CA-Sandra Cantu Missing 3/28/2009 from Tracy,#5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, they actually did find evidence of a *advertiser censored* ring - about 60 perps sharing child *advertiser censored*. We think they may have found this during the search for Sandra.

I notice each time a PC is held they always say "perpetrator or perpetrators"

I think there will be a ring leader. Doesn't this pastor have sons?

imo

Isn't there another presser at around 3pm that was announced last night, that will cover the initial autopsy results?

So that little bldg in the aerial view I mentioned earlier IS the church. Very tiny place, parking lot and shed. :(

In one of the briefings on FOX earlier, they said 3:30 they will hold a presser.

There is no evidence of a *advertiser censored* ring per se. There is evidence that 60 individual computers in Tracy have been actively trading child *advertiser censored* but that does not mean they have been trading it with each other. If they were it's a boon for the prosecution as it provides the opportunity to kill two birds with one stone if it involves photos of Sandra.

--snip---snip----
said Tracy Police Sgt. Tony Sheneman. He said she was identified by the clothing she was last seen wearing, a Hello Kitty T-shirt and striped dress.Farm workers draining the pond in preparation to irrigate a nearby field made the discovery Monday morning. After police and FBI agents spent the day at the site taking photos of footprints and tire tracks and looking for other evidence, a coroner's van arrived at about 3 p.m.
Sandra's body was found inside a black rolling suitcase. The case didn't have any identifying marks that "would lead us to a particular individual," Sheneman said. Officials said the area nearby had been extensively searched; however, the "very large collection pond" — which had been full for two weeks — hadn't been dredged. more at link:http://www.contracostatimes.com/top-stories/ci_12083949

Sorry I couldn't reply directly to the message that was quoting this, but by the time I got to the end, I forgot who or where it was. Luckily when I read it, I noticed about the clothing and made a copy of it just in case.

Anyway, this article does not necessarily say she was dressed. Only that she was identified by clothing she was wearing when LAST SEEN. Is there any way to find out exactly what was said officially?

Isn't there another presser at around 3pm that was announced last night, that will cover the initial autopsy results?

So that little bldg in the aerial view I mentioned earlier IS the church. Very tiny place, parking lot and shed. :(

Another one will be held at 3:30 pm.

6:30 EST

moz-screenshot-1.jpg

So sad.

Exactly. Since there was a witness who said he never saw anyone at the church and never any cars, it could just be a place she was taken by someone not related to the pastor.
So why serve a SW on his home?

Exactly what I was thinking. Unless the perp realized that too and already got rid of the other pieces.

Does anyone know when the autopsy reports are expected to be back?

If that's the case, I'm sure LE knows who it is. I'm sure they ahve been watching the people in that mobile home park without them knowing.

Results this afternoon.

--snip---snip----
said Tracy Police Sgt. Tony Sheneman. He said she was identified by the clothing she was last seen wearing, a Hello Kitty T-shirt and striped dress.Farm workers draining the pond in preparation to irrigate a nearby field made the discovery Monday morning. After police and FBI agents spent the day at the site taking photos of footprints and tire tracks and looking for other evidence, a coroner's van arrived at about 3 p.m.
Sandra's body was found inside a black rolling suitcase. The case didn't have any identifying marks that "would lead us to a particular individual," Sheneman said. Officials said the area nearby had been extensively searched; however, the "very large collection pond" — which had been full for two weeks — hadn't been dredged. more at link:http://www.contracostatimes.com/top-stories/ci_12083949

Sorry I couldn't reply directly to the message that was quoting this, but by the time I got to the end, I forgot who or where it was. Luckily when I read it, I noticed about the clothing and made a copy of it just in case.

Anyway, this article does not necessarily say she was dressed. Only that she was identified by clothing she was wearing when LAST SEEN. Is there any way to find out exactly what was said officially?

I doubt the Chief will be willing to give that detail. However the ME will notate how the body was found and if she was clothed or not. Isn't California a sunshine state like Florida? If so the media may be privy to the autopsy report.

imo

Published: Tuesday, Apr. 7, 2009 - 8:54 am
Teachers and psychologists were brought in today to Sandra Cantu's elementary school to help saddened students and staff cope with the death of the 8-year-old.
At Jacobson Elementary School, a 660-student kindergarten-through-fifth-grade campus on the city's south side, substitute teachers were filling in for teachers who didn't feel up to working.
"We do have a number of teachers out today because of the situation - especially teachers who were close to Sandra or her family," said district spokeswoman Jessica Cardoza. "Everyone who knew Sandra said she was vibrant and happy. I know that every student at Jacobson knew Sandra and loved Sandra."
The little girl has an older sibling who attends Jacobson. On Tuesday, teachers, district psychologists and the school's counselors talked with all the students about the second-grader's death.
"We have seven psychologists at Jacobson Elementary and extra psychologists at other school sites," said Jessica Cardoza.

http://www.sacbee.com/latest/story/1761922.html

I notice each time a PC is held they always say "perpetrator or perpetrators"

I think there will be a ring leader. Doesn't this pastor have sons?

imo

Thye said the same thign yesterday persons and people. Always plural!

it be really upsetting to think that the cars went thru police stops and LE did not check the luggage. Does anybody know if LE has road blocks? I thought I read earlier that they did. I can see someone using the luggage to move Sandra fast. They know a search was coming real soon.

http://www.protect.org/

It is believed to be the first time in the U.S. that police have publicly acknowledged the huge population of known but not arrested child *advertiser censored* suspects in a missing child case.

While visiting the homes of "registered" sex offenders is common in missing children cases, the public is mostly unaware that U.S. law enforcement has also identified hundreds of thousands of criminals trafficking in child *advertiser censored*. Fewer than 2% of these suspects are ever investigated, as police and lawmakers focus on other priorities.
Pursuing the 60 known Tracy child *advertiser censored* traffickers would, without question, lead to the rescue of many local children who are suffering at the hands of sexual predators, many within their own homes. If authorities follow through on their plan, they will seek 60 subpoenas and then locate and interview these individuals.

There is a small shed in back of the church in the parking area. I don't think that is a shed on the side, but I could be wrong.

Did the family attend this church?

There is no evidence of a *advertiser censored* ring per se. There is evidence that 60 individual computers in Tracy have been actively trading child *advertiser censored* but that does not mean they have been trading it with each other. If they were it's a boon for the prosecution as it provides the opportunity to kill two birds with one stone if it involves photos of Sandra.

How is it that there is always a ring? How do these people find eachother?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Imdoey