Identified! CA - Pacifica, WhtFem 593UFCA, 25-46, found in tent, Jun'06 - Christine Kuhn

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
JD was mummified, is it possible to do tox tests on a mummified corpse?
The photo was taken on a event when she was picked up by police for "behaving erratically" I wonder whether they would have run a test then, unsure how your policing system works.
If she had appeared mentally ill at the time wouldn't she have had a psych evaluation?
They just let her go again AFAIK.
She had some interesting possessions such as a "Busy womans" journal, she had been cared for in the past by the sound of it...
Is it possible to contact Monica's family?
I keep harping on about Graves as she just looks so much like she has it, I am an RN.
I would love to see a profile pic as that would show how much her eyes were protruding.
Her eyebrows were well cared for, but when when I have been severely depressed, I always manicured my nails, just another little thing...
I am so glad she is on the front page again as she is one of the JDs that really gets to me:blowkiss:

This case has haunted me since I first saw it on Can You Identify Me's web site. I am brainstorming here, just shooting out the first thing that pops into my head, but could "No go, no eat, no drink" mean she was turned away from a homeless shelter?

Two names that have been ruled out by Can You Identify Me, via LE:

Monica Appleton
Suzanne Agnes Berron

This case has haunted me since I first saw it on Can You Identify Me's web site. I am brainstorming here, just shooting out the first thing that pops into my head, but could "No go, no eat, no drink" mean she was turned away from a homeless shelter?

That's how I would interpret that.

"No go, no eat, no drink - Murder" sounds to me like she felt that the refusal to give her food, drink, and restroom facilities was tantamount to murder.

I'm working on an e-mail that I plan to send to homeless shelters in San Mateo County. They probably don't keep lists of the people who've been turned away, but perhaps someone who worked there in 2006 is still there and a photo might jog their memory. It's worth a shot.

I'm working on an e-mail that I plan to send to homeless shelters in San Mateo County. They probably don't keep lists of the people who've been turned away, but perhaps someone who worked there in 2006 is still there and a photo might jog their memory. It's worth a shot.

That's not a bad idea, although even if someone would remember her, they probably wouldn't know anything about her true identity.

Apparently, there are people (i.e. LE) who remember her, they just don't know who she was because she gave LE a fictitious name when she was arrested.

That's not a bad idea, although even if someone would remember her, they probably wouldn't know anything about her true identity.

Apparently, there are people (i.e. LE) who remember her, they just don't know who she was because she gave LE a fictitious name when she was arrested.

She probably wouldn't have given her real name to the shelters, either, but maybe she dropped some little tidbit (a daughter...a husband...something) that might be of some help. At least, I'm hoping...

I've been looking at this case on and off for quite a while. Interesting find on-line. http://blogs.myspace.com/patterning

If you page down to Sunday, August 30, 2009 the person who has this blog uses the phrase “no go, no eat, no drink, murder.” It is a pretty interesting poem to say the least. Not sure if there is any real connection to the UID, other then perhaps simple knowledge of the case. I don't have a myspace page so I can't ask the person about the phrase use....

Another blog; page down to #73 http://ripplesinthemind.blogspot.com/

This is a very strange case. How does one become mummified in a tent in such a short time? How is that possible? I've only heard of that happening with people buried in the ground with specific soil, moisture, etc conditions after years.

It also stuck out to me that she plucked her eyebrows but didn't take care of her hair or skin anymore.

I saw the weird saying as a kind of message to herself, like LE apparently seems to think too. That she is reminding herself she is not to eat. Maybe it was a religious fast?

I wish we knew more about what books she had with her, where they appear to have been obtained from and whether she had something for carrying them in or out of the situation... a backpack? A cardbord box? Multiple cardboard boxes? Books aren't light and how they were transported to the location might be relevant.

What exactly does LE mean here by saying she had "many books"? Does this mean ten? Twenty? Two hundred? "Many books" is a highly subjective term that depends on a person's attitude to books and reading.

And what were those books, other than bibles and Harry Potter? Did she have all the Harry Potter books up to that point? Romance novels? Literary or popular fic? Any non-fiction? Were the books mainly new or mainly old or a bit of a mix? Did they have signs of having been bought secondhand? Why two bibles, were they different versions, did one look more sentimental and the other more for actual use?

So much more to know.

While looking for information on a completely unrelated case, I ran across SUSAN YVONNE GOURLEY who disappeared from Hamilton, Ontario, Canada in 2001. Thoughts?

http://www.missing-u.ca/MPDetail.aspx?PersonID=1208

They do Look pretty close. I had to take a pretty good look at the two.

The one thing I am seeing is that the distance between Jane Doe's jaws is about the same as the distance between her cheekbones. There is no taper from cheekbones to jaws. Susan's jaws appear to be a little narrower in comparison to her cheekbones, and there is a taper in her facial outline from cheekbones to jaws. The camera angles might account for some of the distance, as Jane Doe's photo is pretty direct, and Susan's face is turned very slightly to her left. But I don't think the difference in camera angles is enough to account for the difference that I am seeing.

They do Look pretty close. I had to take a pretty good look at the two.

The one thing I am seeing is that the distance between Jane Doe's jaws is about the same as the distance between her cheekbones. There is no taper from cheekbones to jaws. Susan's jaws appear to be a little narrower in comparison to her cheekbones, and there is a taper in her facial outline from cheekbones to jaws. The camera angles might account for some of the distance, as Jane Doe's photo is pretty direct, and Susan's face is turned very slightly to her left. But I don't think the difference in camera angles is enough to account for the difference that I am seeing.

Thanks Carlk, I do see what you're saying. Do you notice that both women appear to have some type of "laziness" in regards to their lips/mouths? I'm not sure how to articulate it, but it looks like there is paralysis or almost a side effect from having a stroke. Again I'm not sure how to say it....but that is what caught initially caught my attention.

I'm wondering if her eyebrows are tattooed? Also it look likes she has no eyelashes.

Also it seems strange that she was wearing mens clothing and shoes. Being 130lbs and wearing XL Mens clothes just seems weird to me.

What is really weird to me about this UID is you can tell she probably could be a beautiful woman if taken care of and at some point DID take care of herself. The acne medication, extensive expensive dental work, and even still the perfect eyebrows despite whatever was going on with her. I can't get over the eyebrows. That plus the starving herself to death part. She was clearly not in a healthy state of mind and yet, was (IMO) obsessive over her weight and plucked her eyebrows. The starving was a punishment probably to herself, maybe driving herself crazy (literally) over perfection? Wide speculation here but I wonder if she was a beauty queen when she was younger, or homecoming queen or something. Or the runner up.

I agree the wearing men's clothes is strange, considering all the above. But it makes sense if she fit my above theory. I know it sounds really, really strange and I almost feel kind of bad sharing this theory, but I think her vanity, or the pressures of female beauty from society (especially in Cali) is part of what drove her to suicide by starvation. The letting herself go with greasy unkempt hair and zero makeup plus wearing men's clothes is also part of the punishment to herself. Obviously some kind of mental illness or drug use was what made her obsession get out of hand. She was pretty tall and very thin, perhaps a model or wanted to be one.

Again, this is ALL speculation.

There is a missing persons FB page called Seeking the Lost. The page has recently posted a photo of a woman wanted for child *advertiser censored*. My first thought was that the woman looks so similar to this Jane Doe.

I don't know if I am doing this right but I am trying to attach a photo of the poster.

Attachments

• 562688_418668198169695_1908284621_n.jpg
    562688_418668198169695_1908284621_n.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 149
this case is creepy. the image we see of the UID is said to be a photograph of the deceased. has anyone heard of eyes lasting months post death?

I do not believe she starved herself as she would have been far more gaunt if that was her chosen way to go. I am assuming she had some sort of chemically induced death.

also, it was said that "Her fingerprints were run through the county system and revealed a picture, name, date of birth and place of birth. All the information was fake." I wonder if they ever expanded the fingerprint search to include CA statewide or any sort of interstate or federal database.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Coach K
Back