CA-Sandra Cantu Missing 3/28/2009 from Tracy,#3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My thought is while they are saying this (and I'm thinking it's true only because they haven't opened it yet) there MUST be things they are noticing that makes them think the container is very significant in this investigation.

They are really going all out for " no indication of human remains"

I wonder if the farm workers who found this peeked? Don't you think it would be a normal thing for someone to do?

You know, they might not of had to...
The smell might have been overwhelming.

http://www.kron.com/News/ArticleVie...Pool-Near-Tracy-Mobile-Home-Park/Default.aspx

(snip)
Tracy police and the FBI are investigating a black container found on farmland just two miles from the mobile home park where missing eight-year-old Sandra Cantu was last seen.

Police tell KRON 4’s Maureen Kelly that around 10 a.m. Monday a farmer discovered a black container in an irrigation pool on his property, located on North Tracy Boulevard north of Sugar Road.

The road has been shut down and the CHP is clearing air space over the area.

The container has not been opened yet, officials are waiting for the evidence trailer to arrive.

Earlier Monday, police had called an end to the large-scale ground operations.

Then that would give them reason to think there were remains inside. Still, I'm think the same thing - I think they just aren't telling us.

You know, they might not of had to...
The smell might have been overwhelming.

http://www.kron.com/News/ArticleVie...Pool-Near-Tracy-Mobile-Home-Park/Default.aspx

(snip)
Tracy police and the FBI are investigating a black container found on farmland just two miles from the mobile home park where missing eight-year-old Sandra Cantu was last seen.

Police tell KRON 4’s Maureen Kelly that around 10 a.m. Monday a farmer discovered a black container in an irrigation pool on his property, located on North Tracy Boulevard north of Sugar Road.

The road has been shut down and the CHP is clearing air space over the area.

The container has not been opened yet, officials are waiting for the evidence trailer to arrive.

Earlier Monday, police had called an end to the large-scale ground operations.

I wonder if this was before or after the container was found.

Was anyone still watching the news10 live feed while the presser was on? I closed it because of the static. Where are they in the city now? Did you see if they removed the container?

The container will be removed later today and opened at another location.

Was anyone still watching the news10 live feed while the presser was on? I closed it because of the static. Where are they in the city now? Did you see if they removed the container?

Oh no. :( I am holding onto hope this isn't her. What a beautiful little girl, so full of life.

It kind of annoyed me that HLN did not cover the presser....
Just Chris Brown's hearing.
Hmmmm ...wonder why?

Wondering if this baggage matched luggage found at POI's????

I could swear I saw where they took luggage from one of the POI during a search but I have spent the last 2 hours looking for the news article and can't find it...I believe it was during a search on the 2nd or 3rd of April...can anybody help me out here?

Thanks, Lurkeyloo! Do you know if that was before or after they called off the ground search?

IDK yet. I'm trying to find the time. I agree with everyone else, I think LE knows what's in the container.. The FBI "expert" earler said they flew C130's over with the capabilities to scan and see what's in the bag and if there's anything else in the water.

And now all they are covering is doc dump in Caylee case. I love that sweet child, but sadly all hope is gone for her. We NEED Sandra to come home and there still is hope! I wish they would put Sandra's story on. I really don't want to see another disgusting picture of Casey or whatever this release includes.

It kind of annoyed me that HLN did not cover the presser....
Just Chris Brown's hearing.
Hmmmm ...wonder why?

:eek: I totally missed that!! Then I'm completely convinced they know what is inside...and it isn't good at all. :(

Thanks, Lurkeyloo.

IDK yet. I'm trying to find the time. I agree with everyone else, I think LE knows what's in the container.. The FBI "expert" earler said they flew C130's over with the capabilities to scan and see what's in the bag and if there's anything else in the water.

And now all they are covering is doc dump in Caylee case. I love that sweet child, but sadly all hope is gone for her. We NEED Sandra to come home and there still is hope! I wish they would put Sandra's story on. I really don't want to see another disgusting picture of Casey or whatever this release includes.

I know...
Not right now.....Sandra deserves more focus!

KC's not going anywhere
MOO

*I'll be back later and will see you all then!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rav17en