GUILTY CA - Paul Pelosi, the speaker’s husband, violently attacked after assailant broke into their SF home, Oct 2022 *arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
@kylegriffin1

Speaker Pelosi writes to colleagues: "Yesterday morning, a violent man broke into our family home, demanded to confront me and brutally attacked my husband Paul. Our children, our grandchildren and I are heartbroken and traumatized by the life-threatening attack on our Pop.

Please know that the outpouring of prayers and warm wishes from so many in the Congress is a comfort to our family and is helping Paul make progress with his recovery. His condition continues to improve."

Attachments

• 0F892647-B5C2-49F4-94A0-BE9D632BAC25.jpeg
    0F892647-B5C2-49F4-94A0-BE9D632BAC25.jpeg
    103.5 KB · Views: 7
Presidents get SS protection and so do their families. The families of legislators don't get SS protection, even if the legislator him/herself does.

And someone correct me if I'm wrong but the Speaker didn't have SS protection until recently, right?

This was posted earlier, and apparently Nancy doesn’t get SS protection, but Capitol Police protection if I understand this correctly. Naturally, security arrangements are kept vague.

Nancy has extensive protection, especially since some of the January 6 mob was looking to kill her, but she wasn’t home, and Paul doesn’t get his own protection, unless he pays, of course.
Just googled it, Paul Pelosi is worth $120 million. He can afford top of the line security. After the earlier attack, vandalizing his house with grafitti and leaving a pig head, one would think there would be guards on duty 24/7. IMO they will employ guards now.

People should stop calling this a wellness check as the implication is it's like a regular old casual "wellness" check one calls when they haven't heard from someone in a while. This is misleading information that's based on news reports on the day of the inicident, rather than updated reports. It wasn't a "wellness check."

The 911 operator heard the confrontation and sent cops because of what was unfolding. When police got there, there was ONE hammer and both PP and the attempted murderer were trying to wrestle it away from each other.

There is NO substantiated claim about the underwear and the initial station that reported it -- a FOX affiliate in CA -- has retracted it. Until there is proof or corroboration of the suspect in underwear, this is all disinformation, intentionally put out there to sow seeds of doubt, imply something tawdry, and blame the victim.

CORRECTION: An earlier version of this story misstated what clothing the suspect was wearing when officers found him.

People should stop calling this a wellness check as the implication is it's like a regular old casual "wellness" check one calls when they haven't heard from someone in a while. This is misleading information that's based on news reports on the day of the inicident, rather than updated reports. It wasn't a "wellness check."

The 911 operator heard the confrontation and sent cops because of what was unfolding. When police got there, there was ONE hammer and both PP and the attempted murderer were trying to wrestle it away from each other.

There is NO substantiated claim about the underwear and the initial station that reported it -- a FOX affiliate in CA -- has retracted it. Until there is proof or corroboration of the suspect in underwear, this is all disinformation, intentionally put out there to sow seeds of doubt, imply something tawdry, and blame the victim.

CORRECTION: An earlier version of this story misstated what clothing the suspect was wearing when officers found him.
Thanks for this helpful post.

Thank you! Well said. And much needed.

Is it just me or do a lot of mainstream news articles about this incident contradict each other in terms of details? And I don’t say that to imply some kind of conspiracy. It’s more that reporting (due to everyone being in a race to be the first to report on something) in general just isn’t what it used to be these days IMO.

Is it just me or do a lot of mainstream news articles about this incident contradict each other in terms of details? And I don’t say that to imply some kind of conspiracy. It’s more that reporting (due to everyone being in a race to be the first to report on something) in general just isn’t what it used to be these days IMO.

I don't think they contradict each other. I think the news reports that came out first thing yesterday are wrong and the updated reports today, along with the press conference, are what we should be going by. The news reports today contradict the news reports from yesterday, but I think that's thanks to irresponsible reporting and social media posters' attempts to skew the narrative. But if you look at mainstream media's articles today, I don't see anything contradictory. MOO.

I don't think they contradict each other. I think the news reports that came out first thing yesterday are wrong and the updated reports today, along with the press conference, are what we should be going by. The news reports today contradict the news reports from yesterday, but I think that's thanks to irresponsible reporting and social media posters' attempts to skew the narrative. But if you look at mainstream media's articles today, I don't see anything contradictory. MOO.

I agree. This updating of initial accounts is extremely common, on cases we follow and current events. News media is competitive, reporters are under a time crunch, and some MSM is more reliable than others. Honest MSM will not use apparent contradictions to promote false conspiracy theories. One can research media bias and accuracy online.

Gotcha. I only read up on the situation today so what I read could have very well been yesterdays reporting on the matter then. The primary contradiction that stood out to me in what I had read was where Mr. Pelosi made the 911 call. Some reports I read said he made the call from a bathroom and others made it seem like he made the call in the midst of the confrontation with the attacker in secret. It’s possible the discrepancies are more of an issue of wording in that perhaps the call started in the bathroom but carried on unbeknownst to the attacker from there IMO.

This is a "1 day ago" video of the SF Police Chief, William Scott,
describing the incident.

The video also includes an aerial view of the back middle glass door of the house whose 2 middle windows and their separating /supporting wood border was broken.
The 2 window look like there is glass still hanging around the margins with hole in the middle, hardly large enough to enter, without getting cut.

On the ground outside that broken glass door is a pile of glass debris.
Since it is supposed to be tempered glass which resists breaking into sharp chards, they say it is impossible to predict what direction (inside or out)
the glass will end up upon breakage.

This is the most comprehensive updated article regarding this tragic incident.
I don't know... quote from your article
San Francisco Police Chief Bill Scott said during a brief news conference Friday that the front door was open and they found Pelosi and DePape grappling over a hammer

vs.
In an evening update, San Francisco Police Chief William Scott provided more details on the sequence of events in the attack on the husband of House Speaker Nancy Pelosi. Scott said when officers arrived at the home they knocked on the front door and “the door was opened by someone inside,” though he didn’t clarify who that person was.

<modsnip - link did not verify claim made>

<modsnip - links not direct, sources not approved>

<modsnip - stating an opinion not based in fact as a fact>

Last edited by a moderator:
This is a "1 day ago" video of the SF Police Chief, William Scott,
describing the incident.

The video also includes an aerial view of the back middle glass door of the house whose 2 middle windows and their separating /supporting wood border was broken.
The 2 window look like there is glass still hanging around the margins with hole in the middle, hardly large enough to enter, without getting cut.

On the ground outside that broken glass door is a pile of glass debris.
Since it is supposed to be tempered glass which resists breaking into sharp chards, they say it is impossible to predict what direction (inside or out)
the glass will end up upon breakage.
I'm glad you brought up the subject of where the glass shards lay outside the window. The first thing I noticed when I saw that picture was that the glass is broken to the left of the doorknob. My conclusion was that either a left-handed person hit the glass from the outside, using his left hand to reach through and open the lock, or a right-handed person broke it from the inside. I cannot envision a situation where the glass would fall to the outside unless broken from the inside. The glass was clearly shattered, not cut and removed like I've seen stealth burglars do in the movies.
I'm right-handed, and it would be very awkward to unlock a door by reaching through with my left hand and fumbling around in the dark. Even if an outside light was on, the locking mechanism would be facing away and in shadow. MOO

I have no clue which hand the intruder normally uses; just noting what I'm seeing.

I am very surprised such a wealthy, famous person whose spouse is two degrees removed from the presidency did not have private security on property 24/7, or at least at night. The house entrances appear to be very easily accessible to anyone walking by on the street. I wouldn't live there without tall privacy fences, big dogs, and a state-of-the-art alarm system. MOO

Has it been determined or reported how the assailant entered the Pelosi home? I've seen the video and still pictures of the back entrance with the broken glass but it doesn't appear that was a large enough opening for an adult man to enter.
TIA

ETA
I've seen the two french doors open in the video and still photos but how would DD get in without breaking one of those windows? There is no broken glass at the open doors. Also he did not open the door where the broken glass is. Those doors open out as well and the glass is not displaced. Think of snow. If there is snow outside and you open a door outward you displace the snow in a clear pattern. MOO

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alliet
Back