainted."

[...]

MAR 15, 2021
Bakersfield Police Department | Facebook
[...]

This information is being provided in response to numerous media inquiries regarding the facts and circumstances of the search. Search warrants are a normal investigative tool used in all types of investigations, and a standard investigative/legal measure to protect the rights of persons. Any inference of guilt or criminal activity based upon service of a search warrant is unfounded and contrary to its purpose.

Limited information is being provided to protect the integrity of the investigation and ultimately safeguard any facts from being tainted. The public is strongly discouraged from making assumptions of guilt and dissemination of rumor and speculation.

[...]

MAR 15, 2021
Bakersfield Police confirm search warrant was served to adoptive grandparents of missing boys (turnto23.com)
[...]

"Search warrants are a normal investigative tool used in all types of investigations, and a standard investigative/legal measure to protect the rights of persons," a BPD press release stated Monday. "Any inference of guilt or criminal activity based upon service of a search warrant is unfounded and contrary to its purpose. Limited information is being provided to protect the integrity of the investigation and ultimately safeguard any facts from being tainted."

[...]
Ok...but they cant deny they had to have probable cause to search!!!!!!!

Thank you! Who knows, imo they should of searched that home from the jump.

MOO
I assume they did but nobody saw it cuz everyone was focused on Cal City. I hope this was a follow up. If not, that would be very disappointing especially since BPD served over 20 search warrants before they became the lead agency. I can't imagine how that house would not have been included. Or maybe there wasn't a reason to search there until after TW started staying there? Maybe? Jmo

I assume they did but nobody saw it cuz everyone was focused on Cal City. I hope this was a follow up. If not, that would be very disappointing especially since BPD served over 20 search warrants before they became the lead agency. I can't imagine how that house would not have been included. Or maybe there wasn't a reason to search there until after TW started staying there? Maybe? Jmo
I have to really careful what I say because I tend to speak my mind without biting my tongue LOL but I’ve said this before and I’ll say it again there’s two people that can stop all of this and they are just sitting pretty not saying a word! The adoptive family needs to be angry at them and not the public for wanting answers for two precious boys that Have been missing for way way way too long

moo

Yes. I would also add that death threats ARE a big deal. MOO
They are absolutely a big deal and very scary. The fact that all this going on and so much attention this case gets with youtube, I am still highly surprised they have not cleared the grandparents publicly... They can absolutely do that , but the fact they havent leads me to believe that they in fact dont know who may be just guilty by association, guilty of the crime, guilty of accessories, guilty of lying to police... I mean the list goes on. I do feel badly for the grandparents though if they are 100% innocent.

In my opinion, if you know and don't say anything you are just as bad almost. YOU do the right thing. Just my amateur opinions...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member