CA - Polly Klaas, 12, murdered, Petaluma, 1 Oct 1993

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Marc,
You are one man on a very short list of people I consider heroes.
You are a champion for our children, and you turned the loss of your dear Polly into a mission that has and will continue to change lives...
My thoughts are with you and all of Polly's loved ones during this process.
Em

God bless and strengthen you, to keep on keeping on. May the prisoner never draw a breath as a free man. Thank you for turning your pain into help and hope for others.

Dear Mark,
I have tried all day to put into words how much I admire your strength. I can't come up with the words that sum up how blessed this world is to have someone like you out fighting for the rights of children. You are a hero. I pray for you, and for your family during this time.
By the way, we here at websleuths are your personal Army! If we can help you, please don't hesitate to ask!
God Bless!

The Klaas family is in my prayers.

My prayers as well. How old is the killer now (not that makes any difference). I would have certainly hoped he would have died behind bars by now. If I recall, he was in his 30's -- so that would make him 46 -- far too early for a GD appeal.

I pray heavily that this demon doesn't stand a chance. He doesn't deserve the air we all breathe, nor the 3 squares a day that WE pay for.

One bullet, just one bullet. That's all he deserves.

Bless Polly, Marc, Kate McLean and Gillian Pelham, Polly’s mother and 7-year-old little sister (at the time), Eve and Annie Nichol
May this nightmare end once and for all.

Edited to add: Davis, now 54, has been now on California's death row for well over a decade, with his appeals likely to continue through the federal court system for at least several more years.

He needs to stay behind bars until the day he dies!

May GB Marc Klaas and family.

This will NOT happen. The appeal will certainly be denied.

Marc and family,

My prayers cry out for justice today. I also pray for you to feel the peace of God's presence around you as you face each challenge. Thank you for all you do for crime victims and to protect our children.

:blowkiss:

Prayers for you and your family to help you through another day where you have to even give this piece of garbage a thought. I hope he never sees the light of day and doesn't even deserve appeals or consideration for one single thing!

Dear Mr. Klaas,

I'll be thinking of you every day until this monster is put to death. I am so sorry that you are forced to relive one of the most difficult times of your life just so he can take advantage of the appeals process.

Thank you so much for all the work you do to protect children everywhere. Your courage is an amazing tribute to Polly and your love for her. God bless you and your family.

Mr. Klass,

You, sir, are an inspiration to me and so many. I am praying for you and your family today, as you go through this very difficult time. I can never imagine your pain and emotions today. The very idea that this monster gets to keep breathing and now appeal seems to me that it only gives him the opportunity to re victimize your family once again. This is an outrage!

May every family that ever has to live the horrendous ordeal of a missing child, follow your example and help law enforcement and do anything and everything to be cleared. So, they may get on with finding the child before it is too late.

God Bless you, today and always!

Mr. Klass,
I remember reading about your family tragedy when I was young. It touched me then and still touches me. I am impressed and in awe of the things you have accomplished and what a blessing you have become to other people. I pray that you find strength to make it through this ordeal. My thoughts and prayers are with you, your family, and all of those who knew and loved Polly in life.

Mr. Klaas, I can't imagine how hard this must be for you. I'm so sorry for all the horrors that you and your family has had to deal with. I truly admire how you were able to take such a horrible tragedy and turn in into a way to stop crimes against other children. I hope this appeal is denied swiftly and that this man is returned to prison where he belongs.

Thirteen years since his conviction and this is the first appeal? Is there no question that the death penalty process in California is insane? The ACLU and the apologists for scum have created a system where it takes years just to be assigned an attorney who is "qualified" to handle death penalty appeals. Most of the judges (all the way up to the CA Supreme Court) who will decide these appeals do not even meet the ridiculously bloated standards required to handle these cases. This is just one means by which justice is delayed and denied.

Davis is as guilty as guilty can be. He matched the composite from the witnesses. He was forensically matched to the crime scene. He never denied that he was the perp. He even led police to Polly's body. His entire life has been a series of violent crime followed by all-too-short stints in jail. He has contributed nothing to society other than crime statistics. I could not care less if he had "alcohol fetal syndrome" or was kissed too much or too little by his mommy or was dropped on his head as child or suffers from learning disorders or is mentally-retarded or whatever BS excuse his lawyers plan on using to try to save his sorrry life.

Richard Allen Davis is (I will use a polite term) feces. How long must we let him sit in the toilet before we finally flush?

Marc Klass and family. All I can say is I am so sorry. It isn't enough that you had to lose such a sweet girl. It isn't enough that you had to go through the suspicion and anguish of the investigation. It isn't enough that you then had to sit through a trial, listening to someone try to save his life. Now you have to relive that attempt to save him over and over again. It isn't justice.

I admire you, you survived the worst thing that can happen to any family, the loss of a child. But you have not only lived through something that I don't know if I could survive, you have gone on to help others. God will give you strength as he has in the past, I will be praying that the process go swiftly and more importantly that you will be given the strength to continue with your life as you have made it, despite the constant turmoil.

Tricia - thank you for starting this thread! I was just coming here to do the same.

Mark - I want you to know that my prayers are with you and your family as you suffer through this insult to your precious daughter. I pray the High Court will find that Sgt. Meese was acting under the "rescue doctrine" and that Davis' appeal will be soundly denied and his conviction will stand.

I do believe that the justices understand the great disservice that will be done to your daughter and your family if they find that the rescue doctrine does not apply. AND if the CA Supreme Court does make such a finding, I pray this appeal is sent to the Supreme Court of the US for a final ruling.

My prayers are with you,

Salem

Marc I to recall this horrible story as I to live in the Bay area. In fact My SIL lives close to where Polly waswhen taken. A Buddy an I hope that This Monster will be put to death soon. We have also stated we will be at SQ when it happens. We like you want Justice for Polly.

Mr. Klass and family, you are all in my thoughts and prayers. Best wishes to you.

Mr. Klaas and family,
My prayers are with you and your family.

Prayers for your family. Justice will prevail, if not sooner, then later, but it will prevail.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
welsh98
Back