Identified! CA - Pacifica, WhtFem 593UFCA, 25-46, found in tent, Jun'06 - Christine Kuhn

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
has she been considered?

Doenetwork Case File 1620DFKS

There was some speculation that Bridget was the homeless woman in San Fran known as "The Crier".

I believe I read in an article (I can't seem to locate it again tho) that a friend, or perhaps her sister, had said that Bridget's looks had rapidly declined due to drug use causing her to appear much older than she was.

Also Bridget was an aspiring model... perhaps a death of starvation was meant to be a statement to that?

anyone know if Jennifer Rayleen Casper-Ross has been ruled out?

she's 5'9", 130, has a history of mental illness, and resembles the UID. she could have been dying her hair so if she wasn't taking care of herself, gray hair could have come back. what do you guys think?

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/c/casper-ross_jennifer.html

It says that Jennifer had a previously fractured tailbone. If they took any X-rays of this Jane Doe, it should be fairly easy to find out whether or not she also had such a fracture.

Please take a look at Peggy Humber - she is the correct height and weight, strongly resembles the UID, and disappeared in 2000. also -she has facial acne scars!

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/h/humber_peggy.html

Hi Ive done a side by side of them I dont think its her
The chin on the UID is a odd shape pointed on on side The chin on peggy is more squarish flat on the botton

Her face is longer Eyebrows different Space between nose and lip also wider

she's 5'9", 130, has a history of mental illness, and resembles the UID. she could have been dying her hair so if she wasn't taking care of herself, gray hair could have come back. what do you guys think?

I think the middle picture on the bottom row looks just like her. I wonder if the uid was so decomposed that any possible tattoos would not be visible because Jennifer has one if i recall correctly but JD doesn't have any listed.

Ive looked at all the photos of Jennifer and I do not think this is this UID

The space on the uid between her nose and top of her lip is a lot wider than Jennifer
Jennifers was a lot less Also Jennifer has a pointed tip to her nose
jmo

Hi Ive done a side by side of them I dont think its her
The chin on the UID is a odd shape pointed on on side The chin on peggy is more squarish flat on the botton

Her face is longer Eyebrows different Space between nose and lip also wider

Can you share your side-by-sides or are they just for you?

Attachments

• comiskey_mary.jpg
    comiskey_mary.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 72
  • 593UFCA.jpg
    593UFCA.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 132
Can you share your side-by-sides or are they just for you?

:eek: Wow no need to be so rude
It takes work to do the side by sides then load them up on the album and paste here.
I get the pics and look at them in my photoshop side by side - if I think personally that they look similar then I will do the work and paste them up
But I cant do it with all the cases I look at
You also only get so many pictures to upload into your album on here so I don't want to use up my space

Feel free to do some

picture.php

I have done the one with Jennifer and another post above which I also do not think matches.

Ive also spent hours over another possible that I will also post after this post that you will all think me nuts for but please hear me out :) lol

Ive done this side by side.
I know the stats are out A LOT

This body was mummified. There is no actual way to tell the exact age and there have been some cases where the UID and the actual person were no where near the same

Ive been studying these pics all day, and Ive been debating with myself whether to post them lest you all think ME crazy !

But here goes ....

picture.php

First Point - Look at the Hairline from photo number Three to the UID (photo number two)

2cnd Point - Look at the Jaw line of photo one three and four of Rachel's too the UID photo of number two

3rd Point - Look at the jowel lines of Rachel 1 3 and 4 to UID number 2

4th Point - Look at Rachels photo number four to the UID's Eyebrows Rachels are all well maintained and plucked and so is the UID's

5th Point - Look at Rachels Nose in photo four and compare to the UID in photo 2 its the same

The distance between nose and lips is right too

6th Point- It did say that at one time the UID must have had very good dental care. It looks like Rachel has lovely teeth.

If something shocking happened to Rachel, it could have turned her Grey, The eyes could be from illness or could be from a traumatic Incident

Rachel went missing January the 10th 2002

The UID was found June 6th 2006

Anything could have happened in those four years.

I know its probably crazy and probably no way its her, because other things are not right ie the height, but they do say approximate and there have been may times when things are completely different.

Any thoughts ?

ETA : The first photo of RAchel she has Acne here is a clearer one

picture.php

ETA 2 - They do state between 25 to 46 on the Jane Doe Network UID was found 2006 and Rachel did go missing when she was 21 in 2002 which would put her at 24

Bridget Lee Pendell - Williamson

Vital Statistics at Time of Disappearance

Missing Since: December 9, 1996 from Witchita, Kanasas
Classification: Endangered Missing
Date Of Birth: June 12, 1973
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 120 lbs.
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Brown
Race: White
Distinguishing Characteristics: Two scars on forearms
close to elbow, tattoo of a "yellow rose" on upper thigh,
tattoo of a "tribal" design around bicep, tattoo of a light
blue "cat" wearing a pearl neacklace on abdomen.
Medical Conditions: According to her sister, she was
addicted to heroin.

Details of Disappearance
Pendell-Williamson was following the band Grateful Dead around the country when she disappeared; she had been doing that for several years prior to her disappearance. Her family has not heard from her since late 1996. She is considered endangered due to her failure to contact them. Pendell-Williamson has been known to travel in and between California, Vermont, Oregon, New York and Arizona. She may now be homeless or in a methadone program.

Bridget Pendell could be "The Crier," a willowy woman who wanders the darkest streets of San Francisco inexplicably weeping. She could be a wasted-thin drug addict with tribal face tattoos who is turning tricks in the Mission.... rest of story

Attachments

• Jane_Doe.jpg
    Jane_Doe.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 76
  • tn_BRIDG.jpg
    tn_BRIDG.jpg
    6.3 KB · Views: 91
Here are some more photos of Pendell-Williamson

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/p/pendell-williamson_bridget.html

I personally dont think she is the uid

how sad for pendells family :( her father died at 46 and her sister Jackie who thought that picture of the Crier looked like her sister , died just a few years ago

http://boards.ancestry.com/surnames.pendell/65/mb.ashx

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17559

this link has more info on her as well

The body was mummified of the UID so I guess that they would have seen any tattoos

yes, the tattoos (or lack of mention) didn't fit, but I also read that the body was 'very decomposed'... perhaps both are true.

another problem is that the UID is 5'9" and Pendell-Williamson is 5'5 - 4 inches is a big discrepancy.

Ive done this side by side.
I know the stats are out A LOT

This body was mummified. There is no actual way to tell the exact age and there have been some cases where the UID and the actual person were no where near the same

Ive been studying these pics all day, and Ive been debating with myself whether to post them lest you all think ME crazy !

But here goes ....

picture.php

there is evidence that Cooke was abducted while she was out jogging.

First Point - Look at the Hairline from photo number Three to the UID (photo number two)

2cnd Point - Look at the Jaw line of photo one three and four of Rachel's too the UID photo of number two

3rd Point - Look at the jowel lines of Rachel 1 3 and 4 to UID number 2

4th Point - Look at Rachels photo number four to the UID's Eyebrows Rachels are all well maintained and plucked and so is the UID's

5th Point - Look at Rachels Nose in photo four and compare to the UID in photo 2 its the same

The distance between nose and lips is right too

6th Point- It did say that at one time the UID must have had very good dental care. It looks like Rachel has lovely teeth.

If something shocking happened to Rachel, it could have turned her Grey, The eyes could be from illness or could be from a traumatic Incident

Rachel went missing January the 10th 2002

The UID was found June 6th 2006

Anything could have happened in those four years.

I know its probably crazy and probably no way its her, because other things are not right ie the height, but they do say approximate and there have been may times when things are completely different.

Any thoughts ?

ETA : The first photo of RAchel she has Acne here is a clearer one

picture.php

ETA 2 - They do state between 25 to 46 on the Jane Doe Network UID was found 2006 and Rachel did go missing when she was 21 in 2002 which would put her at 24

sorry but I see no resemblance here.

this woman was much older than Cooke - she had gray hairs. I don't see any resemblance whatsoever. there is good evidence that Cooke was abducted while out jogging. her ending up mentally ill in a tent in California just doesn't make any sense.

also...the UID was 5'9". Rachel was 5'2. that is a huge discrepancy - 7 inches - and the difference between someone petite, and someone tall. I don't know how you can make a 5'2 woman 5'9, and vice versa.

it's a reeeeeal stretch, IMO.

Good point FC,

The height estimation always perplexes me tho... how is it assessed and how often is it accurate? I've noticed at times there is up to 5" in play for the UID. And when there is a missing person are authorities going by a family member's estimation, or perhaps by an arrest record-- and if it is an arrest record, do police make you remove your shoes, smash down your hair, and measure you like at the doctor's office; or do they go by what the driver's license states, despite the tendency for people to exaggerate/minimize height and weight on a license?

of course *I* would never do that. *cough*

Good point FC,

The height estimation always perplexes me tho... how is it assessed and how often is it accurate? I've noticed at times there is up to 5" in play for the UID. And when there is a missing person are authorities going by a family member's estimation, or perhaps by an arrest record-- and if it is an arrest record, do police make you remove your shoes, smash down your hair, and measure you like at the doctor's office; or do they go by what the driver's license states, despite the tendency for people to exaggerate/minimize height and weight on a license?

of course *I* would never do that. *cough*

I agree...

with regards to the grey, Rachel had her hair dyed. as per all the different colour hair in the photos on prev page

Some autoimmune problems, in which antibodies mistakenly attack parts of the body, including melanin-producing cells in hair follicles, can also lead to gray hair. If a person has Hashimoto's disease, for instance, in which antibodies attack the thyroid gland, he or she might also have other antibodies that attack melanin-producing cells in follicles, Dobs said.

http://www.boston.com/news/globe/he..._you_go_gray_suddenly_if_youre_sick_or_upset/

I don't recall them saying that this woman was mentally ill

Its not known if she actually wrote those words on the tent

Anyway it probably is a stretch as you said

Stranger things have happened ;)

http://www.thyroid.org/patients/brochures/Graves_brochure.pdf

Also Graves disease which has been suggested that the UID may have due to the wide eyes can cause premature greying in 20's

Its a inherited condition

Interesting to note this too
Physicians have
long suspected that severe emotional stress, such as the death of a loved
one, can set off Graves’ disease in some patients
. Dr. Graves himself
commented on stressful events in his patients’ lives that came several
months before the development of hyperthyroidism.
However, many
patients who develop Graves’ disease report no stress in their lives.

Bold is mine - abduction and or who knows what else could certainly be a massive stressor -
There is much talk about Human Trafficking as well and abduction of girls, drugging them etc

Just thought how alike the facial structure and hair line and acne was and ear lobe

Hi Guys,
I would like to keep pursuing this one but don't want to step on anyones toes...can anyone tell me if they have been in contact with LE as I would like to do that????

And does anyone know if there has been any definite rule outs with regards to this Jane?

Pearly

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
beth43china
Back