CA CA - Pearl Pinson, 15, Vallejo, 25 May 2016

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I don't do Twitter,and I keep getting kicked off my own WiFi, so can you just tell us what it says??

I feel your pain because Tapatalk won't open links from Twitter for me most of the time.

KEYT NewsChannel 3 ‏@KEYTNC3
#BREAKING Medics confirm Solano Co. suspect dead following Solvang officer-involved shooting

I just looked at her FB page and she is friends with him on FB... which then led me to his FB page and he has posted gang related images in the past of a possible subset of the Crips.

I'm not finding him on her FB🤔

By Kimberly Veklerov
[h=5]Updated 4:57 pm, Thursday, May 26, 2016[/h]An armed man who allegedly dragged a bleeding and screaming 15-year-old girl into his car on a Vallejo pedestrian overpass was killed in a shootout with authorities in Santa Barbara County on Thursday, according to reports.
Details of the gunfight were not immediately confirmed by police, but local television station KEYT reported the suspect, Fernando Castro, 19, was killed in the encounter. An Amber Alert had been issued in the abduction.
There was no immediate word on the condition of the victim, Pearl Pinson, but an Amber Alert was canceled.
Officials said Castro, of Vallejo, had abducted Pinson in a gold 1997 four-door Saturn with a California license plate of 5XZD385. Authorities believe they knew each other. more at link: http://www.sfgate.com/crime/article...-Vallejo-kidnapper-7947937.php#photo-10147375

Emily Pritchard ‏@emilyjpritch
Solano Co:car spotted , suspect shot at deputies, jumped into different car, suspect killed. Still looking for Pearl

Emily Pritchard ‏@emilyjpritch
Solano Co: Covers 3quarters of CA, #AmberAlert technically involves search for a car, over but looking for Pearl

So he ditched his car and stole another? 'Cause in the S.F.Gate article, there is a picture of him in the Saturn. Maybe the Amber Alert was effective and that's how they found him so quickly?? Hope they have some leads on where to find her, cause I don't think she's going to be in good condition...

So he ditched his car and stole another? 'Cause in the S.F.Gate article, there is a picture of him in the Saturn. Maybe the Amber Alert was effective and that's how they found him so quickly?? Hope they have some leads on where to find her, cause I don't think she's going to be in good condition...

Yes, he stole a pick-up truck in the place he was cornered.

And she was clearly not seen in the last images in the actual Saturn. My fear is she may be in the trunk of that :(

I'd imagine they're going to tow the car and open it elsewhere and not do it in public where it was left in case she is in there.

If she's not in there, it's going to take witnesses and probably video from freeway things, etc. to determine at which point she was last seen in the car to give them ideas of where to look if she's not found in the trunk.

At 3:36 p.m. a reverse 911 call went out to the residents of a trailer park located near Val Verde and Fjord Drive in Solvang telling them to shelter in place because the suspect had reportedly raced into the park.

A short time later, reports said, Castro had commandeered a pickup truck and was again exchanging fire with police.

http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2016/05/26/amber-alert-issued-for-abducted-vallejo-teen/

I think this happened during the shootout/chase. I think he started shooting, jumped out of his car (running out of gas? cops disabled his car somehow?) and then managed to steal another before the cops landed the kill shot. I wonder if he hijacked a car at gunpoint?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
martin andreasen
Back